🎆✨KK:H Update v13.4 - Queens of Scream!✨🎆

Comments

• ashpikachuashpikachu Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    @KalindaKing where are you with season announcement, what is taking so long. I’m excited 😆 
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Yeah Kalinda where are you?
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Kakinda said she'd have more info later this week, so let's be optimistic.  :)  But to repeatedly tag  her summoning her is rude.  It's like snapping your fingers for a waitress for more coffee.  Please don't.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • judybjudyb Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Just got an inbox message about seasons just not sure how to have it start? Or how to begin the challenges…
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    @judyb Kalinda is going to give us more info about seasons 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hi.  We are all waiting to hear about Seasons.  Kalinda said she'd share more this week, so hopefully it won't be long before we learn more.  Did you just update @judyb or did this message just pop up today?  As far as I know, those of us that received the game inbox message, got it with the update.  So, we're really anxious to hear more.    :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • aprillynnxaprillynnx Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
    I did not get the message about seasons when the update dropped but I got it 20 minutes ago so hopefully soon. ☺️
  • ArianeMBArianeMB Registered Users, Member 146 Posts
    Here's a sheet with all the current items in the Halloween box (including the new items and the snow white items that had not been put in at first)

They/them please
  • Towanda_KKHTowanda_KKH Registered Users, Member 84 Posts
    seasons are in my inbox 
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts

@eggsandbananas @KalindaKing Can these items please be added to the Halloween boxes? I don’t mean to spam, I’m just hopeful they can be added like last year’s items since they’re the only Halloween weekend items that aren’t available in the boxes. Thank you!
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Started a new thread dedicated to Seasons with a screenshot to preview how it looks! https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5465085/seasons/p1
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    @WhatIsReality sorry for a late reply. Your friend’s issue may already be fixed by now but my screen on IOS lagged yesterday after I updated. I kept relaunching the app but it was stuck on loading so I forced quit the game by turning my phone completely off. After a few minutes I turned it back on and everything was fine. Maybe that will help🙂 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    🙌🏼
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,244 Posts
    I'm just gonna say that I hope the November/December update doesn't disappoint because I really enjoy the holiday updates and please don't keep the "seasons" scenario around.
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy. 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    I have opened 1 box I got new skirt 😍

iOS player 

• Amberspa101Amberspa101 Registered Users 123 Posts
    Was anyone else not really loving the dragon slayer kollection..or was it just me?(despite buying the whole thing lol) also do you think the eyes from the 6th kimaversary will be added to this year's boxes?
     the ones I'm talking about, I really want them.
    "A Fox is A Wolf who Sends Flowers."
  • DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    edited October 2022
    Was anyone else not really loving the dragon slayer kollection..or was it just me?(despite buying the whole thing lol) also do you think the eyes from the 6th kimaversary will be added to this year's boxes?
    I got those eyes in boxes this Kimiversary. 
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    I also hated that kollection, I'm not spinning it at all 🤨 I'm hoping for a better kollection this update 
  • OctaviaOctavia Registered Users, Member 83 Posts
    I wasn't feeling the kollection either. Idk what they were thinking with that headphone crown combo. But I did spin once to see if I'd be lucky enough to get the kstars. I ended up with the energy.  I wont be spinning that kollection anymore tho. 
  • konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    But still I’m depressed about seasons…
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    konradkkh said:
    Decided to open a few Halloween boxes and finally got this hair and also I picked pirate dress😍 love it 
    I also got this hair a couple days ago and I absolutely love it!!
  • ArianeMBArianeMB Registered Users, Member 146 Posts
    konradkkh said:
    Decided to open a few Halloween boxes and finally got this hair and also I picked pirate dress😍 love it 
    aa I really want it to, it looks really good!!
    They/them please
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Just got a new message about seasons but it doesn't say much. It's not the one we got from the update though it's one saying seasons of queens of screams is on the way!!!!
    ArianeMB said:
    im really happy about getting this dress!

This dress is soo good😩😩
    ArianeMB said:
    konradkkh said:
    aa I really want it to, it looks really good!!
    I love this hair so much 😭😍 I’m in love and happy to picked them😭
    Dorica said:
    I got those eyes in boxes this Kimiversary. 
    Has kimiversary already been done this year? And I missed it o.o but it's good to know they're in there 
    I also hated that kollection, I'm not spinning it at all 🤨 I'm hoping for a better kollection this update 
    I spun just to get the bottle handheld 😆 it was the only thing I liked. I hope the dollhouse one is better!