Seasons

Comments

• karenguerra19karenguerra19 Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Nothing will change, as Glu proved the point no matter what they do, there will be people who support it. I’m sure this was one of many tests. 
    Yup, and they definitely don't care. They are reading the thread, you can know because Kalinda keeps answering some doubts. They just don't care about people that won't pay 💁
  • BlueskyeBlueskye Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    To the people that alredy bought all the homes, they clearly don’t care about us 
    ( ps I have some left but don’t have the money since I use it for other things an will not be paying stars) 
    but I sucks for the ones that won’t be getting the 150 points 
  • BlueskyeBlueskye Registered Users, Member 129 Posts

This is absolutely terrible,  the more I look at this the more I hate it, they should have at least tricked us for the first one so that we would have accepted it 
    But what they gave us... we need to find a way of stopping it 
  • Pinkpetals_Pinkpetals_ Registered Users, Member 93 Posts
    I’m glad the players who support this are having a good time and whatever, but what if the price increases, hence “intro”? What if that is the hint that this was the trial run? I could be wrong but.. 
  • LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    They don't even care about those who pay @KalindaKing

I bought the all access pass but have NO access. How long will I have to wait for this to be fixed? 

LAST PURCHASE EVER

As if it wasn't enough to pull this sh*t during my fave Halloween and also my Birthday month which is the only reason I purchased this "all access pass" because I have gift cards and the only way to get any items this Halloween is to buy this crap and I have been looking forward to these items and  to play this Halloween season. Never again this is completely unbelievable, unacceptable and ridiculous. I am sooo pissed offf
  • konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    edited October 2022
  • carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 562 Posts
    this whole thing just gave me headache. 

Items that i couldve gotten for free with the stars i earned in game are now behind a paywall. While i like the idea of these challenges, this whole thing is so poorly executed. I need to be getting at least 50 points back if i'm spending 100 stars for it. Needing to get almost every item on each page when i don't even want all the items is criminal cause we STILL don't have an organized closet. And since when are reality shows not considered a professional event?? It always has been??

As for how this is going to affect sys, well free players get more tickets, but will have no clothes to stubmit for the theme cause they they might not have enough points to unlock the outfits that are meant for that theme.

sigh.. I guess i'll be screenshotting my doll in the looks i obviously won't be paying for cause i'll never have acess to them. 

I'm gonna take a nap and hope this is a bad dream and I won't have to buy the private jet for 150 points instead of getting it during vip and getting earnables at the same time.

which reminds me... all this and no more free storylie gifts...

It might be the end of the line for me.
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
  • luna54luna54 Registered Users, Member 192 Posts
    kralja said:

I want to apologize for not using the right words and making some grammar mistakes. English is not my first language but I'm trying my best. For now this is all that stands out to me. And I hope that this feedback is taken seriously, it comes from a good place, as I'm not trying to be mean, sarcastic or aggressive.

I'm sorry for the long post!
    Just wanted to say please don’t ever apologise for your English!!! It’s perfect anyway ❤️
  • Doll_FaceDoll_Face Registered Users, Member 95 Posts
    deliqhted said:
    i hate how we were told that the challenges were going to be mundane and simple everyday things but 90% of them are telling us to spend our diamonds and kstars lol
     Right…this is very shady to me
  • medsmeds Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    konradkkh said:
    How long we need to wait to be able to see this seasons…is not only me so wtf Glu 
    Invite you for coffee while we wait and discuss all the gossip about Glu. Oh and don’t forget our popcorn! 
  • konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    meds said:
    konradkkh said:
    How long we need to wait to be able to see this seasons…is not only me so wtf Glu 
    Invite you for coffee while we wait and discuss all the gossip about Glu. Oh and don’t forget our popcorn! 
    Omg yaaasssss💅🏻💅🏻💅🏻 Amazing idea. I’m coming 
  • ashpikachuashpikachu Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    SHAME ON YOU GLU! 
  • EmcatEmcat Registered Users 135 Posts
    My comment was deleted?????
  • LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    If my pass ever gets activated I will keep you all updated on how many rewards I will get and what challenges I have. I already finished quite a few of the challenges available to me but I am waiting to get my access to rewards to exchange my points. 
  • JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    I think Glu/EA wants to shut down this game anyway :(
  • zASSyCATzASSyCAT Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    Since this game is ultimately dead, anyone have any good mobile game recommendations?
  • EmcatEmcat Registered Users 135 Posts
    edited October 2022
    kralja said:
    I'm sorry I just made a post giving peaceful feedback and it was deleted? 
    Mine too!!!

Mod Note: No one is deleting feedback.  if you over edit your post, it is picked up by spam filters. if this happens, please send a dm.