🎆✨KK:H Update v13.3 Urban Autumn Escape!✨🎆

1121314151618Next

Comments

• IwantaKorkonalaskaIwantaKorkonalaska Registered Users, Member 182 Posts
    edited September 2022
    More customization options of the doll would be lovely. It’s been suggested time & again. Body types, more nose options, fix the undertones in the new skins, full face makeup options, toe nail polish to wear with all shoes, belly rings, the list continues… 

Fix the dye quality. Allow layering. Allow the option to tuck pants into shoes (boots). More flexibility with styling, like layering with auras, handhelds, and certain hairstyles.. 

The fact that they prefer to ignore this and give updates with little to no advance it's astonishing, different sys and TB's it's not enough and not the only main attraction to the game.
    I’ve played on and off since the game launched, and I honestly would’ve thought some of these things would’ve been standard at launch, or gradually added the first few years. The amount of times it’s been suggested, I don’t understand lol. The more they incorporate our suggestions, the more likely I’ll be to spend money. Isn’t that what they want? 😂

I remember at the beginning you could see they put effort in each big update, i remember the update were you could marry in Florence! was in the time were Kim and Kanye got married, and then you could have kids latter! at the v3.2 or v3.3. Was like ''goddamn, you're throwing greatness after greatness!''

Before joining Glu Forum i read about the game in the subreddit, and since 2020-2021 i saw the updates were starting to become, dreadful and bland; selling almost nothing like it was outstanding; including the updates i've started seeing myself after i started playing again... This it's coming from a player that don't spend money on the game; but i spend a lot of time gaming and watch around 50 ads+ weekly, they make money out of it too, i'm part of an audience that deserves respect as much as the ones who spend money. 

The core mechanic of the game of why i think people still playing, after a lot have abandoned infinitely or temporarily: it's what makes you feel, you're basically creating a life and a career for your character, and the in-time mechanic it makes it more realistic, especially when you wait for your energy to be full so you can finish the gigs and missions.

And the worst it's that when you start messing with part of the nucleus, that make the game successful and attractive, you're basically killing slowly the interest for people to continue gaming. There's a lot of dolls in the subreddit who don't want to stop playing because of how much money they spend once upon a time, that's a commitment instead of a hobby you nurture out of love, happy nostalgia or healthy escapism, which it's more stable imo.

Instead of feeling fulfillment and pleasure, we're feeling burden and tediousness. I'm not a business owner but i've seen businesses make money at long term by maintaining quality along with small improvements and maintaining what works, instead of milking out opportunistically moments you burn fast, i.e outfits for $14.99 or $9.99 and you haven't pay attention to bugs, half-done stuff (skin colours, dye's intensities, among others) and mechanics that simply are out of date (rewards from So Chic Downton and Hamptons), like girl...

Tl:dr; i'm agree with you and i took time to expand on the topics, a calm w. peace and love rant, lol.
    + 🎇 ⚜️ 👑 Triple Crown of Number 1's GOBIN recipient  🏆⚜️🎇. + 
  • DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    New update is next week? When do we get a new thread?
    I'm too excited for Halloween 👻👻
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    KKH_Sara said:

@KalindaKing this says the 15 diamond boxes are available till Oct 3rd (less than a week) but at the top it says “ends in 12 days”. Which one is correct?
    Thanks for reporting this glitch! I believe the Best Looks gift box will end on October 9th and we'll try to correct the messaging in the game.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • KKH_SaraKKH_Sara Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    KKH_Sara said:

@KalindaKing this says the 15 diamond boxes are available till Oct 3rd (less than a week) but at the top it says “ends in 12 days”. Which one is correct?
    Thanks for reporting this glitch! I believe the Best Looks gift box will end on October 9th and we'll try to correct the messaging in the game.

It’s fixed, thank you so much 😁
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts

So happy they brought back the orange dress! I bought it with diamonds ages ago, it’s one of the best dresses in the game imo!
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts

So happy they brought back the orange dress! I bought it with diamonds ages ago, it’s one of the best dresses in the game imo!
    @KalindaKing I bought all the outfits but the diamonds didn’t get added to my account… and my messages are saying I don’t have any even though I have 33…
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,053 Posts
    I'm not sure what’s with my travel list but it’s usually in a certain order. Recently some fall in a different order. For example in the 1st pic, it used to be Prague, Dubai, Tokyo and Reykjavik.

• JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    Lia888 said:
    I'm not sure what’s with my travel list but it’s usually in a certain order. Recently some fall in a different order. For example in the 1st pic, it used to be Prague, Dubai, Tokyo and Reykjavik.

I thought the list changed depending on where you are located at the moment when you're scrolling through the list 
  • OctaviaOctavia Registered Users, Member 83 Posts
    Lia888 said:

I noticed a change too. When traveling around tapping my pets for energy, Milan was always my last stop after Reykjavik. But now I go to Milan before Reykjavik. 🤷🏽‍♀️
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,053 Posts
    @JeffreeStar and @Octavia thanks for your replies. In the past when I clicked around for energy my travel list has always followed a certain order until now. I wasn’t sure if it’s a glitch I’m having or if others noticed it too. Maybe Glu is making changes to the travel list?? Anyway I wish it was easier to travel from city to city or to collect energy from our pets.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.