🗳️🛍️KK:H 9/29/22 ~ SYS & VIP Weekend! Harvest Ball /Shop Till You Drop!🛍️🗳️

12345679Next

Comments

• medsmeds Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    meds said:
    My looks☺️

So beautiful! 🏵️ I wanted this third flower hair for so long but I was told it's not available anymore 
    Thank you❤️ I hope they bring it back for diamonds or in squad boxes and you get it❤️ It’s so strange for me why we can get some items for diamonds and some not
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    tortor said:
    A few stunning looks i saw voting. I think I spotted @Anjakkh

No,that’s not me. But that doll has the same features as me ,except the eyebrows 
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    Came in First in sliver one 

• ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    Love the ts prizes. Wanted the dress but my group was very competitive. Got 9th but I love what I got.

• BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    My feelings about the scores this weekend:

☹️☹️☹️
    Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    Happy with what I got!
    IOS Player 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Looks 1-14 🧡🍁 I loved doing these! 🍃

• Ash_KKHAsh_KKH Registered Users, Member 138 Posts

I haven’t loved TS prizes this much in a long time 😍😍 
    ♡ Level 61 and counting ♡
    ♡ On/off player since 2014 ♡
    “Be the change you wish to see in the world.” - Anonymous  
  • JasmindeeJasmindee Registered Users, Member 81 Posts
    First time coming first place in quite a while! I loved the dress so much and it dyes really well, especially in the wine red. 😍

My doll's name is Arabella Rose.
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    tortor said:
    Mad to see some less stylish dolls push the gorgeous @LindaVB out of the top spots in our ts group so she didn’t win the dress… the last few minutes of SYS are always so stressful 
    No way! I did not recognize you @tortor!
    You are too kind! I was expecting it, so I did not get my hopes up to getting the no 1 spot prizes. I am happy with my 3rd prize items and ESPECIALLY the hedgehog, which was my main goal!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    I got the hedgehog! I ended up in 7th place in Silver III.
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    Jasmindee said:
    First time coming first place in quite a while! I loved the dress so much and it dyes really well, especially in the wine red. 😍

I love your looks. Where's your 2nd dress from?
  • medsmeds Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    Ash_KKH said:

I haven’t loved TS prizes this much in a long time 😍😍 
    My Queen❤️❤️
  • NewsychickNewsychick Registered Users, Member 427 Posts
    @Dorica Thanks. I’ve submitted a ticket so fingers crossed! 

My final score didn’t update in the trendsetter ranking so it has missed points off and pushed me down into 14th place! 😩

Anyone has this problem before and did CS do anything to help with the correct prizes? I would’ve got the hedgehog if it had updated! 

No joy with CS. So disappointed. @KalindaKing any advice? Now that the SYS is over, guessing it’s too late. 
    My doll's name is Kaysi 
    iOS player 
  • Dana_358Dana_358 Registered Users 72 Posts
    tortor said:
    Mad to see some less stylish dolls push the gorgeous @LindaVB out of the top spots in our ts group so she didn’t win the dress… the last few minutes of SYS are always so stressful 
    In my group number 2 was nowhere to be seen in the top 6 even in the last 5 min. Sad to see such doll takes place of those competing during the whole event.

I see Glu prefers money over fair competing.
  • ElenaaaElenaaa Registered Users, Member 469 Posts
    @Dorica Thanks. I’ve submitted a ticket so fingers crossed! 

My final score didn’t update in the trendsetter ranking so it has missed points off and pushed me down into 14th place! 😩

Anyone has this problem before and did CS do anything to help with the correct prizes? I would’ve got the hedgehog if it had updated! 

No joy with CS. So disappointed. @KalindaKing any advice? Now that the SYS is over, guessing it’s too late. 
    I would send in a ticket again! It really depends on which person you get on the other end, I’ve had really rude ones but mostly if you have the screenshots shown here they should give you the prizes you earned!! Good luck 🍀 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I was so unlucky this sys
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• PuddlesPuddles Registered Users, Member 64 Posts

Very lucky this SYS came 2nd in silver 3 with 12 tickets. Couldn’t believe it. 
  • justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    sindhu said:
    @justanna I think we might be in the same ts group! Good luck your dolls a cutie 💓 
    @sindhu sorry only just saw this - right, that was me, I was thinking whether that was you and looks like I was right! Really loved your looks!💕
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.