Seasons

Comments

• alvaasalvaas Registered Users, Member 388 Posts
    So will some of the ”all-access pass” outfits still get added to the Kimi/BF sales? 
  • viktoriiaviktoriia Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    Initially I thought no no this won't do at all. But that's just me being adverse to change.  Then i realised we don't have enough information about how many "points " each challenge will give us and how many opportunities there are to collect the points each week. So it looks like we'll need to see it in action to really understand whether we like it or not. 
    Additionally, I don't like that they are removing the weekend events when those are the fun events that we look forward to. I like that they are potentially giving us more opportunities to win the prizes but I think someone already mentioned that with sys prizes and TS prizes it is still difficult to get everything when we need to submit extra tickets to even get the final earnables. 
    Also someone already mentioned it that sometimes our luck with the boxes isn't great and I like that they're listening to us in the getting rid of dyes and energy in place of being able to use our rewards to collect items we actually want but the part about paying to get the "better prizes" and then having to pay each month when an access all pass should be a one time payment is dodgy/steep/greedy and that doesn't sit well with me. 
    I've already unsubscribed from my bronze VIP membership and if this sticks around for Christmas and ongoing I might not continue playing either. 

Sorry glu/EA but this is a shitty idea and probably should've been tested out first.  If this is the test you better listen to our feedback flowing on from this rather than  just looking at $$ spent by players trying to get everything before changing it again.  

Also  i still can't get over the intro of the 4th currency. Wtf .
  • KylaVHKylaVH Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    edited October 2022
  • dcsdcs Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    I’m certain I am not the only one worrying about this but with the weekend events and weekday TB being replaced seasons , I don’t know how I will be able to get some trophies in the Bel Air mansion 
    Some trophies actively requires that you have fully completed a set amount of weekend events but this won’t be the case anymore with seasons being introduced to the game.

I don’t think Glu thought through this Season idea very well. It’s such a disappointment that weekend events are now being replaced.
    I only had 4 more 5-star weekend events to get the trophy 😭😭
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    I totally agree with the idea of ​​other players: Make seasons as an option for those who like and can invest in the game and not as they are planning it as an imposition, I will really miss the weekends of parties, dates, reality TV, VIP, professionals, they should at least give us back the 20 videos a day and of course leave the weekends free, it will be a serious problem if the mission you have in seasons involves buying the outfit of the story and not having enough K-Stars, just think about it Glu/ EA😤😤😤😤
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    Me, several twist teas deep, still mad about seasons and no weekend events:

gunna spend all my Kstars on Halloween boxes right now 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    I'm wondering about storyline outfits, will we be able to buy our saved outfits or it will just disapear? 
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • Amberspa101Amberspa101 Registered Users 123 Posts
    I’ve never seen the forum so empty before 😭
    They're probably trying to get the last weekend event done before it's over
    "A Fox is A Wolf who Sends Flowers."
  • marcepaneqmarcepaneq Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    Well, I guess this season thing will be weekend events, but in different form (?). I like the idea with challenges, but it could be additional like achievements… :/ if I understand correctly we can choose our prizes, so we don’t waste points on the things we don’t like - but the thing is, it makes sense only when you have access pass and this is what bothers me the most. I like that feeling of uncertainity when I’m opening the GB boxes, seeing if I’m lucky enough during weekend event  :'( I’m gonna miss that

I’m not saying the seasons won’t be nice, I guess they will be fun, but we all are feeling robbed - it is a d**k move to hide GB boxes behind a paywall, we all know that earnables are not that worthy in most cases

EA is doing here exactly what it did to the sims 💀
    Doll's name: Anne Fetamine
    Nationality: 🇵🇱
    Since: 2015
    (2015-2018, October 2021-now)
  • konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    AmyaKKH said:

I’ll post when the Queens of Scream Season starts in the game next week. I’m excited to hear your first impressions!

Trust Me, you are not excited to hear my first impression.
    👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    I’m certain I am not the only one worrying about this but with the weekend events and weekday TB being replaced seasons , I don’t know how I will be able to get some trophies in the Bel Air mansion 
    Some trophies actively requires that you have fully completed a set amount of weekend events but this won’t be the case anymore with seasons being introduced to the game.

I don’t think Glu thought through this Season idea very well. It’s such a disappointment that weekend events are now being replaced.
    Talk about rotten luck 😭🤦‍♀️🥴

• Dana_358Dana_358 Registered Users 72 Posts
    Instead of fixing the wine and creating fair SYS we get to pay to compete for all prices and probably expected to pay to be able to win the prices which are accessible.

Furthermore it's clear they want us to buy more diamonds by granting points in diamonds so you will want to add if you run short of them to exchange for a prize.

Curious how much possibility remains to obtain kstars for free.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I am making a shortlist of specific questions I'm asking Glu.  If you have other direct technical questions, post them and I'll add them if I think we can get an answer.  so far I have
    • What happens to saved storyline outfits?
    • What about uncompleted Event Trophy goals?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    @kokokokonut I’m curious, are you referring to prizes from storylines we have not completed yet? Does this also refer to the free gifts that come after completing the storyline? 
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    from what I heard, there won't be any more free gifts but we'll have to wait for confirmation

SugarK said:
    @kokokokonut I’m curious, are you referring to prizes from storylines we have not completed yet? Does this also refer to the free gifts that come after completing the storyline?