Seasons

Comments

• Lyns93Lyns93 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    konradkkh said:
    @eggsandbananas @KalindaKing I’m getting mad to not be able to see seasons and is really frustrating 
    I am in the same boat! I’m getting really frustrated! My sister also didn’t get it! Like wtf. 
  • Doll_FaceDoll_Face Registered Users, Member 95 Posts
    Also, to everyone that has purchased, I’d love to hear if it was difficult to complete the challenges or if it was a breeze, if you had to buy k stars then to me it isn’t worth it.

Also if I wait till last minute to buy the premium pass, will I have to earn more points to unlock the premium outfits or will they automatically unlock? 

Wait do premium pass players have to earn twice as many points because they are unlocking two rows at once?

please respond I need to know😭
  • LanaLiddellLanaLiddell Registered Users, Member 39 Posts
    Deleting peacefull feedback is silencing your players Glu....not a good look honey
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    No one is deleting Feedback.  Over editing automatically puts it in spam.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    A gripe as a long time player of 7 years: One of my challenges is to take 3 spins on Kollections. Well, I have already completed over 100 Kollections, and the ones I have left have high value spins like over 100 stars each. So to complete that goal I have to spend over 300 stars, whereas someone who doesn't play Kollections a lot, could complete the goal only spending as little as 90 stars (3 30 star spins). Just sucks.
    It doesn't even work anyway I wouldn't even try. I spun a kollection and nothing happened so then I thought maybe they meant 3 of the rewards so I got 2 of those and still nothing 
  • MattlovesrachMattlovesrach Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    sindhu said:
    From a paying players point of view I like seasons so far! I really don't have the time to do offers and the game is less than generous with k stars.. I can barely make any to chase gbs without a gold subscription.. and this all access pass doesn't require any chasing ergo.. I had already canceled my gold subscription! And I have always been a paying player. Also this is way less expensive than fashion goals in my region.. I just got 2 great fits and fashion goals is twice the price of the all access pass.. for now I believe it's decent 

BUT and this is a huge but ea did free players real real dirty. Alot of free players are gonna stop playing cuz the earnables are more expensive in terms of points and of really poor quality.. please focus better on the clothing glu.. that's what we all are here for after all 
    I agree. I actually like it. It takes away the gambling part of this game, which has always disappointed me. You could spend $10 on diamonds and not end up with a single item from the Diamond boxes (which has happened to me) I think as long as they don’t raise the season pass cost, I’ll enjoy it more. For free players, it might be disappointing but honestly so much was gambling that I need got anything good anyways. The outfits that are free are pretty much the same quality as the weekend events.
  • kraljakralja Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
     kokokokonut said:
    If you are multi quoting or editing, please be careful. You might accidentally end up in spam.  I just released some that were player error.  @Kralja and others, please be careful when editing a post.  Too much and it goes into spam. 

Is this the reason both my comments got deleted? The first one I edited twice because I found typos. The second one, I was editing (for the first time) words like "sys" and "not" into lower case because I remembered you can consider it screaming when I got a notification saying the comment was going to approval...  
    iOS Portuguese player, playing on and off since 2014 🇵🇹
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    FoxieLola said:
    AliBryant said:
    A gripe as a long time player of 7 years: One of my challenges is to take 3 spins on Kollections. Well, I have already completed over 100 Kollections, and the ones I have left have high value spins like over 100 stars each. So to complete that goal I have to spend over 300 stars, whereas someone who doesn't play Kollections a lot, could complete the goal only spending as little as 90 stars (3 30 star spins). Just sucks.
    It doesn't even work anyway I wouldn't even try. I spun a kollection and nothing happened so then I thought maybe they meant 3 of the rewards so I got 2 of those and still nothing 
    It worked fine for me I already completed it.
    iOS
  • MattlovesrachMattlovesrach Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    Emcat said:
    Glu has taken away all the CHOICE and CHANCE that made this game fun. Now it’s just spend in-game currency when and on what boring/worthless prizes we tell you to or pay us real money. 
    That’s called gambling. Especially with real money, it can be super dangerous. Especially when teens and tweens play this game. No clue how Glu has gotten away with it for so long. 
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    Is anybody else that's not got the seasons in their game running an android beta version? I just thought maybe that's why it's not working for me 🤔 wish I'd never bloody signed up to it to be honest it's a mither! 
    AliBryant said:
    FoxieLola said:
    AliBryant said:
    It worked fine for me I already completed it.

Does it count if its dye or energy from Kollection? Or is it just clothes?
    @LanaLiddell i got energy twice and clothing once and all three counted
    iOS
  • JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    Will the all access pass items become available for diamonds in 6 months? @KalindaKing

Good question!! 
  • kiraraquelkiraraquel Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    I also only have 3 stretch challenges🤷🏽‍♀️
  • anna_r01anna_r01 Registered Users, Member 265 Posts
    Emcat said:
    Glu has taken away all the CHOICE and CHANCE that made this game fun. Now it’s just spend in-game currency when and on what boring/worthless prizes we tell you to or pay us real money. 
    That’s called gambling. Especially with real money, it can be super dangerous. Especially when teens and tweens play this game. No clue how Glu has gotten away with it for so long. 
    Yes, I had a serious addiction to spending money on this game as a way of escape during lockdown, but it became such a serious addiction that I had to quit. I spent an ungodly amount of money on this that I’m not proud of. This isn’t healthy at all Glu.
    ❤️iOS Player❤️
    @kiraraquel the stretch challenges expand as you complete them
    iOS
  • DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    sindhu said:
    Sure lol at my post.. AS IF you guys don't already know that ALOT of people pay for this game in many different ways! I just find it reasonable cuz the pass is less expensive than k star packs and the gbs are always a gamble? Lol whatever. This forum sure as hell is uninviting.
    I support you, I bought it also, and usually never bought anything except diamond booster introduced few months ago. 
    It's not good for free players but I rather buy this than anything else currently in game. 
    And it's cost of pack of cigarettes and a coffe in bar in my place so it's okay for now hopefully they don't increase it. 
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • EmcatEmcat Registered Users 135 Posts
    No one is deleting Feedback.  Over editing automatically puts it in spam.  
    Sorry for trying to correct my typos 🙄
    In Glu's other fashion game Covet, they have a "pass" but you can do a free one week trial. Why didn't they implement that with this pass?
    iOS
  • lisztomanialisztomania Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    Will squad members get a reward if someone buys the All Access Pass?
    She/Her
    iOS Player
    Emcat said:
    They know their target audience, I think they are aware what they are doing. Creepy
  • medsmeds Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    Will squad members get a reward if someone buys the All Access Pass?
    nope
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    kralja said:
     kokokokonut said:
    If you are multi quoting or editing, please be careful. You might accidentally end up in spam.  I just released some that were player error.  @Kralja and others, please be careful when editing a post.  Too much and it goes into spam. 

Is this the reason both my comments got deleted? The first one I edited twice because I found typos. The second one, I was editing (for the first time) words like "sys" and "not" into lower case because I remembered you can consider it screaming when I got a notification saying the comment was going to approval... 
    it’s spam protection, if you get that message you can dm me, I’ll go see about releasing it. But again, over editing and heavy quotes can end up in spam. It just wants human eyes seeing it’s ok.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • amanda2022amanda2022 Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    @KalindaKing I still don’t have seasons? Will there be points given to players who got it late since we are missing out on time to complete the challenges