Seasons

Comments

• karenguerra19karenguerra19 Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Lmao not me asking like if I'm going to keep playing this month XD it's over for me and I hope it backfires horribly for them ❤️
  • jembiesjembies Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    As a recently new player. I like this. Unfortunately I never get good items in boxes (only dyes and energy) and because I don’t have k stars or diamonds I never have decent outfits for show your style and never win. As someone who is very careful when putting money into games I did buy this season pass whilst it is ‘cheap’. That way I can get some good items. I understand the frustration with free players. Although I would love to know how people completed the weekend events. Only had enough energy to get the first 2 items. If there was a way to make both sides happy that would be great! 
    Because spending 100 points on 5 Kstars is a joke! 
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    edited October 2022
    kylokkh said:
    maggiey said:
    How many challenges do you have in each category? 
    2 in the daily challenges, 4 in the weekly, 6 in the stretch 
    I only have 3 stretch challenges... 😟
    maggiey said:
    How many challenges do you have in each category? 
    2 in the daily challenges, 4 in the weekly, 6 in the stretch 
    I only have 9 in total 

I actually think I only had 3 stretch challenges as well but when I bought the witches outfit, it automatically completely 2 other challenge I didn’t see before (I thought I just didn’t see them). Maybe with every stretch challenge you complete, they replace it with a new one?
  • LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    @KalindaKing please check your pm
  • KKH_SaraKKH_Sara Registered Users, Member 334 Posts

Doing it for them and them only
  • konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    edited October 2022
  • karenguerra19karenguerra19 Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    gecko2 said:
    Hey Glu, 
    why are seasons restricted to female dolls only. I play as a male doll and I can’t get anything usable for my character. This is extremely annoying. There was already a limited opportunity to earn male items and now it’s essentially all gone. 

Because they are money hungry. They don't fix important issues on the game, the only thing they know how to do is find a way to get money.

Can you believe I still have the glitch of the storyline? The notification doesn't disappear even if I ask, not surprised they forget about male players.
  • britybritbritybrit Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Seasons hasn’t started in my game and I don’t have available updates for the game, I’ve quit the app like 3 times but still nothing what do I do?
  • medsmeds Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    konradkkh said:
    Oh maybe the seasons is for select players and this is why I still don’t have this sh*t
    Same 
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    I've not got it on my main game but it is on my side game 
  • kylokkhkylokkh Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    maggiey said:

I actually think I only had 3 stretch challenges as well but when I bought the witches outfit, it automatically completely 2 other challenge I didn’t see before (I thought I just didn’t see them). Maybe with every stretch challenge you complete, they replace it with a new one?
    Oh thanks, you're right. I also got them after buying the witch outfit.
    iOS free player
  • MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,244 Posts
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy. 
  • EliquistisEliquistis Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    edited October 2022
    fenty777 said:
    I don’t even have seasons on my game 
  • nataliepurposenataliepurpose Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    @KalindaKing I bought a 100k home but the task still appears uncompleted 
  • Pinkpetals_Pinkpetals_ Registered Users, Member 93 Posts
    Anjakkh said:
    tortor said:
    Let me just leave this here

This is insane!!! I can’t……..
    And they couldn’t leave weekend events why? 
  • jembiesjembies Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Before they change it! One of my challenges was submit 10 looks for show your style! I submitted 1 look then did some voting and it counted as submitting looks! Challenge done! I was very confused but if anyone else has a similar challenge - get on it! 
  • VidhiVidhi Registered Users, Member 195 Posts
    @KalindaKing why do some players not have seasons in their game? Is it for select players only?

• alvaasalvaas Registered Users, Member 388 Posts
    Maybe we could unlock items from the all access pass for k-stars or diamonds? (Only unlock it but still need points to collect it) so all players still have a chance at those items too