Seasons

Comments

• LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    None of it is even working. Points are not accumulating after completing tasks
  • konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    So funny that still I don’t have any info about seasons and nothing showing up 
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts

I honestly think that Glu did dirty all of the free players but as a person who is considering getting this all-access pass I have to say I kind of like it…
    I love most of the items that are included in the pass, I just made 275 points without trying (I spent 150stars on witch outfit, dyed some stuff etc) and it seems that daily tasks are easy so it won’t be impossible to collect most of the things. I also absolutely love that you can get K-stars diamonds and tickets! I don’t remember the last time I bought any tickets and now I can get them included in this access pass! It also makes sense for me to spend 100 K-stars and then for example you can select a price for 100points-5 stars. Couse those gonna be rewards you will choose by the end of the month, after you collected all outfit pieces that you like and I personally am spending K-stars regardless, usually on story line outfits or TB items like this witch one.
    Only question I have @kokokokonut @KalindaKing we won’t have opportunity to get a star for every gig like we used to during VIP??  
  • BenedettaKKHBenedettaKKH Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    How many challenges do you have in each category? 
  • MaedaeMaedae Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    This sucks immensely 🫠
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @dinoqueen9 There could be a delay before your challenge updates to say it's completed. The delay could last 1 minute or so.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • VidhiVidhi Registered Users, Member 195 Posts
    I have nothing for seasons yet...
  • alvaasalvaas Registered Users, Member 388 Posts
    This outfit would be considered worth it.. But no one should have to pay for it. 
    Now what is ”intro price” 🤨
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    2 in the daily challenges, 4 in the weekly, 6 in the stretch 
  • jasminnlgjasminnlg Registered Users, Member 326 Posts
    @KalindaKing I sent you a PM regarding an issue with my game.
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    @dinoqueen9 There could be a delay before your challenge updates to say it's completed. The delay could last 1 minute or so.
    @KalindaKing It’s been 10+ minutes and I relaunched the game. I still have not received those points.
  • MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,244 Posts
    alvaas said:
    This outfit would be considered worth it.. But no one should have to pay for it. 
    Now what is ”intro price” 🤨
    I noticed that too. It'll probably become more expensive at some point. 
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy. 
  • astriddastridd Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Lol, not Glu asking us all to dress up as clowns and pay for stuff we used to be able to get for free 
    Wearing a clown nose to celebrate the clownery that is seasons
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts

• BenedettaKKHBenedettaKKH Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    maggiey said:
    2 in the daily challenges, 4 in the weekly, 6 in the stretch 
    I only have 9 in total 

• sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    Ok my feedback:
    -there is no way you thought that this will fly with the players, at least with boxes free players had a chance to get something, now it's all behind a pay wall, if you made it somehow possible to at least earn some of the gold pass unlockings then maybe. but its just so...idk if disrespectful? esp since looking at all the prizes... the free ones feel so much more basic and meh, jeans and a tshirt?? jeez thanks ill really kill it this halloween. 
    -something good, its nice that there are diamonds to be earned, the stretch challenge asking for 5diamonds to spend feels ok, when we can make some back and you can get one db for that, so it feels fair
    -the tickets seems nice, but thinking about it it feels like a ploy to give more tickets to free players to drive the ticket buying up even more by that...but whatever the app does need to make money so ig at least ppl can use it to at least get both earnables when they want...so ig the only positive 
    -as expected some of the challenges directly disadvantage players that have been with you for the longest - giving ppl goals they cant fulfill because they already did those things - either figure out a way to just automatically give them the points or idk
    - more one the challenges, i have "buy 3 pieces of home furniture" no i dont wanna, it benefits nothing?? i dont remeber the last time new location was added. this doesnt make the game more entertaining, its not being updated, i bet there will be like buy stuff from the kloset BUT IT DOESNT GET UPDATES, its seriously frustrating to be made buy ugly stuff because new bs ways of spending money on the game are being introduced but the old ones get neglected...better the features we already have instead of piling on top, this is peak putting a bandaid on a bullet wound
    -also of course there are goals to finnish weekly storylines so we cant leave outfits to save up to buy them
    -overall maybe if you kept the weekend boxes and just cancelled the dating/vip/reality show portion of it and replaced that with this? im not sure what the best solution wouldve been but this doesnt feel like it - makes me sad for the future of the game cause i wont be able to justify spending that money every month if i dont like all the things?? i wish this would get completelly revamped cause no, the items behing paywall are pretty but also not that pretty
    this gets like 3/10 from me 

questions:
    are all the challenges equivalent to all the points we need? or how much leniency is there? or do i need to do all of them if i want all the items?
    is the seasons things really set in stone or a chance to go back? i never got the 
    weekly gifts got cancelled cause we get stuff through seasons? but only currencies etc so it is over, nothing there is an equivalent of a weekly present?
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • karenguerra19karenguerra19 Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    This is just awful. I was so excited about Halloween and now looking at this I'm mad and disappointed. Why couldn't you just leave it like that? Make the boxes cost more idk 

Can we at least change unspent points for some items of the all access category? 
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    tortor said:
    Let me just leave this here

This is insane!!! I can’t……..
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Soooo I have very few tasks to do and one of them is this. I have to spend AT LEAST 90 kstars to get 150 points?? Are you okay?

Android