Seasons

Comments

• konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    I honestly think this is the end of me playing this game… 
    I think the same…
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    edited October 2022
    The only good thing that came out of this was Kalinda saying we get more ways to earn diamonds and kstars. 💀 Everything else is bullsh!t, but I have a feeling that this might be half a$$ed too.
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
    As a free player who has playing this game for YEARS, I’m so disappointed. I used to actually have fun playing this game but it’s just slowly started going down. I don’t even have tasks anymore unless Simon calls me with a random gig, what am I supposed to do to earn points? Spend currency and get that from where? This is all a joke. 
    -
    Also it’d be really nice for when we decline to pay for the diamond booster it stops popping up. (And put somewhere else for people who wanna buy it) It’s been popping up since the first month it appeared and I’m not buying it. 😤 
    I think we’d still be able to get points by doing reality tv shows since they also count as gigs but I’m not sure 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    @KKH_Sara same lmaooo 😭😭😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • bunnysmallsbunnysmalls Registered Users, Member 95 Posts
    Question - will the backstage pass / old gb items still be available for diamonds 6 months later? To allow free playes a chance of getting the items at some point.
    💋 KKH Discord Server:
    https://discord.gg/MdB84a7xVH
  • AstridAstrid Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    Really disappointed with this new feature - I have been looking forward to the Halloween update and now just feel really let down. Doesn’t matter how many of us dislike this feature, or how many of us complain, it’s very clear that they only care about money and don’t care about what the players think. 
    @dinoqueen9 i certainly do not 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,244 Posts
    edited October 2022
    I won't say my age but I am certainly a young adult 😓. I've never thought I would say this but this update is dissapointing. I didn't think I have a reason not to play this game but after this I don't know .
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy. 
  • Towanda_KKHTowanda_KKH Registered Users, Member 84 Posts
    I'm not feeling seasons and it haven't even started yet I love the weekend events and week day events you have to pay to get items now that's crazy glu is just money hungry but i'm not paying bye felicia period 😒Kim Kardashian fight for your game before you lose players
  • lenaaa9874lenaaa9874 Registered Users, Member 88 Posts
    anna_r01 said:
    Unfortunately, there’s not much we can do other than voice our opinions and cross our fingers that something changes, although I doubt it considering Glu just wants to use us like piggy banks. Kim Kardashian doesn’t care about this game, the commission she gets from this game is scraps compared to the money she cashes in from her other businesses. The only obligation she has to this game is to make a video each update where she reads from a script like there is a g*n to her head… 
    Honestly, she puts more effort into her IG posts than the videos for this game. It’s just a name thing, Stardom Hollywood used to be it until they decided to stop updating it. 
  • Pinkpetals_Pinkpetals_ Registered Users, Member 93 Posts
    Along with the 100s of other complaints, the idea stinks Glu. 😊 But thanks for consistently disappointing players. At least you can be counted on for that. I don’t know why I’m even surprised lol. And to think I was gonna spend some money on the game this weekend to get the items I wanted, and open more Halloween boxes. This is awful. I don’t even really want to like the idea because there are so many other things that have been suggested that would’ve been a million times better than this. Threads upon threads of suggestions.. Ways you still could’ve made money while satisfying players. This may very well make me stop playing, ☹️
  • CariantheCarianthe Registered Users, Member 398 Posts
    anna_r01 said:
    Unfortunately, there’s not much we can do other than voice our opinions and cross our fingers that something changes, although I doubt it considering Glu just wants to use us like piggy banks. Kim Kardashian doesn’t care about this game, the commission she gets from this game is scraps compared to the money she cashes in from her other businesses. The only obligation she has to this game is to make a video each update where she reads from a script like there is a g*n to her head… 
    It’s true that she has zero emotional and personal investment in this game, but unless her licensing deal is badly structured it makes her a decent amount of money. In-app purchases are a very, very lucrative revenue stream.
  • anna_r01anna_r01 Registered Users, Member 265 Posts
    edited October 2022
    Carianthe said:
    anna_r01 said:
    It’s true that she has zero emotional and personal investment in this game, but unless her licensing deal is badly structured it makes her a decent amount of money. In-app purchases are a very, very lucrative revenue stream.
    Of course, she still makes a tonne of money from this game, but in comparison to how much money she makes from everything else she does, this is pennies to her.  Hence, she has no emotional investment in this game unlike other businesses she promotes with her name on it 
    ❤️iOS Player❤️
    We better still be getting kstars for gigs during “vip events” 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗