Seasons

Comments

• ayshaaaamajidayshaaaamajid Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    sindhu said:
    From a paying players point of view I like seasons so far! I really don't have the time to do offers and the game is less than generous with k stars.. I can barely make any to chase gbs without a gold subscription.. and this all access pass doesn't require any chasing ergo.. I had already canceled my gold subscription! And I have always been a paying player. Also this is way less expensive than fashion goals in my region.. I just got 2 great fits and fashion goals is twice the price of the all access pass.. for now I believe it's decent 

BUT and this is a huge but ea did free players real real dirty. Alot of free players are gonna stop playing cuz the earnables are more expensive in terms of points and of really poor quality.. please focus better on the clothing glu.. that's what we all are here for after all 
    True, seasons is somehow good news to paying players. Bad news to free players. 
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 835 Posts
    I hate this was done during one of the most anticipated times in the game, the creativity of the free outfits is a joke.
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • EmcatEmcat Registered Users 135 Posts
    Emcat said:
    Glu has taken away all the CHOICE and CHANCE that made this game fun. Now it’s just spend in-game currency when and on what boring/worthless prizes we tell you to or pay us real money. 
    That’s called gambling. Especially with real money, it can be super dangerous. Especially when teens and tweens play this game. No clue how Glu has gotten away with it for so long. 
    There’s an element of gambling to most games—that’s what makes it exciting. The difference is before, free players had the CHANCE to earn desirable prizes through the free weekend event boxes. Free players had the CHOICE to spend KStars and diamonds they had earned for the CHANCE to win desirable prizes (and could CHOOSE to purchase more KStars or diamonds for more CHANCES). Now, free player have no CHANCES to win desirable prizes because there are no free event gift boxes. There have no CHOICE in whether or not to spend KStars/diamonds when it is the only way to progress to the next page of prizes or complete goals for points. People who have always payed real money will still get desirable prizes. People who have never or only occasionally spent real money have NO CHANCE to win desirable prices and NO CHOICE to not spend their KStars or Diamonds if they want to earn any prizes at all. 
  • ayshaaaamajidayshaaaamajid Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    in my country the all access pass costs 34,90 bucks, and even if our country and our economy is a mess rn, it still is sooo expensive to spend monthly for things we already got for free :(

with 34,90, i can:
    - have a decent meal at a shopping mall, or
    - buy 7 bars of chocolate, or
    - buy milkshakes for 3 friends, or
    - buy a book, or
    - pay a monthly subscription of some streamings and buy some popcorn and coke to eat while watching series

i could go on for a while but i just want to prove my point, glu is ruining the game experience for all of us. i'm not blaming the players who can pay for a pass that is cheap for them, instead i'm blaming glu for being money hungry

i play other games where we have to buy a key to get seasonal special prizes but we have two options to get this key: using currency similar to k-stars OR paying with real money

you already made the game miserable, so please glu make it possible for all players to buy the pass and fix the challenges that need to be fixed so we can get a fair share of points for it

Where do you live?  Cause the amount that I paid for seasons (24.99 riyals), that’s like the price of a half liter baskin robins 😂
  • konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    @kokokokonut could you tell the team that most of the players didn’t get seasons? 
  • nayaramc_nayaramc_ Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Please I need help I didnt have seasons yet and I contacted customer care and send me this. I don’t understand I’m not a hacker, I’m a free player. What can I do?
    Sorry for the English, is not my first language

• ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    edited October 2022
    As I said before, what is incredibly unfair in this update and particularly affects free or players who don't spend much on the game is making items that would've been free in other updates (completing storylines, free GB box etc) bring items that you need to now pay for through the pass. 

Any other game with a season pass that I've played doesn't make the game practically unplayable without it, you can play the game just fine without it.

The reason why it might not be as detrimental for paying players is because, theres players who spend money weekly, fortnightly or monthly anyway to get items they want whether its a diamond box or gb boxes. Although its not fair to pay for previously free items, a season pass might eliminate having to spend money buying k star or diamond packs to chase stuff which can be quite costly. 

This may be oversimplifying the season pass and time will tell, what's the difference between spending €20 over two weeks on diamond and k star packs trying to chase the items that I'm not even guaranteed to get and spending atm €5 on a pass that might eliminate having to chase items and getting the items I want without much hassle?

It still isn't fair that so many items are behind a paywall,ofc its not but I could see why the possibility of eliminating luck based chasing and potentially saving money may be something paying players like.

I still don't like the idea though that free players or ppl who dont buy the pass cannot get GB items at all, that's messed up.

• lunaKlunaK Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    Not sure where to post this but remember those offers that select players got? One of them was paying for a certain amount and you got a number of diamonds per day, and only certain players got it? Well my sister who has gotten both the diamond offer and the other one Glu did (I don’t remember exactly forgive me, I think it was paying for a certain number of kstars and diamonds) but she just got the diamond one for a THIRD month now. Meanwhile many of us still have not received it once.. wtf Glu?!
  • jennahbannerjennahbanner Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    I'm going to university next year and this is a sign that this is my last year playing kkh unless it improves which i doubt it will.

• konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    @kokokokonut help us 😭😭😭
  • ashachuashachu Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Seasons is not up for me using Android 
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    And to add further insult to injury, some of the tasks requires you to spend k stars. So what if you went out of your way to buy the pass and then to get enough points to get an outfit you like, you have to spend 100+ k stars that you might not have, thats also messed up.
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    mushigaga said:
    Instead of correcting their mistake of not giving like a quarter of players seasons, they have now starting accusing us of hacking… 

Wait where is that happening?
  • lenaaa9874lenaaa9874 Registered Users, Member 88 Posts
    But why does the seasons icon move? It just makes it even more annoying 🤣
  • mushigagamushigaga Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    mushigaga said:
    Instead of correcting their mistake of not giving like a quarter of players seasons, they have now starting accusing us of hacking… 

if you go back and page and scroll, they aren’t giving someone seasons 
  • Pinkpetals_Pinkpetals_ Registered Users, Member 93 Posts
    mushigaga said:

In support chats. 
  • Pinkpetals_Pinkpetals_ Registered Users, Member 93 Posts
    This is really sad. And Glu could’ve been better prepared considering all the other issues we’ve had in the past. This isn’t on players, and it’s disgusting that we’re being accused of hacking with literally no merit, especially having spent money on the game in the past. 
  • IwantaKorkonalaskaIwantaKorkonalaska Registered Users, Member 182 Posts
    Lowkey loving how everyone it's complaining and Glu doesn't know wtf to do, lmao.

Schadenfreude on Speed 🤧😏.
    + 🎇 ⚜️ 👑 Triple Crown of Number 1's GOBIN recipient  🏆⚜️🎇. + 
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    Maybe glu should drop a mini update for those who still dont have seasons since support mostly unhelpful anyway 
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • luna54luna54 Registered Users, Member 192 Posts
    luna54 said:
    Do you all remember when Glu released an update and people who hacked the game didn’t get it and exposed themselves 😭😭😭😭😭 was that a fever dream or did that actually happen??? 🤣
    Called it 🤣
  • jasminnlgjasminnlg Registered Users, Member 326 Posts
    @dinoqueen9 were you ever assisted and able to get your coins?