Seasons

Comments

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @LAdoll24 Even if it's a joke, speaking seriously I wouldn't want to give my money to a game if it involves someone who behaves like that and they make money from it.  I would definitely be done with it. 
    Platform: Android

• konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    LAdoll24 said:
    Why contact an ex of Kim's who has been guilty of very toxic behavior? No thanks. 
    It was mostly a joke but in all seriousness they are still active business partners and will always be family aside from the fact that Kanye is very involved in the fashion industry and highly influential over Kim's style.
    Maybe Kayne will react to my message than Kim😭
    @LAdoll24 Even if it's a joke, speaking seriously I wouldn't want to give my money to a game if it involves someone who behaves like that and they make money from it.  I would definitely be done with it. 
    Calm down girl… nobody will give money to Kayne 
    btw everyone on reddit hates seasons too—hopefully between the forum and reddit that represents general feelings towards seasons

edit: facebook hates it too lol
    My reaction was on the top 6 best reaction for the new update on Reddit 🤣🤣
    SugarK said:
    FYI this is Thanksgiving weekend in Canada so the Toronto Glu office will likely be closed on Monday 🙄
    Oh my…☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    SugarK said:
    FYI this is Thanksgiving weekend in Canada so the Toronto Glu office will likely be closed on Monday 🙄
    Of course 😒
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • JebyQuinnkkhJebyQuinnkkh Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    @KalindaKing is vip over? I want to know if to spend my kstars now or wait
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @JedyQuinnkkh I don't know if VIP would go away but I'd probably wait until we see what things are like when it's released. 
    Platform: Android

• Towanda_KKHTowanda_KKH Registered Users, Member 84 Posts
    Thinking about seasons 
    I can’t believe that is the last weekend event… it can’t be true 
  • MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,244 Posts
    No reason to save k stars anyone? Other than kollection? Smh 
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy. 
  • LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    It seems like the challenges we have to complete to earn the new seasons points will be a combination of spending smaller amounts of kstars and possibly diamonds along with tasks like reality shows, dates, participating in sys etc. So I would definitely save some kstars but you probably won't have to save like you would for a vip event. 

Depending on the tasks it might add some variety rather than the monotonous and repetitive event system we have currently, however, the exclusive $6 monthly pass is just insulting and ridiculous. 

Sort of speechless that they are introducing yet another way to spend diamonds with no increase or other guaranteed way of earning diamonds. 
  • jasminnlgjasminnlg Registered Users, Member 326 Posts

This is my first time posting on the forum, I normally come here to just catch up on official announcements, but with this update I simply cannot stay silent.

With any update, I believe, and I think we can all agree, that the update should bring upon us something new, and something more. Whether it is diamond boosters, new box items, etc. Something new, maybe you have to pay for it, maybe not. But something that doesn’t negatively affect what we already have and enjoy. 

This seasons update does not give us something more. This takes something away. This takes away our gift boxes, our Bel Air trophies, and our storyline freebies. All game mechanics we’ve came to know and love. It is one thing to change a feature, as long as we get the same results in the end. It is another thing to take something away from us, and put it behind a paywall. Or to leave an old feature vacant because now it serves no purpose.

We may have not experienced the seasons update just yet, but from what you are describing, I think most of us can agree that this is a terrible idea, and will drive a lot of people away from the game. Your team may believe this is a great source of revenue, but we can see this change being a final straw for several loyal players, thus putting you at a loss.

I’m sure it took a lot of work to create this update, fair enough. But for the next update, please reconsider. We already have Fashion Goals, Diamond Boosters, Triple Threat, VIP Subscriptions, and various other packages. It is quite frankly enough. Nothing good will come from this change.

Thank you.

You worded this perfectly. I was also having the same thought about the Bel-Air trophies. I was one party event away from one trophy and I was 3 reality show events away from winning that one. Can you clarify what’s going to happen to those trophies @KalindaKing
    @MrsBearden_kkh14 we’re still getting the pop up shops and storylines as well. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • ArianeMBArianeMB Registered Users, Member 146 Posts
    Kollections, black Friday/kimianniversary, Halloween boxes, Christmas boxes, decorations for your houses, stuff in the kloset (hair colours, eye coulours, nail polish, hair, etc), old event clothes that are brought back every week for the weekend sys, etc. Don't worry your kstars are not useless
    They/them please
  • wiktoria_szywiktoria_szy Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    There is such a wild variety of KKH players, we could probably make our own game.💀
    We can spend those 6 dollars on our own app instead of seasons 😆
  • MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,244 Posts
    Thank you @KkhAngelica and @ArianeMB .  I must have missed that . 💜
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy. 
    Every time I see this thread, I get so pissed oml. It hasn’t even been 24 hours yet. 😭
    Me too so I know how u feel 
  • Amberspa101Amberspa101 Registered Users 123 Posts
    This thread makes me soo peeved😡🤬! I don't want weekend events to leave, thats literally my lifeblood for playing this game 😮‍💨😐😤..why couldn't seasons just have been an added thing like the vip subscription?! Could we at least have more than two Kollections a month if they're going to take away the GOOD things about this game 🙈
    "A Fox is A Wolf who Sends Flowers."
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited October 2022
    konradkkh said:
    LAdoll24 said:
    konradkkh said:
    Still no respond from @KimKardashian …👺👺👺👺
    You should try Ye he would probably respond and probably has as much stake in this game as Kim(seemingly very little) just like he does with Skims. 

Better yet, maybe Kanye could develop a game similar to the old format we all enjoy. And not be a complete and total money grab.
    Omg this is a good idea! I forgot about Ye☠️☠️☠️
    Hey, does anyone remember the little stick figure game Scott pretended to do shortly after KK:H was released and super hot?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I’m still wondering how buying storylines outfits is going to work since we need to finish the storyline to get points and if we buy something that is a large amount of kstars.. would it gives us more points? Bc I have a lot of storylines saved that I would like to buy once I have enough kstars but idk, still confused about this whole thing, I’ll just wait to see what happens on Monday. 🤷🏻‍♀️
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Like I’m glad we will only have to spend a small amount of kstars to get points.. but what would happen if I purchase an outfit that’s like 120? 🤔
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗