Seasons

Comments

• konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    @eggsandbananas why select players have this seasons. What’s going on 
  • Pinkpetals_Pinkpetals_ Registered Users, Member 93 Posts
    Absolutely hate this. I don’t want any of the free items on the first page, and I’m not paying $6 just to get the four access pass ones. I truly don’t want to complete some of these challenges either. They knew exactly what they were doing with this update. Especially putting those first four to force a player to get the access pass. 
  • jasminnlgjasminnlg Registered Users, Member 326 Posts
    @KalindaKing one of my challenges is to buy a home, which I did. I haven’t received my 150 coins and it’s been about an hour. 
  • amanda2022amanda2022 Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    @KalindaKing still not there for me 
  • KKH_SaraKKH_Sara Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    So I’m very grateful for the 4 TB boxes included because that matches up to what we got with the weekday event. But...are the gold and black boxes fully gone? There’s items exclusive to those boxes that we won’t have another way to get 🥺
  • kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    why do I have so little challenges? like i have 2 daily, 3 strech and i think 4 weekly. why do some people have more? seems unfair cause i have like no way of earning points rn lol
    If you have the 13.4 update and don't see Seasons yet, try to fully close (swipe away) and re-open the app without uninstalling.
    Still nothing….. 
  • JuhlissatJuhlissat Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    male players hardly get any boy clothes, this really ruined their ONLY chance to get new boy stuff. I told my partner to delete the game. It’s dead. RIP KKH.

gecko2 said:
    Hey Glu, 
    why are seasons restricted to female dolls only. I play as a male doll and I can’t get anything usable for my character. This is extremely annoying. There was already a limited opportunity to earn male items and now it’s essentially all gone. 

• nishaaaaa87nishaaaaa87 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Why aren’t they addressing those of us who do not have the pass in game? Does anyone know when we’ll get it?
  • Aurora117Aurora117 Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    edited October 2022
  • BenedettaKKHBenedettaKKH Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    kkhsimone said:
    why do I have so little challenges? like i have 2 daily, 3 strech and i think 4 weekly. why do some people have more? seems unfair cause i have like no way of earning points rn lol
    Totally agree, it’s my situation too and it’s definitely unfair
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    I really don't like seasons but I can see why some ppl mightnt mind it. some people spend money on k star packs and diamond packs without a guarantee of getting an item they want but trying to increase their chances. Theres been people on the forum who have had to chase diamond and gb boxes to get what they want, sometimes its not successful.
     I'm assuming (maybe I shouldn't) that if you buy a season pass or whatever its called that it just unlocks clothes and you can buy whatever you want, knowing you will get an item you want rather than hoping to get it with the k stars you have.

Who I really feel sorry for are the free players and those who rarely spend money on this game. Its making it practically impossible to get most items (particularly the most sought after). Its forcing those players to spend money to get anything decent.

But yes, paying to access features we had for free before is definitely unfair.
  • Julia_KKHJulia_KKH Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    maggiey said:
    How many challenges do you have in each category? 
    2 in the daily challenges, 4 in the weekly, 6 in the stretch 
    I only have 2 in the stretch…
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    kkhsimone said:
    Everyone has the same number. Once you complete a stretch goal, you get a new one. 
  • lolosworldlolosworld Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    kkhsimone said:
    Same thing happened with me but once I spent 25 k stars, more challenges appeared. 
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    @KalindaKing I'm not sure if this is related but I've not had anything about seasons in my game either, nothing in the inbox about it whereas in my other game that does have it I got information to say it was on its way 
    FoxieLola said:
    @KalindaKing I'm not sure if this is related but I've not had anything about seasons in my game either, nothing in the inbox about it whereas in my other game that does have it I got information to say it was on its way 
    Same
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I went through all 8 pages of what we can get with points and the only free items that look remotely decent are the ones you can only get once you bought all of the worse items. I also noticed there's a hair color you can only get if you have the all access pass. I feel like I had a lot more fun with the last October update that this one. 
    Platform: Android

• LottieW29LottieW29 Registered Users, Member 80 Posts
    I didn't want to post until this was in game and I could have a look and play on how this will work. 
    I am disappointed like many that the free player outfits would mostly be things I would pass on, but they would have been weekend earnables otherwise and I would probably still do the event so they weren't in boxes in the future. This happens some weekends, I think this is similar, I would have hoped for better given this is the initial launch.
    There is the same number of clothing items as you would get from weekend events.
    The clothes behind the pass I see as the star box items, it sucks that you need to spend real world money on the pass, especially for free players who could previously earn some stars to open them, and we could earn a free box each weekend previously. 
    Some of the tasks / reward costs seem like they need calibrating a bit. 
    I do like that this will mix up my gameplay a bit, rather than having to do a whole weekend of parties it becomes a daily task some days. 
    The best items will always be behind the pass like they were in the boxes, this is still a business and in app purchases is how they choose to make their money, we can disagree on costs / pricing etc. but they will always have to make money to keep the business and the game going. Shareholders would revolt otherwise. 
  • amalieoerbakamalieoerbak Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    No seasons or info about it for me either ... Android.
    AKA KKH Amalie
    She/her.
    Daily Android player.
    meds said:
    I’m always open this thread with popcorn
    Me too hahaha 🤣