Seasons

Comments

• amanda2022amanda2022 Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    Has anyone who hasn’t gotten seasons yet tried deleting the game and installing again ? 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @thesweetone use the swap outfit button on the left
    iOS
  • amalieoerbakamalieoerbak Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    I've never been this close to delete this game and never download it again after years on and off, and what is most probably thousands of dollars. I've spent so much on this game over the years it's ridiculous.
    This game will one day be shut down and imagine all the wasted money ... :astonished:
    AKA KKH Amalie
    She/her.
    Daily Android player.
  • konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    Has anyone who hasn’t gotten seasons yet tried deleting the game and installing again ? 
    Nope and idk if it is a good idea :( 
  • zASSyCATzASSyCAT Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    I have completely lost access to an account because of doing this. Glu told me there was nothing they could do to recover the account. I do not intend to lose all my invested money by doing this again.
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    @thesweetone use the swap outfit button on the left

Thank you! 
  • GemmaKKHGemmaKKH Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    GemmaKKH said:

I do like the fits dow 
    You were quick getting these outfits! So is seasons worth spending money on? @GemmaKKH
    Hi tbh it is worth it!! U get 350 points when u buy it so u can easily get trough the first two outfits :) and i did like one party and bought 3 furniture stuff and got like half of the 3 outfit already 
    konradkkh said:
    Nope and idk if it is a good idea :( 
    Yeah I’m not sure either 🥲
  • amalieoerbakamalieoerbak Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    Don't you'll just lose progress!
    AKA KKH Amalie
    She/her.
    Daily Android player.
  • dimple_bratdimple_brat Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    sindhu said:
    Sure lol at my post.. AS IF you guys don't already know that ALOT of people pay for this game in many different ways! I just find it reasonable cuz the pass is less expensive than k star packs and the gbs are always a gamble? Lol whatever. This forum sure as hell is uninviting.
    I agree. It's impossible to share a positive opinion on here and is VERY uninviting. Just because someone has a different opinion from you does that give you the right to bash others. It's childish and immature. I've never seen so many people throw a tantrum online over a free game. Let's just be positive. If the game is that upsetting, don't play.
  • cloakanddaggercloakanddagger Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    tortor said:
    I made a profile just to make this suggestion lol I think this might be a fair way of tweaking seasons without a ton of changes.

Glu should make it so for free players the "exclusive items" are boxes instead of just being able to choose the items. It will be per page so for example on the first page you would get the phantom of the opera style outfit. In these boxes all four exclusive items are present in each box since you only have 4 chances. At the end of season there would be an opportunity to do gift boxes with points or currency that has all of the exclusive items in it. This price would be transparent at the beginning so players could choose how to budget resources.

For paying players it would stay as is. You can directly choose items you want and you get access to them by completing the amount of items necessary to access the next page.

This would make it so there would still be incentive to buy the pass without upsetting a large portion of the player-base. The benefit of the pass would be to choose items directly and have access to them all as soon as you have the points to get them. For free players they would have to to open boxes but would still have similar access to them as they did in the past.

Just an idea :)
    This is an interesting idea 
    Not sure if this is how you reply on here but thank you! I've been a long-time follower of the forum but always too shy to input. I love the people on here who post and I want to prevent losing anymore people as this is the best quality fashion game I've found
  • Lyns93Lyns93 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    konradkkh said:
    AliBryant said:
    Seems like Seasons is a hacker expose? :D 
    You have no idea how money I spent for this game… diamonds, kstars, fashiongoals and tickets. Ur thinking that is the expose of hackers is inappropriate… I can’t even play a game where I spent a fortune 
    I’m the same way! I have spent so much money on this game. I also have NEVER once hacked a game, so it’s ridiculous that people say that. 
    Don't you'll just lose progress!
    Ohh I didn’t realise! Thanks for the warning 
  • konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    Lyns93 said:
    konradkkh said:
    AliBryant said:
    Seems like Seasons is a hacker expose? :D 
    You have no idea how money I spent for this game… diamonds, kstars, fashiongoals and tickets. Ur thinking that is the expose of hackers is inappropriate… I can’t even play a game where I spent a fortune 
    I’m the same way! I have spent so much money on this game. I also have NEVER once hacked a game, so it’s ridiculous that people say that. 
    Yeah but of course it will be a girl who think that is the expoising of hackers
  • JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    I still haven't gotten seasons and i really want to see all pages with rewards. Can somebody help me pls? Hopefully I'll get it this week...
  • KKHBrisaKKHBrisa Registered Users, Member 286 Posts

These outfits and the ones on page 7 and 8 are my favorites. The others I might get after the kstars, diamonds, and tickets for my duet partner.
    Has anyone completed 10 gigs for the stretch goal and unlocked the next one? How many gigs is it?
    iOS
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    Do we know if Reality TV Show counts as Professional Gig?
  • SusanElizabeth25SusanElizabeth25 Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Someone else has said that about ‘ if you haven’t got Seasons, make sure your game account has no third party access ‘

she included an image but obviously aren’t allowed to include that but I will type the main part of the message ❤️

‘ Please be informed that Glu games are designed for use on a device running factory - authorised version of its OS and are not intended for rooted, modded devices, running on emulators, or using any intermediary hardware or software that may conflict the game. If you have any such third party system running, it should be removed to ensure the game can be played properly ‘ 

I thought to share this incase it helps anyone ❤️
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited October 2022
    I still haven't gotten seasons and i really want to see all pages with rewards. Can somebody help me pls? Hopefully I'll get it this week...

Here are the other 4 pages 
    sorry that they not in order 😅

iOS player 

• DiaanaDiaana Registered Users, Member 149 Posts

•android
    •🇪🇪
    @Katya they do not
    iOS
    edited October 2022
    Diaana said:

Thanks a ton 😭😭❤️❤️❤️💖

Here are the other 4 pages 
    sorry that they not in order 😅

Thank you so much 😭💖❤️