Seasons

Comments

• stepht500stepht500 Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    You know they’ve offered to investigate why I don’t have seasons but tbh it’s not a pressing concern. I might be done with this game for good 🤷🏽‍♀️ can’t even say it was fun while it lasted lol most times not very fun. 
  • AnnBananAnnBanan Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    They literally left us hanging 🙄 If I'm not getting the 'Seasons' on time why take away the Throwback GB? Why make any changes when you don't follow through? 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    If you send your game ID to customer service they can add seasons for those that should have it.
    iOS
  • AnnBananAnnBanan Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    If you send your game ID to customer service they can add seasons for those that should have it.
    They aren't responding tho and usually I get a response from them within an hour 😭
  • kimmykimmy123kimmykimmy123 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    anyone else on IOS still not have the seasons? this is so stupid
  • LanaLiddellLanaLiddell Registered Users, Member 39 Posts
    Čika Glu nas skemuje 
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    Čika Glu nas skemuje 
    Where are you from? Haha
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
    Anjakkh said:
    Čika Glu nas skemuje 
    Where are you from? Haha
    Serbia 
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    Anjakkh said:
    Čika Glu nas skemuje 
    Where are you from? Haha
    Serbia 
    Me too 😂
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
    Anjakkh said:
    Anjakkh said:
    Čika Glu nas skemuje 
    Where are you from? Haha
    Serbia 
    Me too 😂
    At least something good happened today 🤣🤣🤣
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Sometimes I wish glu/EA would stop being so greedy for peoples money. Yes, I understand it’s a company/business, but like seriously? 😒
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • BlueskyeBlueskye Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    I’m really confused because I really want the red dress and compared to how much diamonds you would get costs it’s kind of worth it to players who would purchase from time to time (like me) 

at the same time I’m upset that things that used to be free no longer are 
    and that I never received any of the offers going around last couple of weeks 

Also feel like not purchasing makes a statement to glu on how much we dislike it over the events 

I’m really considering it ...
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    sindhu said:
    Sure lol at my post.. AS IF you guys don't already know that ALOT of people pay for this game in many different ways! I just find it reasonable cuz the pass is less expensive than k star packs and the gbs are always a gamble? Lol whatever. This forum sure as hell is uninviting.
    I agree. It's impossible to share a positive opinion on here and is VERY uninviting. Just because someone has a different opinion from you does that give you the right to bash others. It's childish and immature. I've never seen so many people throw a tantrum online over a free game. Let's just be positive. If the game is that upsetting, don't play.
    Well it's not a free game anymore, it never actually was because "free" players pay with ads, plus their time, energy, & data (1 update KKH started needing access to our clipboards which has never been explained).

".. Don't play"

Some of us have been playing for years, some since the start of the game, some having spent 1000s of dollars. So that's a lot easier said than done. 

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    The funny thing about the greedy decisions is they make people less likely to spend, not more. Also when people lol posts that bring up perfectly valid points, I'm glad we can see their username so we know who's doing it. It comes across poorly and it's really immature.
    Platform: Android

• ArianeMBArianeMB Registered Users, Member 146 Posts
    Dorica said:
    I would like to mention it will be nice if we had more daily challenges to do not only two. 
    I'm just doing nothing in game. Waiting to submit my sys look and that's all. 
    Yeah I don't have anything to do either except wait for energy or try to get kstars
    They/them please
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    I don’t have anything against anyone spending money on the game. Trust me, if I had the money I would buy a few things too. But it’s really hard trying to get glu/EA to listen to us, if there’s constant people spending hundreds to thousands of dollars on the game. If money spotted flooding in, then glu would listen. But as we seen many times before, they haven’t, because all they care about is making profit and that’s exactly what they’re getting. If we could all work together, and not spend anymore on the game, I’m sure things would change. 
    Money has stopped flowing in, that's why this has happened
    The funny thing about the greedy decisions is they make people less likely to spend, not more. Also when people lol posts that bring up perfectly valid points, I'm glad we can see their username so we know who's doing it. It comes across poorly and it's really immature.
    How can we see who are reacting? ^^
    They/them please
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @ArianeMB on desktop hover over the reaction button. 
    iOS
    AliBryant said:
    @ArianeMB on desktop hover over the reaction button. 
    Ty!!
    They/them please
  • quietoffiquietoffi Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    Are VIP weekends (and the VIP outfits) cancelled too? 
    IOS
    My doll's name is Sophia