Seasons

Comments

• AmyaKKHAmyaKKH Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    There is no 5Star Tb event.  I don't know why @amya has that pop up, but there are no more Weekday 5Star Professional TB Events. I don't think  if you updated, you should have that screen.  If you get that screen, do a gig see if if fills.  It's Thanksgiving in Canada, so the office is closed. 
    You can still contact Customer Care.

Now, I just did the m-f storyline.  Got points, no idea where they went.  But it will all be clear.  I Don't know how the Save the Storyline dresses work, can you access the shop whenever, or only when the next week's shop opens for everyone?   If you don't have to wait, go see if the dresses are still available.
    Till we official learn, see or hear things, I am just poking around, and see what happens.   I guess we still date? Are reality shows avsilable? Do points go anywhere?  biggest thing to remember, we will learn a lot more tomorrow when Glu gets in. 

It’s no longer in my game anymore, most likely a glitch.
    IOS Player
    #WeekendEventsPlsComeHomeTheKidsMissYou
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    @BiancaSmith2812 sys starts at 10 am EST
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    Happy Columbus / Indigenous People Day whatever you call it.
  • ArianeMBArianeMB Registered Users, Member 146 Posts
    There is no 5Star Tb event.  I don't know why @amya has that pop up, but there are no more Weekday 5Star Professional TB Events. I don't think  if you updated, you should have that screen.  If you get that screen, do a gig see if if fills.  It's Thanksgiving in Canada, so the office is closed. 

Now, I just did the m-f storyline.  Got points, no idea where they went.  But it will all be clear.  I Don't know how the Save the Storyline dresses work, can you access the shop whenever, or only when the next week's shop opens for everyone?   If you don't have to wait, go see if the dresses are still available.
    Till we official learn, see or hear things, I am just poking around, and see what happens.   I guess we still date? Are reality shows avsilable? Do points go anywhere?  biggest thing to remember, we will learn a lot more tomorrow when Glu gets in. 

I dont think I got any points? 
    They/them please
  • alvaasalvaas Registered Users, Member 388 Posts
    I have noticed things are recycled, reissued, and reused.  Prizes we thought were this weekend and never again, have come back.  It’s a resource to the game.  This is just my opinion, but if you’ve been earning and buying old event items, those items will probably still be here and available in some manner.  We don’t know if a prize might be a TB box. But Glu doesn’t like to waste assets. I believe chances for these TB items will still exist, just in a different manner.  In the past we’ve had TB Box sale, open box sale (prices are higher than the GBs, but you buy only what you want).  Just 2 previous ways of getting these prizes, so I don’t think we’ve seen the last of the items you’ve missed and have been earning during 5Star TBs. Again, JMO.   <3
    I’ve never heard of the open box sales 😯 Now I’m curious, sounds interesting 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I remembered that when I did the survey for seasons, I said I didn't want it to replace other things when I don't even know if I'd like seasons. So of course Glu did exactly what I didn't want. There's also no way I'd spend Kstars on boxes with no free box option since we don't have events now.
    Platform: Android

• AmyaKKHAmyaKKH Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    AmyaKKH said:

It’s no longer in my game anymore, most likely a glitch.
    Nevermind it’s back, and my game is fully updated.  Seizing this opportunity to get as many boxes as possible.🤣🤣
    IOS Player
    #WeekendEventsPlsComeHomeTheKidsMissYou
  • kkzkkz Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    So since there will no no more show your style events… what’s going to happen to the left over tickets we’ve purchased?? Will they just disappear or will we get anything back for them?
    @kkz we’re still having sys 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    kkz said:
    So since there will no no more show your style events… what’s going to happen to the left over tickets we’ve purchased?? Will they just disappear or will we get anything back for them?
    have you updated your game?
    @KkhAngelica I’m confused tho it says they’re ending but we’re also gonna have them twice a week ?
    @kkz weekend events and throwback weekly events are ending. We are still having weekday sys & weekend sys, so the 2 sys events we get on Monday & Thursday. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    The sys we have right now is coven @kkz
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    @kkz The 5 star throwback events and 5 star weekend events are no longer but the weekly throwback sys and weekend sys are still on. 
    The events are the points you earn and collect while doing tasks. When you collect enough points you earn an item or box to open. That is what is being replaced by seasons.
    OH so it’s the free gift boxes/ clothes we get by completing tasks that we won’t have anymore but we’ll have the sys? I kind of thought they went together that makes sense 
  • BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    Ok, that's enough. How much more money do you want? The play was so much more fun when we didn't have to spend a small fortune on things. You already make so much money from the advertising videos, the diamond, k-star etc package what else do you want? 
    Glu is money hungry that’s the thing, they want to squeeze as much money from players as they possibly can for their own benefit  
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• CrushrrCrushrr Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    Y’all!!!!!! What happens to the Black Friday sale??? Will it continue like normal?? 
  • Amberspa101Amberspa101 Registered Users 123 Posts
    LAdoll24 said:
    Silly me thought the big exciting announcement would be finally a change to the sys tiers since they told us when it was introduced there would be changes made to that over the overwhelmingly negative feedback, just that realistically it would take time. Apparently they have no interest in changing that in any way, it has been what two years now since sys tiers were introduced, they would rather take the last couple things the players know and love and drastically change it just to make even more money. 
    I thought it would be closest organization 😕 😔 😪 
    "A Fox is A Wolf who Sends Flowers."
  • Amberspa101Amberspa101 Registered Users 123 Posts
    Does no one in the glu offices play games with season passes?(like COD) 🤣 🤣 
    This hasn't even started yet and I already got fomo going just at the thought of the items!
    "A Fox is A Wolf who Sends Flowers."
  • BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    Since it has been established that Seasons will start on Tuesday, but when? Specifically what time?  
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    Since it has been established that Seasons will start on Tuesday, but when? Specifically what time?  
    I think when the new part of storyline will start.