🗳️KK:H Weekday TB 10/10/22 - SYS Coven🗳️

Comments

• anna_r01anna_r01 Registered Users, Member 265 Posts
    Dorica said:
    ahhhhhh I just need a few more kstars!!! 
    Just want to post this 😆
    Price is awesome. 
    But I'll wait until tomorrow when season is starting if we need to spend stars for points or what. 😢 
    So I don't use them for some stupid thing. 
    OOPS I bought it straight off the bat because I got too excited🤣🤣
    ❤️iOS Player❤️
  • MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,245 Posts
    Omg 😍.
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy. 
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    You all just saved me spending diamonds for the hair and broom 😘❤️
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    omg was THIS 🤌🏻🤌🏻🤌🏻 close to spending my v limited v precious diamonds (FREE PLAYER 4EVA GLU AIN’T GETTING ONE CENT FROM ME BABY) to get the witch hat and broom 😭

thankfully i decided to open the forum first and read the many advice to wait for the dress to impress

thank you thank you forum people 🖤
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
    They added the which outfit but man I really want the black dress I've been chasing forever . idk which one to go for 😭
    Currently on IOS (2023)
  • LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    Dolls maybe wait until seasons starts to purchase, it might be a seasons challenge 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    I’m going to wait until seasons tomorrow to start to get it, in case we need to spend kstars but in the meantime, I’ll be voting in the VB all day to get more kstars. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
    @MrsBearden_kkh14 I think I would go for the witch outfit first because it is limited purchase. Halloween boxes will be around longer and you can save for it
  • DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    I love how they added dress to impress outfits for stars and also boutique tb items, but hate it because I cannot save my stars 😆 
    Also love how kollections are in closet so I'm not tempted to spin them since I have so many I didn't spin, now I forget about them 😂 
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
    @LAdoll24 Thank you!!! 
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    I have like 4 dolls in my group that have the which outfit as their second look so yeah I'm definitely gonna get it .I just need a few more k stars 😊
    Currently on IOS (2023)
  • JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    Wait are Kim's outfit suggestions in LAX only for weekend SYS events?
  • alvaasalvaas Registered Users, Member 389 Posts

If you get a ”spend k-stars” challenge just buy a nail colour or something, it won’t be as much as you think, the daily and weekly challenges are different
    Ilze said:
    I did NOT think of waiting for Seasons or anything, it popped up, I bought it 😬
    Surely if we could have gotten points for seasons for this purchase, we can contact Glu support and see whether these points could be given to us anyway considering we couldn’t have known that it would count? 
    ❤️iOS Player❤️
    Been voting for the past 30 minutes and I keep on getting kash, I’m gonna scream 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    You could but with support a lot of times it is hit or miss, one representative will be helpful and accommodating while another rep will have no clue what you are talking about and will deny or argue with you. Plus, it has been taking a long time dealing with them lately. They say they have a large volume of tickets so it takes sometimes a week just to finally get a response. I just recently had to wait almost a full week for the diamond booster to be fixed, something I PAID for and they tried to rip me off a few diamonds by saying a couple of the diamonds I earned in the voting booth and sys were part of my purchase when they clearly were not.

So I would advise if you don't have to go through contacting support it really is the best for your own mental health lol

• BlueskyeBlueskye Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    Thank you to everyone who voted for me to save the diamonds on the broom cause now that it’s available for stars I would be regretting it 

just another reminder to wait and think twice before over paying for something 
  • IlzeIlze Registered Users, Member 609 Posts
    @anna_r01 good point, I'm gonna do that if needed, but if there's a task to spend some random kstars I don't have any issues with opening yet another Halloween box 😄
  • bellaboo_bellaboo_ Registered Users, Member 159 Posts

I’ve been on a high score streak the past few weeks so this seems about right 😒
    The challenge also could be to buy the storyline outfit or dress to impress outfit not just to spend kstars. It might be a good idea to save some kstars for these types of purchases just in case because this will hold you up from progressing to the next page of rewards when you don't have the points to unlock the items on the page. Its just something to keep in mind. 
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    Been voting for the past 30 minutes and I keep on getting kash, I’m gonna scream 😭
    I find it easier to film tv show or go to dates with new people rather then gamble at voting booth 😅
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts

First 2 looks
    Idk why but I absolutely love this hairstyle and am happy to finally use it for something 😅
  • konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    edited October 2022
    Guys I totally forgot that I have saved idk since 2019/2020, 3 looks in Santa Monica pop-up shop and idk if is worth something. On the left I can buy septum and jacket. In the middle I can buy lips and jumper. On the right I can buy eyes and dress. What do you guys think? 
    First two looks:

❤️iOS Player❤️
    First time in awhile I got a diamond in the vb. Gorgeous dolls btw 💜
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    @Briannakkh yeah I’m going on a bunch of dates rn it is easier to get kstars than voting 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • ArianeMBArianeMB Registered Users, Member 146 Posts
    konradkkh said:
    Guys I totally forgot that I have saved idk since 2019/2020, 3 looks in Santa Monica pop-up shop and idk if is worth something. On the left I can buy septum and jacket. In the middle I can buy lips and jumper. On the right I can buy eyes and dress. What do you guys think? 
    I haven't bought the left one, only bought the middle and the right.
    The lips from the middle look can be useful! I personally really like them. The jumper is also cute but less useful imo. I really don't recommend buying the right one. I never use the dress and I think  the eyes are very weird
    They/them please