No Gig Calls from Simon

BubblesnbowsBubblesnbows Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
I am not receiving the hourly calls from Simon to do gigs, this has been going on for 6 and a half week now and CS have not been helpful at all. I have no outstanding tasks, the cameraman is available for reality gigs but I want to know when I will get the calls again. It’s making it really difficult to complete the professional gift box events. 

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited September 2022
    It’s possible you have a gig waiting somewhere for you. When this happens, you should start a search in every location for the waiting gig.  Go into every open door, and see if something is waiting.   It’ s frustrating, but there is no easy way.  Plus side?  If you tap all the icons along the way, you’ll fill your energy, and get other bonuses like xp and cash.  

What was the advice from Customer Care?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • BubblesnbowsBubblesnbows Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    I have been to every location more than once, it happened after the game updated. I have contacted customer support 4 times now, with  the below being the last reply. 

I have played this game since it was released but now I’m just getting nowhere with it and it’s starting to become very frustrating to try and have this fixed. As per your previous advice @kokokokonut I have not uninstalled my game as I don’t want to lose any data. 

It’s possible you have a gig waiting somewhere for you. When this happens, you should start a search in every location for the waiting gig.  Go into every open door, and see if something is waiting.   It’ s frustrating, but there is no easy way.  Plus side?  If you tap all the icons along the way, you’ll fill your energy, and get other bonuses like xp and cash.  

What was the advice from Customer Care?

Ok, let me try another avenue, I'm really sorry this is happening.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KKCKKC Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    edited October 2022
    This was happening to me too but CS eventually fixed it!
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Sent you a private message!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • CalanthaCalantha Registered Users 187 Posts
    This is happening to me to!! Was there a resolution to your problem @Bubblesnbows
  • karinipanini_kkhkarinipanini_kkh Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Me too! This is the response I got from customer care, which is basically nothing they can do. It’s really frustrating.

edited October 2022
    if you if you are looking for storyline gigs, the answer from Customer Care about reaching the end is possible.  

However, if you stopped getting storyline, you should be getting hourly calls for Side Gigs.  Simon calls and offers  you 3 gigs, you can take one, tell him to tell you again, or tell him to keep looking. At which point a timer goes up counting down an hour, when he calls agsin.     If you are not getting these, after CC told you you;ve completed storyline, write them again and tell them you should be but aren’t getting these hourly calls. Good luck. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary