Seasons

Comments

• JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    Glu, stop digging your own grave and if you let seasons as it is, add at least something that would appeal to players!! Listen to our suggestions please!! 💀💀💀 

• konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    you know something else i just realized? we can't even tell if people are hackers in sys anymore because you can just unlock things with points at any time. tell me how this is fair to people who don't hack the game and p(l)ay honestly. 

seriously. there are so many issues with this 'feature' and it seems really shoddily designed and implemented, which is strange because for MONTHS they were asking about seasons in those 'influencer surveys.' they've had feedback for MONTHS and didn't implement any of it. there's not a chance in hell anything we write is getting passed along, but i'll gladly eat my words if they actually respond appropriately (read: get rid of seasons or dramatically overhaul it) to their player base. 
    The ticket buyers are worst than hackers
    konradkkh said:
    you know something else i just realized? we can't even tell if people are hackers in sys anymore because you can just unlock things with points at any time. tell me how this is fair to people who don't hack the game and p(l)ay honestly. 

seriously. there are so many issues with this 'feature' and it seems really shoddily designed and implemented, which is strange because for MONTHS they were asking about seasons in those 'influencer surveys.' they've had feedback for MONTHS and didn't implement any of it. there's not a chance in hell anything we write is getting passed along, but i'll gladly eat my words if they actually respond appropriately (read: get rid of seasons or dramatically overhaul it) to their player base. 
    The ticket buyers are worst than hackers
    Agree 
  • konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    It’s been 1,5 hour and still I don’t have seasons 
  • Lyns93Lyns93 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    I still don’t have seasons and I’ve tried exiting out of the app multiple times. (Apple)
  • VidhiVidhi Registered Users, Member 195 Posts
    Agree, like people who are planning to pay please think that you were able to get those gb items for kstars an in-game currency, now you gotta pay real money for that. Like how is this fair?

And how hard it is to release a feature for everyone? I still don't have seasons like many other players here.
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts
    @KalindaKing are you able to tell us if the points we get during this season transfer to the next season if we don’t use them? 
  • KKHBrisaKKHBrisa Registered Users, Member 286 Posts
    jembies said:
    Before they change it! One of my challenges was submit 10 looks for show your style! I submitted 1 look then did some voting and it counted as submitting looks! Challenge done! I was very confused but if anyone else has a similar challenge - get on it! 
    Thanks!! I just tried it and it worked. 
  • SalinaB11SalinaB11 Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    jlr224 said:
    @KalindaKing are you able to tell us if the points we get during this season transfer to the next season if we don’t use them? 
    We have to use all of our points before the season ends, as the points do not transfer to the next season
    jlr224 said:
    It says they don't transfer
  • Pinkpetals_Pinkpetals_ Registered Users, Member 93 Posts
    We're all mentioning free players, but I'm certainly sure paid players aren't enjoying this either. 
    There's no positives on either side. 
    On FB there are actually some paid players who have already bought it and boasting about it. 
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    The game encourages you to spend those $5.99 so you can unlock it. They weren’t earning money putting "free" items each weekend, so this is what they came up with. If you do it, the feature will not be removed from the game even if everyone complains about it, so for all those who spend money on the game, even tickets or diamonds, I might think twice about doing it or not.
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts
    @SalinaB11 @JeffreeStar thanks for the answers 
  • amalieoerbakamalieoerbak Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    luna54 said:
    Do you all remember when Glu released an update and people who hacked the game didn’t get it and exposed themselves 😭😭😭😭😭 was that a fever dream or did that actually happen??? 🤣
    Something like that happened with the lookbook once, that people lost access to it, but it was a bug 🤣🤣
    AKA KKH Amalie
    She/her.
    Daily Android player.
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    I hate this BS 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I only remember hackers getting caught when we could first sign up for the newsletter. 
    Platform: Android

• Pinkpetals_Pinkpetals_ Registered Users, Member 93 Posts
    Nothing will change, as Glu proved the point no matter what they do, there will be people who support it. I’m sure this was one of many tests. 
  • luna54luna54 Registered Users, Member 192 Posts
    luna54 said:
    Do you all remember when Glu released an update and people who hacked the game didn’t get it and exposed themselves 😭😭😭😭😭 was that a fever dream or did that actually happen??? 🤣
    Something like that happened with the lookbook once, that people lost access to it, but it was a bug 🤣🤣
    Omg o swear I remember it vividly but can’t find any PROOF 🤣
    I genuinely hope this is a bad dream that'll end soon