Seasons

Comments

• fallonfallon Registered Users, Member 569 Posts
    I don't even have words to say about this change in events, of course the glu would change something to be paid. Recently I've already lost a few months of play because I simply couldn't pass my progress to a new mobile device and lost several items that I conquered, so now having to pay for items that we got for free this is absurd. I had thought about stopping, but I didn't want to because I used real money in this game, after this novelty I just got discouraged more
    English is not my first language 🇧🇷
    Android, add me: 

https://www.facebook.com/fallonsalvatorekkh
    Instagram: @fallonkkh
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    I’m not one to post on the forum outside of the outfit suggestion thread but wow….I am so disappointed because weekend events were what I looked forward to the most! I have chronic pain and other chronic health issues so the game offers me an escape and loved looking forward to weekend events and also taking photos with friends and even that will be effected by this insane system because now so many prizes will no longer be accessible to everyone! I just don’t understand how Glu thought we would be ok with them removing such a loved feature of the game! I was hoping seasons was just an add on feature like squads?…. @KalindaKing could the team at the least make them separate? I feel that’s the biggest issue is you taking away something everyone loved and looked forward too and prizes everyone could access…to an expensive, complicated mess. Glu always gives us overly complicated new features that nobody here ever mentioned or wanted….yet the simple requests we ask for monthly such as new items for our male dolls in the community or something as simple as closet organization are totally ignored….i agree with the many others dolls that this could be the end of the game and not sure if I will continue playing, I’ll just do as our male dolls and continue to enjoy the community because Glu’s ruining the actual game with this new feature and it’s not worth the cost & headache! Also Halloween is my favorite update and just sad THIS is the update you chose to introduce this feature 🙃🥴
    Worst birthday present ever GLU! 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    edited October 2022
    I’m not one to post on the forum outside of the outfit suggestion thread but wow….I am so disappointed because weekend events were what I looked forward to the most! I have chronic pain and other chronic health issues so the game offers me an escape and loved looking forward to weekend events and also taking photos with friends and even that will be effected by this insane system because now so many prizes will no longer be accessible to everyone! I just don’t understand how Glu thought we would be ok with them removing such a loved feature of the game! I was hoping seasons was just an add on feature like squads?…. @KalindaKing could the team at the least make them separate? I feel that’s the biggest issue is you taking away something everyone loved and looked forward too and prizes everyone could access…to an expensive, complicated mess. Glu always gives us overly complicated new features that nobody here ever mentioned or wanted….yet the simple requests we ask for monthly such as new items for our male dolls in the community or something as simple as closet organization are totally ignored….i agree with the many others dolls that this could be the end of the game and not sure if I will continue playing, I’ll just do as our male dolls and continue to enjoy the community because Glu’s ruining the actual game with this new feature and it’s not worth the cost & headache! Also Halloween is my favorite update and just sad THIS is the update you chose to introduce this feature 🙃🥴
    I can relate to this so much, I’ve been dealing with my own medical condition and the game is one of the many things that helps me escape from what I’m going through, but each damn update there’s always something that they add that f#cks the game up every time. Especially being a free player, it’s so frustrating. I’m honestly tired of glu & EA. I’m going to continue playing the game but it’s not as fun as it used to be. I understand they need to make money, but damn give people a chance. It’s a game ffs. 😭 Not even paying players are going to be spending hundreds or maybe (I hope not) thousands of dollars on this game. I don’t think the game will turn into the other games glu has made, like Kendall & Kylie, Britney’s, Nicki’s etc.. because there are too many people that don’t have social media that play the game and may spend money on it, so I don’t think KKH will land like the other games, but it is certainly going downhill. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • bellaboo_bellaboo_ Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    Ok I just caught up on this thread. Still a little confused, oh well. My main question right now, should I just open all the Halloween gift boxes now instead of waiting for VIP because that’s not even happening anymore???
  • jennahbannerjennahbanner Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    At this point we're probably gonna have to pay just to download/update the app.🤡

It's like they're finding ways to discontinue the game. I'm so over this game and glu or whoever arranges this🐂💩.
  • taliagustin123taliagustin123 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    This is beyond stupid I've spent actual thousands of dollars on this game but like hell am I going to pay $6 a month for stuff that used to be free I'm out they got way too greedy
  • wafflesbetchwafflesbetch Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
    dpeters said:

Adele knows... 
    This queen always has something to align with our sympathies 😭
  • konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    Pls someone tell me that it is a joke or something… I still can’t believe what’s is happening…
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    I wouldn’t complain in scenario where I pay for seasonal pass monthly but I am able to collect all 8 items weekly and max spend on diamonds would be like 5 and max spend on stars 50-100. Just because we are able to receive 6 diamonds a week, anything more - up to luck and it wouldn’t be fair.
    We will still have regular sys/tb sys, Kollections and diamond boxes is that correct?
  • LateNightDevilLateNightDevil Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Congrats Glu!  You f*d up again...  I'm not a rich girl how always spent her saved money for this... And what did u do?  A 💩y Seasson update for spendig more and more real money...  Glu is a big joke in my eyes... It's time to stop playing... 👌