Seasons

Comments

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    edited October 2022
    I am making a shortlist of specific questions I'm asking Glu.  If you have other direct technical questions, post them and I'll add them if I think we can get an answer.  so far I have
    • What happens to saved storyline outfits?
    • What about uncompleted Event Trophy goals?
     - Will the gift box items be available in 6 months for diamonds? 
    - what happens when we buy an outfit of 100 kstars, Would it give us more points? 
    - during “vip events” would we still be available to get kstars for each gig that we do?
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    @tortor That is exactly what I meant when I say the current tasks we have currently get very repetitive so it easily becomes stale and boring to play. It really depends what the tasks or challenges will be. I still find it unacceptable to charge monthly for this. 
  • Pinkpetals_Pinkpetals_ Registered Users, Member 93 Posts
    LAdoll24 said:
    @tortor That is exactly what I meant when I say the current tasks we have currently get very repetitive so it easily becomes stale and boring to play. It really depends what the tasks or challenges will be. I still find it unacceptable to charge monthly for this. 
    Exactly! And then if we pay the money for the all access items (which why wouldn’t they make those items better if they’re gonna charge money?) and they still don’t do well in SYS I’ll really feel a way…Because why am I paying for the best of the best exactly? What benefits are there other than paying real money for something others can’t have..  There are just too many issues with the game as is for them to be making such big changes because who knows what issues Seasons will bring. But I’m sure we all know SYS is rigged as a means of them making profit so atp what can we really do bc they don’t seem to care much about feedback.
  • LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    @kokokokonut since weekly throwback events are gone do we start right away with the ability to get the items we normally would have to wait until the weekend for? 

It doesn't seem like they are designing additional pieces for us to earn through the week instead of earning throwbacks.
  • konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    edited October 2022
  • ArianeMBArianeMB Registered Users, Member 146 Posts
    keke0388 said:
    I'm excited about seasons for real I'm tired of throwback and weekend evenrs it's different. Please no one get mad at me for saying that!!!! Please everyone let's see what seasons are about!!!! We haven't given it a chance yet!!!
    I agree ! The part about the access pass really sucks cause it gives us less content, but the rest I'm really curious to see how it will be. For me throwback and weekend events were always really boring and more stressful so I hope seasons will be better ^^
    They/them please
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    keke0388 said:
    I'm excited about seasons for real I'm tired of throwback and weekend evenrs it's different. Please no one get mad at me for saying that!!!! Please everyone let's see what seasons are about!!!! We haven't given it a chance yet!!!
    I think the main complaint is everything seems to be behind a paywall and players won't have as much transparency with the items they could get unless they pay to unlock it. 

The only thing i'm kind of confused about is I think there's a good few players who spend money chasing items every weekend so i'm wondering if in that scenario, are you paying more money than you would've with just chasing gb items. I know for myself there's been one or two occasions where I bought a pack of k stars to chase a gb item.

For free players though, it's incredibly unfair and I don't think players should feel obligated to pay just to get items we would've been able to get for free previously but is now behind a paywall.
  • IlzeIlze Registered Users, Member 609 Posts
    I want to know, is there still gonna be double star weekends for Tapjoy? 
    Wonder why we’ll get tomorrow now that we aren’t getting tb weekly events anymore 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Without boxes, that's one less way we can get Kstars so I really need to know how this is going to work. 
    Platform: Android

@DelphineGarnier i forgot we got kstars in the boxes oml 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,244 Posts
    The TB boxes were always so helpful. I'm not ready for this 😭😭
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy. 
  • IlzeIlze Registered Users, Member 609 Posts
    edited October 2022
    To be fair, I picked the boxes with stars in TB event incredibly rarely, maybe 25 stars every 6 weeks, so that's not a big loss to me. I did like getting the old items in the last box though. Hope they'll be coming back in the inspiration shop on Thursdays now!
  • PuddlesPuddles Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    I’m really interested to see what seasons looks like when it launches tomorrow. 
    I’m in the minority but I glad we are having a break from the repetitive throwback and weekend events as I never bother with them anyway unless the clothes are really good.
    im excited about the pass and the ability to access extra content. Fingers crossed it’s a good change. 

• SusanElizabeth25SusanElizabeth25 Registered Users, Member 18 Posts

• SusanElizabeth25SusanElizabeth25 Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    I started a new game yesterday, which this appeared about fifteen minutes ago so I guess ‘ Queen of Screams ‘ starts Tuesday and not tomorrow but we will have to see ❤️
  • lilelfearslilelfears Registered Users, Member 238 Posts
    well this has made my mind up, i’m done with this game, i’ve been playing since 2017 and this is the last straw. i'm so tired of wasting my energy on this game now, thanks for the fun memories (when they did exist) 🤍🤍
  • DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts

Noo I was hoping it will start tomorrow 😭😭
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • lolosworldlolosworld Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    I am making a shortlist of specific questions I'm asking Glu.  If you have other direct technical questions, post them and I'll add them if I think we can get an answer.  so far I have
    • What about uncompleted Event Trophy goals?
    How long does a season last? Typically updates have 4-5 weeks of items so what will the other 3-4 pages of rewards include? 

Are we able to see all 8 pages of rewards before we buy the pass? 
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    from what I heard, there won't be any more free gifts but we'll have to wait for confirmation

SugarK said:
    @kokokokonut I’m curious, are you referring to prizes from storylines we have not completed yet? Does this also refer to the free gifts that come after completing the storyline? 

Perhaps no free gifts moving forward, but if we still have storylines that have not been completed, would the free gift attached to that old storyline still be available
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I would have preferred having it start tomorrow so we can at least know what to expect sooner.
    Platform: Android

• FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    Tomorrow will be weird if there is no sys and no seasons. I might even have the day off imagine that!! 
    edited October 2022
    @FoxieLola sys stays the same 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    @Shellydaliie yeah i believe so
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    @FoxieLola sys stays the same 
    Omg I'm on information overload, thank you for pointing that out for me!! Just the morning off it is!! 😂