Seasons

Comments

• sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    Boocketa said:
    What does “Complete this weeks episode” mean? Sorry for the random question, I have been reading everyone’s posts and I am torn about this. The price for the access is not that bad but taking away option from free players to get good stuff for free is. And also, even when I buy the pass I will not be spending extra on Kstars. 
    Im assuming it means completing the weekly storyline, cant think of anything else.
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • DaBimboDaBimbo Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Yeah no I’ve just cancelled my VIP for this and it seems like a rip off. Going to just play another game for a while 
  • konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    @KalindaKing can you explain why players didn’t get the seasons? And why team can’t fix that? 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Why do all the professional 3 hour gigs take a full bar of energy for me? It didn't used to be that way
    iOS
  • TonysgirlTonysgirl Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    ArianeMB said:
    Tonysgirl said:
    If I buy this ALL access pass is that just for this update  Or We need to buy new one every month ?? 
    Just like the diamond booster and vip membership, we'll need to buy it every month 
    Not buying this month. Im Free player And this is just Hallowen clothes, maybe next updates will have better clothes then I will buy access pass. Thanks girls for answer. Ly
  • anna_r01anna_r01 Registered Users, Member 265 Posts
    What kind of tasks count for professional events seeing as reality shows don’t count? Thanks in advance!
    ❤️iOS Player❤️
  • amalieoerbakamalieoerbak Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    My IOS account does not have seasons either ... I'm basically not using this account anymore, but it's updated and all good ... and no hacks, so this is bugged af.
    AKA KKH Amalie
    She/her.
    Daily Android player.
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    edited October 2022
    @KalindaKing can Reality TV Shows can be fixed? They used to be counted as Profesional Gig
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    anna_r01 The weekly storyline gigs, business gigs, and calls from Simon 
  • konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    My IOS account does not have seasons either ... I'm basically not using this account anymore, but it's updated and all good ... and no hacks, so this is bugged af.
    Yaa but still some people will think that is a expose of hackers🤣☠️☠️
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    "OK Team we are too lazy to make new prizes even though we have pages and pages of suggestions in the forum and endless celebrity instagrams to look at for inspo. Let's reuse some of the heinous male hairstyles from back in the day instead!" "OK boss" :/
    iOS
  • luna54luna54 Registered Users, Member 192 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    "OK Team we are too lazy to make new prizes even though we have pages and pages of suggestions in the forum and endless celebrity instagrams to look at for inspo. Let's reuse some of the heinous male hairstyles from back in the day instead!" "OK boss" :/
    NOT EVEN A FREE ONE 🤣🤣🤣🤣 pls this is hilarious KALINDA where are u girl we have questions ☠️
  • medsmeds Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    kkhkelly said:
    Me: Looks like Seasons released - time to check the forum to see what the thoughts are. 

Seasons thread in the forum since last night: 
    501 new comments

Get popcorn girl it will be amazing to read😂
  • JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    I am almost certain I have seen posts here with actually useful and decent male items that would be welcome, like the engagement ring in a box, and pink dragon. They should have started with things we actually want.
    Nah they preffered the mullet 😭😭
  • luna54luna54 Registered Users, Member 192 Posts
    anna_r01 said:
    This is from someone from discord 💀💀

They are taking the piss💀
    U know what 
    the seasons 
    The greed
    Every fkin problem with this game 
    and this, I think THIS is my 13th reason 🤣🤣🤣
    I NEED TO KNOW 🤡 WHY 🤡 
  • ArianeMBArianeMB Registered Users, Member 146 Posts
    I had an idea I don’t know if anyone else has voiced this because there’s so many comments now but it seems like we will have an excess in points to spend towards the rewards and I’m wondering if it couldn’t be beneficial to make it so those extra points can still be redeemed for small bundles of kstars or diamonds instead of being deleted at the end of the season. That way our time doesn’t go wasted. Also, if a player unlocks every seasonal item before the season is up, we should get a reward of kstars or diamonds upon completing challenges until the season ends that way we have incentives to continue playing. I really think it would be a good idea! 
    Really great idea !! @KalindaKing
    I really hope Glu will listen to at least some of these ideas 
    They/them please