Seasons

Comments

• kandy_rain_22kandy_rain_22 Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    What about all my tickets?  The ones to submit looks during events? I have like 15 tickets. Will, those just disappear?  Since we’re not submitting looks anymore? I’m confused.
    @KalindaKing

btw I hate this whole idea.  
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    @kandy_rain_22 Show Your Style is staying the same. The only thing that is being removed are weekend events (dating, vip, party, professional, reality) and throwback weekly events (the one with the throwback boxes). 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts
    Show Your Style events are not stopping 

Reality Events, Dating Events, Party Events etc are ending 
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    kkhpeyton said:
    When you have seasons in homescapes or other games you can still play the game it’s just like bonus decor and prizes with the season pass. This game is different and you’re taking away things that we used to get for free instead of having this be an added bonus. 
    Agree, I play homescapes and although I never bought a season pass, I can still play the game perfectly fine without it, its just an added bonus.
    Thank you so much for responding! I was so confused. I thought they were doing away with all of it and doing something completely different.

@kandy_rain_22 Show Your Style is staying the same. The only thing that is being removed are weekend events (dating, vip, party, professional, reality) and throwback weekly events (the one with the throwback boxes). 

I’m sorry for any inconvenience.

Dorica said:
    Okay people please read this thread before posting your questions. 
    There has been soo many questions about same subject. 
    SYS is not ending. 

• eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    I logged back in after ages of not posting just to understand what in tarnation this whole seasons thing is and I am less than thrilled.

gg it was a fun ride while it lasted.
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • anna_r01anna_r01 Registered Users, Member 265 Posts
    I’m honestly nervous for tomorrow, I don’t want to see what a shambles of a game ‘seasons’ will create 
    ❤️iOS Player❤️
  • Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 406 Posts
    i did not come back to KKH to see no spoilers and now we're ruining the game and the wine is broken.
  • JuliaJadeJuliaJade Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    Has there been an establish start date for Seasons? I don’t have time to read through 18 pages of comments and I tried looking through what Kalinda has posted and still haven’t seen anything. 
    I would appreciate any help anyone is willing to give. Thank you!!
  • Pinkpetals_Pinkpetals_ Registered Users, Member 93 Posts
    JuliaJade said:
    Has there been an establish start date for Seasons? I don’t have time to read through 18 pages of comments and I tried looking through what Kalinda has posted and still haven’t seen anything. 
    I would appreciate any help anyone is willing to give. Thank you!!
    It starts tomorrow. 
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    @Amberspa101 hahaha I know right! Free players probably won’t get very much and pay to play will likely need to spend more $ to get the nicest items with Seasons, meanwhile h*ckers keep on living their best digital life. Lol 😭💀
  • balemmaciagabalemmaciaga Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    edited October 2022
    I kinda relied on TB weekday events and VIP weekend events to earn Kstars 😕 plus it was nice getting the extra Kloset items for completing gigs.. I guess it takes off the extra pressure of feeling like I have to play all the time especially on weekends 
  • erikacaroliinelerikacaroliinel Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    edited October 2022
    Kinda late to this party but here it goes... I absolutely hate this seasons thing where u have to pay to get gb items which were for free before :( in my country our currency is very devalued (read as 1USD equals to 5,20BRL) so this pass will cost around 30 bucks, which is a lot to pay monthly for a game. I'm a free player that sometimes buys some tickets for SYS and I won't be paying for a subscription to get pixelated items instead of spending in real life food or things for myself.

Lately this game has been the only thing that can distract me from real life and my mental health conditions and after reading the whole thread about this huge change I'm not so sure it won't do it for me anymore. I'm so utterly disappointed 😥

Now I just can't wait for this feature to show up in the game and make it better for good, yay *ironic af*

• viktoriiaviktoriia Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    Side note but has anyone has trouble watching videos for kstars today? I haven't been able to watch any and I hope they haven't removed this as well now. 
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    stepht500 said:
    Hmmm I suddenly don’t feel annoyed at hackers 🤔 good on them 😌 not giving Glu anymore money lol 😂
    I definitely don’t encourage it though hackers do have it best at this point, they get almost all stuff cheaper than what Glu puts out in game, Not even i’m mad at hackers anymore and I used to hate them.
  • Amberspa101Amberspa101 Registered Users 123 Posts
    Lia888 said:
    @Amberspa101 hahaha I know right! Free players probably won’t get very much and pay to play will likely need to spend more $ to get the nicest items with Seasons, meanwhile h*ckers keep on living their best digital life. Lol 😭💀
    Haha 😄 right,  they're def living it up at this point 💀 while we're all slumming it
    "A Fox is A Wolf who Sends Flowers."
  • Amberspa101Amberspa101 Registered Users 123 Posts
    jasminnlg said:
    whats crazy is this thread alone has 17 pages when the actual update page has 18 lol. This should show Glu how upset we are!
    Definitely the most active thread in long time, that wasn't a sys or update thread.
    "A Fox is A Wolf who Sends Flowers."
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    Any idea what time this gonna start? Weekend events starts 10am London time
  • TheJinxTheJinx Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    So all the events we have been used to for years are being removed for seasons? Alright...I will try to stay neutral in this and try it out once it comes out which I think a few dolls are also doing. Honestly, I just can't wait to come back to this page and see all the new comments that could possibly have mix feeling about seasons!  🤣🤞
    💜 IOS Player 💜
    🖤 Been playing on and off again, New Game! 🖤
    💜 Just trying to be a chill player here! 💜
    #FixTheWine! 🙄
    #Organize Closet 👏🏼
  • Lilith_KKHLilith_KKH Registered Users, Member 182 Posts
    jasminnlg said:
    whats crazy is this thread alone has 17 pages when the actual update page has 18 lol. This should show Glu how upset we are!
    Definitely the most active thread in long time, that wasn't a sys or update thread.
    I feel like this says everything. Every time I log in there's a new page of comments on this thread. Can't remember the last time that happened.
    IOS Player - Level 50

Nonbinary - They/He
  • cleopatraacleopatraa Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    jasminnlg said:
    I feel like this says everything. Every time I log in there's a new page of comments on this thread. Can't remember the last time that happened.
    true lol and i honestly can’t wait to see how this thread is going to explode as soon as seasons actually starts hehe i’m lowkey excited 
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Hopefully seasons start today we've been waiting patiently