🎆✨KK:H Update v13.4 - Queens of Scream!✨🎆

Comments

• keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    You are ready for Halloween @juh love your doll!!!! Everyone else's too!!!
  • IlzeIlze Registered Users, Member 609 Posts
    In pounds it's still the same but if it goes up, I think it's the perfect time to finally become a free player!
  • JuhJuh Registered Users, Member 127 Posts
    keke0388 said:
    You are ready for Halloween @juh love your doll!!!! Everyone else's too!!!
    Tysm 🥰❤️
    My doll's name is Mishaah 🌸
    Android freeplayer
    Brazilian
    Remember to smile ☺️
  • lauryn2558lauryn2558 Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    A certain page just updated and all I can say is… disappointed but not surprised 😒
    What page updated!?! I’m lost sorry and I wanna check it out lol 😆!!
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    The price isn't higher in USD, I'm so sorry for those who it is. Idk if it's coming for everyone or what - I know inflation is real but it's not like our incomes went up with it!
  • konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    GemmaKKH said:
    konradkkh said:
    Now I notice that every offer have higher price :))))))
    Im so done with this app 

Me too☠️☠️☠️☠️ I’m so mad 
    Yeah what page updated?
  • IwantaKorkonalaskaIwantaKorkonalaska Registered Users, Member 182 Posts
    Idk where my message went but I m finishing it here.

I'm quaking. We barely get anything new apart from a few clothes for female dolls. And those are below expectations. I'm saddened. Hopefully Kim's game won't have the same fate as Kendall and Kylie s game , Nicki Minaj or Britney Spears' game 
    Oh baby, they're getting there! 

And they're getting there not because nobody it's interested, it's because a lot of people have reached the tedious tiredness limit.
    + 🎇 ⚜️ 👑 Triple Crown of Number 1's GOBIN recipient  🏆⚜️🎇. + 
  • JuhJuh Registered Users, Member 127 Posts
    edited October 2022
    My doll's name is Mishaah 🌸
    Android freeplayer
    Brazilian
    Remember to smile ☺️
  • Julia_KKHJulia_KKH Registered Users, Member 370 Posts

Love the blood makeup!! ❤️❤️
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts

Yeah, opened a few more 👀
    Super exited about the dress!
    You welcome
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    GemmaKKH said:
    konradkkh said:
    Now I notice that every offer have higher price :))))))
    Im so done with this app 

Thats strange, mines the same as it always was and mines euros 🤔

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I'm quaking 
    Is this your missing message?  It's here from yesterday.   I took a look in spam and saw nothing for you, but this was posted yesterday. Hope it's your missing pist. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    edited October 2022
    I'm quaking 
    Is this your missing message?  It's here from yesterday.   I took a look in spam and saw nothing for you, but this was posted yesterday. Hope it's your missing pist. :)
    Thanks ,Koko! I lost it just when i lost the internet connection yesterday. When it finally came back, i didn't know where it went. I think you can delete it(i would have done it myself but it seems I can't)
  • ashpikachuashpikachu Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    When is @KalindaKing going to gives us the information about Seasons. I hope it’s today
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    They put the 15 diamond show stopping boxes back!
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 399 Posts
    KKH_Sara said:
    KKH_Sara said:
    The only people I saw mention the Seasons inbox message were early updaters, let’s do a test:

Agree = updated before Halloween boxes & got the Seasons message
    Like = updated before Halloween boxes & didn’t get it
    Awesome = updated after Halloween boxes and got it
    LOL = updated after Halloween boxes and didn’t get it
    Thanks everyone for responding, the vast majority of people fall into Agree or LOL as expected. Pretty sure this means that the inbox message came out on accident so they removed it when they gave us the boxes, and we’ll all get Seasons when Kalinda explains it to us and it’s released (hopefully tomorrow!). I’d like to think that since they put it in the newsletter, it’s for all players 🤞

I love the awesome community detective work. Y'all are indeed correct. That mail message was a LEAK! :# Kalinda should have more information for you tomorrow about Seasons. Stay tuned!
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    If it costs money (which it most likely will 😭) then I’m not getting the all access pass but I hope it’s something like sys where we get 2 free tickets and then have to pay to get extra ones
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I figured the all access pass was an extra for people who are willing to pay to get even more out of seasons.
    Platform: Android

• geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    KKH_Sara said:
    KKH_Sara said:
    The only people I saw mention the Seasons inbox message were early updaters, let’s do a test:

Agree = updated before Halloween boxes & got the Seasons message
    Like = updated before Halloween boxes & didn’t get it
    Awesome = updated after Halloween boxes and got it
    LOL = updated after Halloween boxes and didn’t get it
    Thanks everyone for responding, the vast majority of people fall into Agree or LOL as expected. Pretty sure this means that the inbox message came out on accident so they removed it when they gave us the boxes, and we’ll all get Seasons when Kalinda explains it to us and it’s released (hopefully tomorrow!). I’d like to think that since they put it in the newsletter, it’s for all players 🤞

I love the awesome community detective work. Y'all are indeed correct. That mail message was a LEAK! :# Kalinda should have more information for you tomorrow about Seasons. Stay tuned!
    can the halloween boxes be updated with last year items 
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
    konradkkh said:
    Why the K-star shop have higher price?? Someone notice too? 

Hello -- regarding price changes in the store, this is a change implemented by Apple that is out of our control:

As early as October 5, 2022, prices of apps and in-app purchases (excluding auto-renewable subscriptions) on the App Store will increase in Chile, Egypt, Japan, Malaysia, Pakistan, Poland, South Korea, Sweden, Vietnam, and all territories that use the euro currency. In Vietnam, these increases also reflect new regulations for Apple to collect and remit applicable taxes, being value added tax (VAT) and corporate income tax (CIT) at 5% rates respectively.

You can find more information here: https://developer.apple.com/news/?id=e1b1hcmv

As a reminder, as the developer, we can only enter one price (in USD) per in-app purchase and Apple automatically converts the prices to all other regions according to their pricing structure.

Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
    konradkkh said:
    Why the K-star shop have higher price?? Someone notice too? 

Hello -- regarding price changes in the store, this is a change implemented by Apple that is out of our control:

As early as October 5, 2022, prices of apps and in-app purchases (excluding auto-renewable subscriptions) on the App Store will increase in Chile, Egypt, Japan, Malaysia, Pakistan, Poland, South Korea, Sweden, Vietnam, and all territories that use the euro currency. In Vietnam, these increases also reflect new regulations for Apple to collect and remit applicable taxes, being value added tax (VAT) and corporate income tax (CIT) at 5% rates respectively.

You can find more information here: https://developer.apple.com/news/?id=e1b1hcmv

As a reminder, as the developer, we can only enter one price (in USD) per in-app purchase and Apple automatically converts the prices to all other regions according to their pricing structure.

Thanks for the info but you lost the paying player. Game was expensive before but now is even more. It is no sense to play for me anymore :( but I understand that is not the Glu fault but Apple
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts
    kkhsimone said:
    so i just found out these 2 items match perfectly when dyed any color! i thought someone might find that useful, especially new players who don't have many gowns 😌 the skirt is free and i am pretty sure you can win the top in silver or bronze boxes, maybe even the daily squad ones😊
    I’ll be dying this in every colour 😂 Thank you for the tip 👏🏼
    @eggsandbananascan the halloween boxes be updated with last year items?? We all noticed that and would be amazing if these boxes could be updated soon
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    I understand that it’s out of Glu’s control that IAP prices changed, but every other app I play sent out a warning well in advance to all players. 

It’s a lil late now, but that would be really nice to have next time. 
    konradkkh said:
    @eggsandbananascan the halloween boxes be updated with last year items?? We all noticed that and would be amazing if these boxes could be updated soon

Yes, thanks for this feedback. We'll look into it! I'm off tomorrow, but @KalindaKing should be back. She should be able to follow-up.