Seasons

Comments

• keepingupwithjuliekeepingupwithjulie Registered Users, Member 78 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    *Thinking about how I haven't done tb weekday events in months and fully regretting it now that it’s going*

literally same 😭😭 i told myself that i'm going to start doing them once i'm done with all my uni assignments next week but well 🤠
  • SammieCSammieC Registered Users, Member 80 Posts
    This will be an unpopular opinion but I’ve always struggled to get trendsetter rewards in the weekend show your style without buying tickets to submit extra looks. I also suck at chasing GB and end up wasting so many KStars just to get dye. So if I understand it correctly this new Seasons may work out better for me as I’m not competing with others who simply buy more tickets than me or battling a rigged voting method or terrible box picking. To get everything each week I would have to spend real life money anyway! Also as this is a long standing game maybe this is make or break for KKH, I would rather Seasons vs the inevitable of the game shutting down for good. I’m willing to give it a go for the month as it might make more sense once all of our questions are answered and hopefully all the hard work that the GLU team have put in creating this feature won’t be a waste! 
  • ArianeMBArianeMB Registered Users, Member 146 Posts
    sindhu said:
    How can there be 8 pages of rewards when it's only 4 weekend events per update? When is this going live @KalindaKing also please share some screenshots of the challenges tab
    Kalinda said it's week events and weekend events. (Week event + weekend event) x 4 = 8 pages of rewards 
    They/them please
  • konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    konradkkh said:
    Okay guys I texted Kim on insta 
    Let’s all do this 
    YES!!!!! Cmon y’all!!!!
  • DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    We can all wait for monday to see how this looks. I just want it to start. And I hope there will be no glitches.

And also it would be nice if we could see all rewards each month so we know what we are fighting for. Don't know if they put it as option. 
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    edited October 2022
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    @KkhAngelica it will probably be 10,000 points to complete the entire season pass or whatever it’s called
    Why do I even bother 😒
    It’s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebook 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • IwantaKorkonalaskaIwantaKorkonalaska Registered Users, Member 182 Posts
    edited October 2022
    For reasons like these and not fixing core problems and not listening to suggestions; people prefer to play this with hacked games instead of supporting the original app.

Dumb as f*cking f*CK. Rotten, vicious, vile and pathetic. Idiotic just idiotic.
    + 🎇 ⚜️ 👑 Triple Crown of Number 1's GOBIN recipient  🏆⚜️🎇. + 
    edited October 2022
    brenhin said:
    Personally I’d like to give it a chance before jumping to how I feel about it. I’ve been struggling to complete weekend events lately and this sort of method of obtaining items would be much easier for me. However I do think that the Access Pass is a dumb idea and all items should be available for everyone to unlock
    Yeah same for struggling with the events, I rly like the idea of having different tasks to complete, it would personally be easier for me/way more entertaining I think. But yes, the access pass rly sucks
    They/them please
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    Will this start on Monday or Friday?
  • kkhemmakkhemma Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    Really disappointed for the release of “season”. What’s the point of buying business and doing gigs for k-star now….
  • brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 429 Posts
    ArianeMB said:
    brenhin said:
    Personally I’d like to give it a chance before jumping to how I feel about it. I’ve been struggling to complete weekend events lately and this sort of method of obtaining items would be much easier for me. However I do think that the Access Pass is a dumb idea and all items should be available for everyone to unlock
    Yeah same for struggling with the events, I rly like the idea of having different tasks to complete, it would personally be easier for me/way more entertaining I think. But yes, the access pass rly sucks
    Totally! Weekend events can get so repetitive so quickly I’d like to give this new thing a try, they also take up so much time and focus having to check when your energy refreshes. I hope they just change the access pass thing for the next update because it’s really unfair for the free players.
    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

• brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 429 Posts
    kkhemma said:
    Really disappointed for the release of “season”. What’s the point of buying business and doing gigs for k-star now….
    We still have kollections, storyline outfits, kloset items and now that they’ve brought old weekend events as purchasable for k stars for the sys inspo thing kim does. There’s still tons of things to spend k stars on.
    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

kkhemma said:
    I personally will keep saving kstars for kollections, Halloween boxes, Christmas boxes, black Friday/kimianniversary, old weekend events outfits, things from the kloset I want (haircolours, nail polish, handhelds,etc), decorations for my house, etc :)) so don't worry the kstars you've worked hard to get are not useless ^^ 
    They/them please
    sindhu said:
    ArianeMB said:
    sindhu said:
    How can there be 8 pages of rewards when it's only 4 weekend events per update? When is this going live @KalindaKing also please share some screenshots of the challenges tab
    Kalinda said it's week events and weekend events. (Week event + weekend event) x 4 = 8 pages of rewards 
    So I'm assuming week events would include rewards like diamonds or tickets.. anyways will have to see when it releases I guess! 
    Yeah I hope so!
    They/them please
    sindhu said:

Wait.. ends in 2 d 23h? I'm completely confused now.. how is this playing the game at our OWN pace? You have to buy the all access pass and STILL grind like crazy to get the gb items and earnables?
    This is just an example of what it will look like. Kalinda said it will last for a month (she also mentioned she used fake numbers to just give us an idea of what it will be, so let's not panic yet) so that would supposedly be what the timer would look like in the last days of the season
    They/them please
    Will there be a free trial of the new access pass?? Most games tend to do that to get players to try their new paid for features, also don’t get why seasons couldn’t have just been a way to get more kstars and diamonds and then leave the weekend events for items. 
    Yeah a free trial would make sense! but personally I like that the weekend events are being replaced with that, just grinding by doing one type of event was really boring and more stressful, we only had 3 days, and if you didn't like the first clothing item, you still had to get it before the other items (((but I really hate the access pass cause it removes items for free players ☹️)))
    They/them please
  • Dark_QueenDark_Queen Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    This "Seasons" thing is just ridiculous! They take away the weekend events, something we could easily get just by doing jobs or dates, and give us something we have to pay real money for and not guarantee we'll win it all!? I'm sorry, but if this is going to be the case, I'll just stop playing. I will not give my hard earned money to someone who is just greedy! 😖😤