🗳️KK:H Weekday TB 10/10/22 - SYS Coven🗳️

Comments

• konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    @ArianeMB Thank you 😭❤️ 
  • IwantaKorkonalaskaIwantaKorkonalaska Registered Users, Member 182 Posts
    Today is my birthday, everyone!
    Happy birthday!!!!! <3.
    Hope you get 750 diamonds, i don't know how but hope you get them, lmao.
    + 🎇 ⚜️ 👑 Triple Crown of Number 1's GOBIN recipient  🏆⚜️🎇. + 
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts

Not off to the best start 😩
  • HumashaHumasha Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    What am I doing wrong? Is the first time this happened to me 😢

KKH en Español KKH en Español

unete 👇🏾👇🏾

https://discord.gg/B8CVpkhv
    https://discord.gg/B8CVpkhv
  • KKHBrisaKKHBrisa Registered Users, Member 286 Posts

• viktoriiaviktoriia Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    Is anyone having difficulty watching videos for kstars today? I haven't been able to watch a single one. I'm hoping they haven't removed that free kstar feature too. 
  • georgiapkkhgeorgiapkkh Registered Users, Member 116 Posts
    Does anyone know how much the dress is for K Stars without the broom and hat? I won’t save enough kstars in time so I’ll have to spend my diamonds on the hat and broom 😭
  • JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    Must be a glitch, right? 

I think it's a bot because even when I submitted a ton of tickets once didn't get to 2797 not even by the end of SYS 
  • viktoriiaviktoriia Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    Does anyone know how much the dress is for K Stars without the broom and hat? I won’t save enough kstars in time so I’ll have to spend my diamonds on the hat and broom 😭
    I bought the hat and broom for diamonds, so mine is showing 75k stars for the dress
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    How many starts do you currently have? 
    I would suggest you to go to your achievements and see if you are about to finish any, for example, maybe you need 2 more pair of shoes to receive 10stars and you could get those with cash from your closet.
    Also watch daily videos, see if there are any surveys, you can go and film tv really show and every time your relationship increases to 500 you will get a star, or go voting in the voting booth x
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    @georgiapkkh also go on dates with npcs! Once you reach 200 points, you get a kstar.
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
    viktoriia said:
    I bought the hat and broom for diamonds, so mine is showing 75k stars for the dress
    So the hair and the broom is 75 stars combined? Honestly I’m so glad they are doing this TB looks as it is a steal! 
    If it were in a GB boxes there are no way I would get it all with 4 boxes (160stars) as I always have the worst luck haha
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    LOVE this one 🧙‍♀️🧹

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • georgiapkkhgeorgiapkkh Registered Users, Member 116 Posts
    I would suggest you to go to your achievements and see if you are about to finish any, for example, maybe you need 2 more pair of shoes to receive 10stars and you could get those with cash from your closet.
    Also watch daily videos, see if there are any surveys, you can go and film tv really show and every time your relationship increases to 500 you will get a star, or go voting in the voting booth x
    Thanks so much!! I don’t want to waste my precious diamonds but really want the outfit! I’ll see how I go 🤍
    Thank you as well!! @k@KkhAngelica. I have 35 kstars so I might be dating for a while lol
    Thanks so much!! I don’t want to waste my precious diamonds but really want the outfit! I’ll see how I go 🤍
    Thank you as well!! @k@KkhAngelica. I have 35 kstars so I might be dating for a while lol
    Good luck! You still can get 30 stars in 3 days from watching the videos so that’s a big boost!
  • IlzeIlze Registered Users, Member 609 Posts
    Haven't had scores like this in a looong time 🥲

• jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts

Looks 5, 4 & 3, hopefully this means my scores will pick up cause I’ve not had a great start. I do love this theme though 
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    First 5 looks

My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • anna_r01anna_r01 Registered Users, Member 265 Posts
    Looks 3-5 and bronze box💕
    ❤️iOS Player❤️
  • DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts

I think the look is inspired by Balenciaga Couture fall 2022. But also giving me major Xenomorph vibes. 

❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • DaisyJDaisyJ Registered Users, Member 394 Posts
    Wow, looks like the best items will indeed be behind a paywall. This is very sad 🥲

• MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,245 Posts
    I wanted this bundle but after seeing what "seasons" consist of. I'll continue to save my kstars for now. 
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy.