Seasons

Comments

• haileybhaileyb Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    @KalindaKing Help me!!!

I bought the access ticket, but the items are still locked as if didn't buy anything 😭
  • Hope_xHope_x Registered Users, Member 155 Posts

this makes absolutely noo sense because i just recently bought the last available home and now i own every single one😭 this is what i was scared of.. challenges that are available but that just can’t be completed.. please find a solution for this or give me the points 🫠
    I’ve just seen this and totally agree. 
  • kkhnikkicolekkhnikkicole Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    I am on a group regarding this game, someone posted a status asking ‘ Did anyone who has a hacked game get seasons because she didn’t ‘

Which several people have commented saying they have a hacked game and haven’t got seasons .. so that could be one reason why people have got it ❤️
    I don’t have a hacked game… :(
  • ArianeMBArianeMB Registered Users, Member 146 Posts
    Emcat said:
    By the way, in order for free players to reach the last page of prizes with the chandelier dress, you have to spend a minimum of 1700 points on the previous pages. And then spend more points to get the outfit (the only nice prize the free players can earn). 
    At least, if the daily challenges all give 50 points each, we'll get 2600 points (2 challenges x 26 days) from that alone so we might not need to spend all our kstars/buy kstars pack to get more points
    They/them please
  • DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    Thanks for waiting for Seasons after the Canadian Thanksgiving long weekend. We're reading all your comments!

If you play KKH daily, you can get all the free rewards and you don't need to complete every challenge given to you! It's up to you if you want to spend k-stars and diamonds for the stretch challenges.

Here's a quick change that already went live - the kudos challenge now only requires you to send your squad 5 kudos instead of 10. Thanks for flagging!

We're aware that Seasons will affect your Bel Air trophies and we're looking into it.
    No still not fixed. 

❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @LAdoll24 Hey, please contact customer care from your game if your All Access Pass purchase didn't work!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited October 2022
    AliBryant said:
    Seems like Seasons is a hacker expose? :D 
    At least until next week when they figure out how to bypass it like they did kollections and SYS
  • haileybhaileyb Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    And now season completely disappear from my game 😭😭😭
  • erikacaroliinelerikacaroliinel Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    I'd like to know if we will still have k-stars weekends where we could earn k-stars after completing professional gigs like we had in VIP events.

If not, how do we get k-stars aside for the little amount we can get using points and watching videos? If only the tapjoy offers worked everywhere 🤧
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited October 2022
    @KalindaKing This would be better if the items for the free/players who sometimes buy things were better quality so it's worth it and we could easily have had it that we get points for sometimes throwing a party, doing a reality show, doing a work gig, etc. Making it mostly about spending was the wrong approach. Even adding more of the option to get points for voting during SYS. It gives people more reason to want to vote.
    Platform: Android

• TonysgirlTonysgirl Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    If I buy this ALL access pass is that just for this update  Or We need to buy new one every month ?? 
  • amanda2022amanda2022 Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    Tonysgirl said:
    If I buy this ALL access pass is that just for this update  Or We need to buy new one every month ?? 
    We need to buy a new one each month 💀
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    @KalindaKing still not fixed!

My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Seems like Seasons is a hacker expose? :D 
    You have no idea how money I spent for this game… diamonds, kstars, fashiongoals and tickets. Ur thinking that is the expose of hackers is inappropriate… I can’t even play a game where I spent a fortune 
  • cloakanddaggercloakanddagger Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    I made a profile just to make this suggestion lol I think this might be a fair way of tweaking seasons without a ton of changes.

Glu should make it so for free players the "exclusive items" are boxes instead of just being able to choose the items. It will be per page so for example on the first page you would get the phantom of the opera style outfit. In these boxes all four exclusive items are present in each box since you only have 4 chances. At the end of season there would be an opportunity to do gift boxes with points or currency that has all of the exclusive items in it. This price would be transparent at the beginning so players could choose how to budget resources.

For paying players it would stay as is. You can directly choose items you want and you get access to them by completing the amount of items necessary to access the next page.

This would make it so there would still be incentive to buy the pass without upsetting a large portion of the player-base. The benefit of the pass would be to choose items directly and have access to them all as soon as you have the points to get them. For free players they would have to to open boxes but would still have similar access to them as they did in the past.

Just an idea :)
  • ArianeMBArianeMB Registered Users, Member 146 Posts
    Tonysgirl said:
    Just like the diamond booster and vip membership, we'll need to buy it every month 
    They/them please
  • JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    Tonysgirl said:
    You gotta buy one every month!!!
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    I made a profile just to make this suggestion lol I think this might be a fair way of tweaking seasons without a ton of changes.

Glu should make it so for free players the "exclusive items" are boxes instead of just being able to choose the items. It will be per page so for example on the first page you would get the phantom of the opera style outfit. In these boxes all four exclusive items are present in each box since you only have 4 chances. At the end of season there would be an opportunity to do gift boxes with points or currency that has all of the exclusive items in it. This price would be transparent at the beginning so players could choose how to budget resources.

For paying players it would stay as is. You can directly choose items you want and you get access to them by completing the amount of items necessary to access the next page.

This would make it so there would still be incentive to buy the pass without upsetting a large portion of the player-base. The benefit of the pass would be to choose items directly and have access to them all as soon as you have the points to get them. For free players they would have to to open boxes but would still have similar access to them as they did in the past.

Just an idea :)
    This is an interesting idea 
  • JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    edited October 2022
    GemmaKKH said:

I do like the fits dow 
    You were quick getting these outfits! So is seasons worth spending money on? @GemmaKKH
  • DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    GemmaKKH said:

I do like the fits dow 
    You were quick getting these outfits! So is seasons worth spending money on? @GemmaKKH
    For this season I think it is. 
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • kraljakralja Registered Users, Member 89 Posts

As a free player since the game came out and after navigating seasons for awhile now. I have honest feedback, good and bad, for the team @KalindaKing

Pros:

• Not having to do so many gigs to get prices. With weekday and weekend events we used to have to play for hours to complete them.
    • Being rewarded for doing, not just gigs, but other actions as well. It's nice to get prices by doing different actions such as vote on sys looks, submit looks, use dyes, open daily boxes, etc
    • Encouraging players to give kudos. It's nice to remind our squad mates to give kudos.
    • Being able to see all the prices at the beginning of the season, on our dolls. It gives us the ability to plan our month accordingly and decide how much points to spend. Being surprised with weekend event every Friday did not allow us to plan and save ahead.
    • New way to earn diamonds, tickets and k-stars. Self explanatory.

Cons:

• Taking away the ability to purchase gb items with k-stars. This is clearly the main problem. We should not have to pay real money for what we would previously be able to purchase for k-stars. This is unbelievably unfair to free and paid players.
    • The prices behind the paywall are clothing items. We now have 5 times more paid outfits than before.  This should be diamonds, k-stars, tickets, boxes or advantages like "get 50% off this weeks storyline outfit", free kudos box, "start every sys with 3 free tickets", "start sys with 60 points", "remove kash from the voting booth rewards", "double the odds of getting clothing at this weeks db", "get a free db" etc.
    • Not enough pages. With this change we not longer get access to black and gold boxes from the weekend events in which we could earn up to 90 k-stars a week, which is a lot. This should be added to the prices but not replace the existing ones.
    • High amount of points required for low amount of k-stars. 100 points for 5 k-stars is a bit much.
    • Spending high amount of k-stars for low amount of points. I don't think that spending k-stars and diamonds to earn points is even fair.
    • Challenges not adapted to each player. The game asking you to buy a house when you have all, is not really fair.

I want to apologize for not using the right words and making some grammar mistakes. English is not my first language but I'm trying my best. For now this is all that stands out to me. And I hope that this feedback is taken seriously, it comes from a good place, as I'm not trying to be mean, sarcastic or aggressive.

I'm sorry for the long post!

iOS Portuguese player, playing on and off since 2014 🇵🇹
  • karenguerra19karenguerra19 Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    I see people in Facebook saying that they like Seasons, because it's been boring lately and blah blah.

It's okay if you like it, it's actually a good idea having daily challenges. But it's not okay having to pay for something that used to be free, and it was okay as it was. You can enjoy Seasons but you have to admit that this is a big problem (even to paying players, because we don't know what else they are going to change)
  • amanda2022amanda2022 Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    zASSyCAT said:
    Not a hacker, have spent too much money on this game, but still no access to seasons. If I get accused of being a hacker I want every last dollar I spent on this game back. Absolutely ridiculous to accuse people of being hackers with zero reason. 
    Me too!!! I have contacted support im
    hoping that they just admit it’s their fault and not ours 💀
  • kkhnikkicolekkhnikkicole Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    zASSyCAT said:
    Not a hacker, have spent too much money on this game, but still no access to seasons. If I get accused of being a hacker I want every last dollar I spent on this game back. Absolutely ridiculous to accuse people of being hackers with zero reason. 
    THIS!!!!! I don’t even want to know the dollar amount I’ve spent but I can tell you it’s too much 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    I'm not understanding, do we need to buy things in order?

And also, I wanted to try on the short dress, but it's not possible, it asks you to buy it straight away. Makes no sense