Seasons

Comments

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    edited October 2022
    @cleopatraa It sounds like there's an error in your game. Sent you a PM to ask for your ID!
    If you own all the homes and have a challenge asking you to buy a home, feel free to send me your ID so we can check.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,245 Posts
    So you have to (buy) the all access pass to get items that people may think is worth it? 
    Thats crazy and unfair.
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy. 
  • SusanElizabeth25SusanElizabeth25 Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    I have to admit that once I saw the ‘ Queens of Scream Season ‘ appear on my game, I was excited to see what it was like, I have to say I like how there is a mixture of prizes, such as… clothing, k stars, diamonds, show your style tickets, hair colours, boxes and so on 🤗

BUT, here is my BUT.. I do think if they was going to do a paid wall for some items, I think they should mix some of the pages so if you don’t pay, you can still get some good prizes 🤷🏻‍♀️ Such as, the first page maybe everyone who doesn’t pay can get all the outfit just like someone who has paid? Yes there will be outfits that none payers couldn’t get but at least it will be more fairer that everyone can have a chance no matter if you pay or not because I do like the none payer outfits but there seems to be more Halloween outfits for payers… why not have two / three Halloween outfits from the payer side to be on the none payer size so everyone gets a chance 🤷🏻‍♀️❤️
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    We have to get all of the free earnables to continue the next page??? 
    konradkkh said:
    Someone know how many items we need to collect to run to the next page? I still have nothing 🤣
    You don’t always need to get all of the free earnables to continue on to the next page (I.e. the first page you need to get all 4 but you only need to get 3 more  from the page 2 to access the 3rd page)
    it tells you how many items you need at the bottom 

• dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts

@KalindaKing I just bought the witch outfit for 150 kstars, why is my 25kstar goal not complete??
  • SusanElizabeth25SusanElizabeth25 Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    edited October 2022
    OR… maybe if you don’t pay, if you wanted the ‘ pay items ‘ .. you could buy them with your points but they are a lot more expensive in points and maybe the payers receive a few points a day for paying? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Or the none payers can only buy two of the paid items or the boxes… maybe put the paid items in to the boxes you can get on the none paid side so anyone who doesn’t pay has a chance at winning an item? Then you can get two other boxes but pay a certain amount of points 

I ain’t sticking up for Glu, instead I am just giving ideas to how none payers and payers can both be given the chance equally because none payers shouldn’t feel forced to pay and people who pay shouldn’t feel that they are doing something wrong for paying ❤️
  • konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    maggiey said:
    We have to get all of the free earnables to continue the next page??? 
    konradkkh said:
    Someone know how many items we need to collect to run to the next page? I still have nothing 🤣
    You don’t always need to get all of the free earnables to continue on to the next page (I.e. the first page you need to get all 4 but you only need to get 3 more  from the page 2 to access the 3rd page)
    it tells you how many items you need at the bottom 

The outfit in the red dress omg😭
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    edited October 2022

@KalindaKing I just bought the witch outfit for 150 kstars, why is my 25kstar goal not complete??
    You should have 2 other goals completed as well
    As expected, it’s glitchy for so many players 🙃

• tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    This will be the one month I will try my butt off to get a bunch of junk I don’t want to get a chandelier dress. If this happens next month, you can take your seasons and shove them….
  • fenty777fenty777 Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    edited October 2022
  • DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    anna_r01 said:
    Some of the challenges are unrealistic to do because you cannot give 10 kudos weekly if you’ve already given them out yesterday… at least if you’re introducing a ‘revamped’ (🙄) version of the game, make sure we are able to complete the challenges realistically 
    I'm so sending ticket for this. 
    If they weren't lazy and put seasons yesterday in the game this wouldn't happen. And this is just a start of this crazy update. 
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒