🎆✨KK:H Update v13.4 - Queens of Scream!✨🎆

Comments

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    @Humasha now that I won’t be able to get gift boxes, I might start saving a few kstars for Black Friday. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • CameiraCameira Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    edited October 2022
    @KkhAngelica hmm that is very strange… I never won it in the box, I bought it for kstars (I can’t remember how much) in the closet and I was so excited they added it to buy because it’s such a beautiful colour. there was also a blonde colour and a red lip colour that was from kollections they added. It’s weird it doesn’t show for you…edit: in the kimversary update thread page 53 and 54 had pics of the lavender hair colour ( I think I’m colour blind lol but there was a lavender that was also added)..and this picture of the missing lip colour and the person saying it was added to the closet
    2nd edit: after I posted this I saw in the discord someone already responded to you about the green hair being from kimiversary 🫣 sorry!

@Cameira it’s ok, thank you for letting me know! I hope they add it back during the BF sale. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    KKH_Sara said:
    Personally I feel like we’re seeing a lot higher quality clothing than a few months ago regardless of personal style 🥰 love the details in the train of this week’s storyline outfit, the sweater weather DB, and don’t even get me started on how well they designed the GB mushroom outfit. Super excited to see what we get for Halloween!!!

Agree, but it's still worse than a couple of years ago. The gowns used to be so nicely done, now the outlines are thick and a lot of them look alike shape wise
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    It’s so weird, no TB event, no SYS for another 2 hours, I have finished all of the quests long time ago. Literally nothing for me to do 😅
  • ashpikachuashpikachu Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    edited October 2022
  • carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 562 Posts

I don't usually pay attention to this much, were the boxes always 60 stars? if yes then it'll actually take me forever to get all the items in them since we don't have the TB event anymore😭
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    carramen_ said:

I don't usually pay attention to this much, were the boxes always 60 stars? if yes then it'll actually take me forever to get all the items in them since we don't have the TB event anymore😭
    I think they were always 60 k stars. 
    I rather get items I want in the sales than spend 60 kstars on items I might not like 💀
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    They were always 60 kstars and available to purchase throughout the whole week during the tb event. Problem is that now we don't have a guaranteed free box and a chance for items, stars, energy or dyes with the 3 other earnable boxes.
  • LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    I wonder if the daily boxes will be changed to actually include the kloset items that are gb items since we no longer will open weekend and tb boxes and those items always seemed to be in those boxes.
  • carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 562 Posts
    @Briannakkh @Shellydaliie thank you😭 and yeah those boxes are wayy too overpriced
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
  • ArianeMBArianeMB Registered Users, Member 146 Posts
    LAdoll24 said:
    They were always 60 kstars and available to purchase throughout the whole week during the tb event. Problem is that now we don't have a guaranteed free box and a chance for items, stars, energy or dyes with the 3 other earnable boxes.
    I wonder if the boxes will be in the choices of prizes in the week pages for seasons
    They/them please
  • KKH_SaraKKH_Sara Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    ArianeMB said:
    LAdoll24 said:
    I wonder if the boxes will be in the choices of prizes in the week pages for seasons
    This would slap!!! The idea of an old item for those willing to grind for it was so great.
  • Dana_358Dana_358 Registered Users 72 Posts
    Anyone else struggling getting free kstars?
  • DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    Dana_358 said:
    Just try to watch daily videos and if you have some businesses do the gigs for stars. 
    Also try to complete achievements you get some stars there. 
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    I'm struggling getting free stars too
    Dorica said:
    Dana_358 said:
    Just try to watch daily videos and if you have some businesses do the gigs for stars. 
    Also try to complete achievements you get some stars there. 
    I know how it works, only it seems the video does not start or it directs to the screen where you need to download or play other games and apps. Just viewing a video is off here since a few days.
  • OctaviaOctavia Registered Users, Member 83 Posts
    Im only able to watch 2 videos every 20 minutes or so. 
    Going on dates with npcs & reaching 200 points will get u kstars faster, it’s what I’m doing! 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • IwantaKorkonalaskaIwantaKorkonalaska Registered Users, Member 182 Posts
    I'll wait until the Season's it's implemented to see how the score accumulation works, i'll attend the available businesses gigs that day.
    + 🎇 ⚜️ 👑 Triple Crown of Number 1's GOBIN recipient  🏆⚜️🎇. + 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @KalindaKing Seasons isn't going to mean the end of the sales? They're one of the only good things left in the game, even though a lot more TBs need to be added to them.
    Platform: Android

• SnlxSnlx Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    This is so funny. Do you also have more expensive triple threat? Im from Poland and it costed 13.99zl, now its 17.99zl 😅
  • konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    edited October 2022
    Snlx said:
    This is so funny. Do you also have more expensive triple threat? Im from Poland and it costed 13.99zl, now its 17.99zl 😅
    In EUR also up 17% from 2,99 to 3,49. 
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts

Atm it’s still same in UK
  • DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    edited October 2022
    Snlx said:
    It depends on what platform you play.
    Page 13 on this thread. 
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    Did one date with an npc to get k stars and this happens 😂🤦‍♀️.