Seasons

Comments

• BlueskyeBlueskye Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    Since seasons starts on Tuesday I just hope by a glitch we get tb boxes on Monday 
     I would finish them in one day! 
  • maryy1306maryy1306 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    maybe i shouldn't have come back to this game lol. the weekend events were my fav thing. thanks glu
  • JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    I genuinely hope Kokonut is right and there is something that would bring joy about the whole seasons thing!! Otherwise I hope Kalinda will tell the team about our dissatisfaction with this 😔😔😔
  • Dana_358Dana_358 Registered Users 72 Posts
    I used to be very excited when seeing the new upload screen with the new clothing. From what I can see from the screenshots here is that all of these are only accessible with a pass. It's very sad to see you need to pay to be able to win these items. 

I'm from time to time paying to get kstars or diamonds but not ready to pay in order to have access to stuff to win. It's already such a disappointment how Kollections is a staged lottery and SYS has rigged scores on top of the ticketbuyers.
  • AmyaKKHAmyaKKH Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    They’re just rubbing salt in the wound atp💔
    IOS Player
    #WeekendEventsPlsComeHomeTheKidsMissYou
  • aallyyssaaaallyyssaa Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    So when does it start? 😂
  • JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    AmyaKKH said:
    They’re just rubbing salt in the wound atp💔I'm gonna miss this. I'm pretty sure there were very few items I haven't won yet.
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    AmyaKKH said:
    They’re just rubbing salt in the wound atp💔

Wait I don't have the event in my game 
    Android
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited October 2022
    There is no 5Star Tb event.  I don't know why @amya has that pop up, but there are no more Weekday 5Star Professional TB Events. I don't think  if you updated, you should have that screen.  If you get that screen, do a gig see if if fills.  It's Thanksgiving in Canada, so the office is closed. 
    You can still contact Customer Care.

Now, I just did the m-f storyline.  Got points, no idea where they went.  But it will all be clear.  I Don't know how the Save the Storyline dresses work, can you access the shop whenever, or only when the next week's shop opens for everyone?   If you don't have to wait, go see if the dresses are still available.
    Till we official learn, see or hear things, I am just poking around, and see what happens.   I guess we still date? Are reality shows avsilable? Do points go anywhere?  biggest thing to remember, we will learn a lot more tomorrow when Glu gets in. 

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    @kokokokonut is there a TB sys still?
  • bunnysmallsbunnysmalls Registered Users, Member 95 Posts
    Why aren't there TB Weekday Events anymore?? 
    💋 KKH Discord Server:
    https://discord.gg/MdB84a7xVH
    I just bumped up today's SYS TB thread,  and tagged you Keke

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • RoxyHartRoxyHart Registered Users, Member 85 Posts
    I was thinking of spending some money this month since I loooove halloween events, but after reading about this bulls*t change, I won't spend a dime here anymore. Plus, any of you girls have any other game for me to play and spend? I'm tired of being treated like crap by this company.
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Why aren't there TB Weekday Events anymore?? 
    Because of the new "seasons" update, we no longer will have a throwback event, no weekend event, no weekend boxes, no free gift after the weekly storyline, and more bad news. 🙃
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Really sad not seeing the tb weekly event anymore 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • Dana_358Dana_358 Registered Users 72 Posts
    konradkkh said:
    This game is so boring now…
    Of course and that's why an all access pass will help you. Together with the VIP. Obviously the game is too interesting for players so they don't buy anything.
    We don’t know anything about the restructuring of things.  Today starts a SYS tb in about  1hour & 15 minutes from this time stamp. 
      And did everyone get a New M-F storyline? That’s what I know of so far.   

Plus…… to all our Canadian Friends

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,244 Posts
    I only have 3 task in my game 😭. Nothing else to do.
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy. 
    I have noticed things are recycled, reissued, and reused.  Prizes we thought were this weekend and never again, have come back.  It’s a resource to the game.  This is just my opinion, but if you’ve been earning and buying old event items, those items will probably still be here and available in some manner.  We don’t know if a prize might be a TB box. But Glu doesn’t like to waste assets. I believe chances for these TB items will still exist, just in a different manner.  In the past we’ve had TB Box sale, open box sale (prices are higher than the GBs, but you buy only what you want).  Just 2 previous ways of getting these prizes, so I don’t think we’ve seen the last of the items you’ve missed and have been earning during 5Star TBs. Again, JMO.   <3
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    edited October 2022
    I have noticed things are recycled, reissued, and reused.  Prizes we thought were this weekend and never again, have come back.  It’s a resource to the game.  This is just my opinion, but if you’ve been earning and buying old event items, those items will probably still be here and available in some manner.  We don’t know if a prize might be a TB box. But Glu doesn’t like to waste assets. I believe chances for these TB items will still exist, just in a different manner.  In the past we’ve had TB Box sale, open box sale (prices are higher than the GBs, but you buy only what you want).  Just 2 previous ways of getting these prizes, so I don’t think we’ve seen the last of the items you’ve missed and have been earning during 5Star TBs. Again, JMO.   <3
    Yes. Plus some of them have been for sale for stars for SYS instead of just kloset items or on sale as pop up outfits to help for SYS. I personally liked that more than boxes where you could get random stuff you don’t want.
  • ArianeMBArianeMB Registered Users, Member 146 Posts
    I'm so confused why did they choose to start seasons tomorrow 
    They/them please
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    ArianeMB said:
    I'm so confused why did they choose to start seasons tomorrow 
    maybe because of canadian thanksgiving? theyre all out of the office so in case of issues etc? 
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    Silly me thought the big exciting announcement would be finally a change to the sys tiers since they told us when it was introduced there would be changes made to that over the overwhelmingly negative feedback, just that realistically it would take time. Apparently they have no interest in changing that in any way, it has been what two years now since sys tiers were introduced, they would rather take the last couple things the players know and love and drastically change it just to make even more money. 
  • BiancaSmith2812BiancaSmith2812 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    So I just went into my game…. No sys or seasons? Did the weekly storyline gig and got no kind of points?