Seasons

Comments

• konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    CleoKKH said:
    I didn't really understand what Seasons was about so let's see if I got this right. What used to be gift boxes during weekend events (which we could get for kstars but overall "for free") are now locked for good unless we pay real money?
    Yes
    KKH 's evolution recently reminds me of the Mr Incredible becoming uncanny meme

This is me…literally 
  • amalieoerbakamalieoerbak Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    I'm here for the riot *eating popcorn* 
    AKA KKH Amalie
    She/her.
    Daily Android player.
    edited October 2022
    But seriously, everything is bugged out and crazy atm, and the Glu team just disappeared in seconds refusing to acknowledge anything and deleting constructive feedback. 
    AKA KKH Amalie
    She/her.
    Daily Android player.
  • MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,244 Posts
    I'm on the 2nd page of the rewards. (Starting to regret it.) But I will not be using the clothing items i received on the 1st page. They aren't worth it.

Aside all that. I'm done complaining . I Hope everyone has a great week. (Try to anyways)
    💜.
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy. 
  • fallonfallon Registered Users, Member 569 Posts
    I wouldn't think it was bad if glu had only implemented this season in the game and left the events we are already used to in the game. It would be something we would have to earn more clothes and anyone who wanted to buy the pass to win the exclusive clothes is fine, but they are not just thinking only about the money
    English is not my first language 🇧🇷
    Android, add me: 

https://www.facebook.com/fallonsalvatorekkh
    Instagram: @fallonkkh
  • CleoKKHCleoKKH Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    edited October 2022
    @kralja did they delete your comment again? Lmao this is crazy, you were just giving a super respectful feedback

Mod Note: No one is deleting feedback.  if you over edit your post, it is picked up by spam filters. 
    CleoKKH said:
    @kralja did they delete your comment again? Lmao this is crazy, you were just giving a super respectful feedback
    omg they did 
    AKA KKH Amalie
    She/her.
    Daily Android player.
  • kraljakralja Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    @CleoKKH Yes! They deleted it again! I'm speechless, I though I was being reasonable 

iOS Portuguese player, playing on and off since 2014 🇵🇹
  • EmcatEmcat Registered Users 135 Posts
    edited October 2022
    CleoKKH said:
    That’s so messed up! I also read @kralja’s post and there was nothing wrong or inappropriate about it. Are they just deleting long posts with feedback? 

Mod Note: No one is deleting feedback.  if you over edit your post, it is picked up by spam filters.  If this happens please send a Dm.
    konradkkh said:
    CleoKKH said:
    I didn't really understand what Seasons was about so let's see if I got this right. What used to be gift boxes during weekend events (which we could get for kstars but overall "for free") are now locked for good unless we pay real money?
    Yes
    Unbelievable
    edited October 2022
  • EmcatEmcat Registered Users 135 Posts
    Glu has taken away all the CHOICE and CHANCE that made this game fun. Now it’s just spend in-game currency when and on what boring/worthless prizes we tell you to or pay us real money. 
  • Pinkpetals_Pinkpetals_ Registered Users, Member 93 Posts
    I wonder if Glu will take the feedback on the forum into consideration when people already started to pay for the all access pass. No disrespect to people who pay!! I'm just concerned about us being ignored by the team even if we shared our honest thoughts...
    Exactly! Like the players who bought it are getting offended, but this is literally a source of income for these ppl. it isn’t just a game in the grand scheme and if you spend money, nothing will change at all. 
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    edited October 2022
    I get this seems like a nice addition for paying players but it's kinda BS cus they're still losing out. We had the opportunity to get a free earnable outfit every weekend or kstars in the TB weekday event, just like free players. 

This is like a dodgy sale where the item is "half price!" but before the sale they increased the price by 50%. It seems like you're getting a deal, when it's just marketing. Putting glitter on a turd.

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • kraljakralja Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    @Emcat maybe that's it? Maybe I'll divide the comment it to two later... I really want Kalinda to read it

iOS Portuguese player, playing on and off since 2014 🇵🇹
  • Dana_358Dana_358 Registered Users 72 Posts
    judyb said:
    I am honestly most disappointed that this removed the weekend and weekly events.  That is how I got lots of fun looks as a free player.  I get that seasons is here and there isn’t much we can do about it, but why not just make it an add on and keep the weekend events?? That is my biggest complaint.  Pleaseeee bring back weekend events at least.
    You are not supposed to have fun as a free player! Hope Glu made that finally clear to everyone today.
    @eggsandbananas @KalindaKing I’m getting mad to not be able to see seasons and is really frustrating 
    kralja said:
    @CleoKKH Yes! They deleted it again! I'm speechless, I though I was being reasonable 

There was absolutely nothing wrong or inappropriate about your comment, you were respectful and reasonable. They are so wrong for this, it’s crazy
  • Dana_358Dana_358 Registered Users 72 Posts
    alvaas said:
    This outfit would be considered worth it.. But no one should have to pay for it. 
    Now what is ”intro price” 🤨
    I noticed that too. It'll probably become more expensive at some point. 
    As in next week probably
  • Pinkpetals_Pinkpetals_ Registered Users, Member 93 Posts
    edited October 2022
    And then deleting comments because they know that they’re wrong lol. 

Mod Note: No one is deleting feedback.  if you over edit your post, it is picked up by spam filters.  If this happens please send a Dm.
  • AryannaAryanna Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    Is Glu/EA trying to get people to stop playing? Because this is how you get people to stop playing.

♡    Aryanna    ♡

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited October 2022
    If you are multi quoting or editing, please be careful. You might accidentally end up in spam.  I just released some that were player error.  @Kralja and others, please be careful when editing a post.  Too much and it goes into spam. 

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary