Show your style

JessM26JessM26 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
I play Kim Kardashian Hollywood on two different devices - two different profiles - On the one profile I am able to participate in the show your style event the other profile I cannot, it doesn’t show or come up. I want to know why this is? Both devices are updated

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    The current SYS is just a testing,  made available by the system to some games.  A lot of players didn't get it at all.  Please be sure and post feedback about it in the current thread.....https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5447769/kk-h-weekday-event-10-22-18-birthdays-done-onward-to-the-holidays/latest

The purpose of giving it to some and not all, is to get a representative testing of various platforms, devices, etc before a new event is launched to  all the games.  Glu relies on the feedback of those who have gotten this test event.
    And welcome to the forum.  Nice to meet you.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • JessM26JessM26 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Thank you for the clarification! Very helpful :) 
  • FallenAngelFallenAngel Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    @kokokokonut Hey there! I just registered on this website so I'm not sure how this works... But here goes!

I've played KKH for a long time now (years) and has just gotten back ingame to see that there's this show your style events, however I never seem to be able to have that option unlocked (so I couldn't participate too). I had thought "oh maybe it's my app that needs updating", so I updated. Fast forward one or two up-to-date updates later (now), I am still unable to join the event, as the option doesn't even pop up on the right side of the screen. Should I uninstall and install the game again? How do I go about this?

Thank you so much for your time and attention! Hope you (or anyone really, especially those who have had this problem and got it fixed hehe) can get back to me!

-Angel
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    Please don’t uninstall. You could lose data and game progress. Please send a ticket to customer care.  On the top left corner of your game screen, tap options, then tap Help & Support, then tap Customer Care, then scroll to the bottom of the page and tap Chat With Us.   Explain your issue and submit your form.  When they reply, you’ll see a notification, up at the top left corner of the game screen. Hope this helps.  Good luck,  :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • FallenAngelFallenAngel Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Please don’t uninstall. You could lose data and game progress. Please send a ticket to customer care.  On the top left corner of your game screen, tap options, then tap Help & Support, then tap Customer Care, then scroll to the bottom of the page and tap Chat With Us.   Explain your issue and submit your form.  When they reply, you’ll see a notification, up at the top left corner of the game screen. Hope this helps.  Good luck,  :)
    Hey @kokokokonut ! So glad you replied 🥺
    Ah I see! Thank you~ I'll be doing this tomorrow hehe fingers crossed! 🤞🏻