🎆✨KK:H Update v13.4 - Queens of Scream!✨🎆

Comments

• Amberspa101Amberspa101 Registered Users 123 Posts
    geenellys said:
    These items are missing from the boxes 

Aww that sucks, I was really hoping for the evil queen look
    "A Fox is A Wolf who Sends Flowers."
  • EliquistisEliquistis Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    The Halloween boxes offer has disappeared from my game and I really wanted to open another box. Wasn’t the end time on Nov 1st?
  • amanda2022amanda2022 Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    The Halloween boxes offer has disappeared from my game and I really wanted to open another box. Wasn’t the end time on Nov 1st?
    Still showing for me after the banner for the TB event 
  • EliquistisEliquistis Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Still showing for me after the banner for the TB event 
    In my Game, there are no more banners after the diamond boxes… I am sad
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts

I got a necklace in my free box and decided to open a few more hoping for the elf hairstyle and new aura, got both on my last try haha! 
    Can’t believe I got 3 pairs of shoes lol
    Probably gonna open a few more hoping for Cinderella dress
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Can't wait to see how seasonals work?
  • lenaaa9874lenaaa9874 Registered Users, Member 88 Posts
    Didn’t get a message about the seasons also but from what it seems like and since a lot of games are doing it, (majority of the ones I play 🙄) seems like you’ll have to complete certain goals to earn rewards but if you get a pass then you’ll earn more exclusive rewards. Almost every game is jumping on the bandwagon so not surprised they’re doing the same. 🥴 
  • DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    Didn’t get a message about the seasons also but from what it seems like and since a lot of games are doing it, (majority of the ones I play 🙄) seems like you’ll have to complete certain goals to earn rewards but if you get a pass then you’ll earn more exclusive rewards. Almost every game is jumping on the bandwagon so not surprised they’re doing the same. 🥴 
    Oh now I know what this is probably, I'll be up for that, playing something similar in other game. 
    But only if it's not too expensive, and if you can see all the rewards before you buy a pass, like you can in other games. So you know what you are paying for. Hopefully not too expensive 🤞🤞🤞
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    Seems like seasons is being tested with a select group of players like the tb sys was, I have nothing in my mailbox or announcement banners about it so I guess I will stay tuned to find out what this mess is about. Hopefully the weekend events won't be replaced by this eventually.
  • ArianeMBArianeMB Registered Users, Member 146 Posts

🥲
    They/them please
    How come every year I have to repurchase the Halloween decor in front of the Bel Air mansion??? Every. Single. Year. It is only 10 kstars but I have already purchased this decor TWICE, two years in a row and I shouldn't have to buy it again. All the other decor is just fine it is only the front yard decor.

Since we have a bat aura decor in the ballroom, could we please get one for our doll? It would be so cool.
  • lunaKlunaK Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    Dorica said:
    Dorica said:
    New hair color!! 

Not sure about second tho, but first is new for sure 😍

😍😍😍

I don’t have the new green hair color :(
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    edited October 2022
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited October 2022
    Some games updated quickly, and saw things being released next week. For example - Seasons and that other green skin tone. My games, and a host if others weren't so quick to update, and we are waiting for the original rollout date to see these things.

Wishing a Blessed Yom Kippur to our Jewish members. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    edited October 2022
    Newsletter 

IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited October 2022
    LAdoll24 said:
    How come every year I have to repurchase the Halloween decor in front of the Bel Air mansion??? Every. Single. Year. It is only 10 kstars but I have already purchased this decor TWICE, two years in a row and I shouldn't have to buy it again. All the other decor is just fine it is only the front yard decor.

Since we have a bat aura decor in the ballroom, could we please get one for our doll? It would be so cool.

Contact customer care.  You do not have to buy the decorations each time. 
     see what they say.  (Any chance you have a screenshof showing any from Last year? )   In any case please send a ticket to customer care you should not have to pay for them a second time.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    LAdoll24 said:

Contact customer care.  You do not have to buy the decorations each time. 
     see what they say.  (Any chance you have a screenshof showing any from Last year? )   In any case please send a ticket to customer care you should not have to pay for them a second time.

Thanks, I am currently waiting to hear back from customer service, this is going on the third day now, because I bought the diamond doll booster but I am not receiving my daily diamond in my mailbox. Super disappointed and about to contact google for a refund because the lack of response. I sent them the receipt and I am still waiting. But I will try to tell them about the decor too, ngl I don't have much faith in them but I appreciate your response @kokokokonut
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Not happy about the first theme in the newsletter. Just saying it now, don't expect historical accuracy.
    Platform: Android

• JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    I'm quaking 
  • DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    lunaK said:
    Dorica said:
    Dorica said:
    New hair color!! 

Not sure about second tho, but first is new for sure 😍

😍😍😍

I don’t have the new green hair color :(
    I was in konnections and found a contact with that hair, in the last picture you can see it's a contact that I'm editing so you can see better that color.
    Also you can see all new hair colors and body colors if you go to nursery and try to edit the babies. 
    I think we are getting those that's why I posted this ♥️
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    I also did not get the newsletter about seasons
    🫠🫠🫠
  • livfoxlivfox Registered Users, Member 90 Posts
    Do all the Halloween only have hair, outfits, accessories and other items etc. As in they don’t have energy and the other things? 🫶🫶
  • livfoxlivfox Registered Users, Member 90 Posts
    My free box 💕
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    livfox said:
    Do all the Halloween only have hair, outfits, accessories and other items etc. As in they don’t have energy and the other things? 🫶🫶
    Yup, only clothes and hair etc. Same with christmas boxes.
  • LucyxoxLucyxox Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    @Dorica I love your pfp it’s so cute! 😍
  • KortyKorty Registered Users 360 Posts
    anna_r01 said:
    Does anyone know how to remove the spider decoration from my house, it’s making my skin crawl
    As far as I know, once the decorations are up…. they stay up until the next updated (or until after Halloween), there is no way for us to remove them 
    Daily iOS player since July 2014
    From Italy 🇮🇹🍕🍝
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    I didn't get the new green hair either and are there any news skin tones? Anybody?