• konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    I’m deleting this game.. I’m done
  • amanda2022amanda2022 Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    konradkkh said:
    Me too!!!! 
  • kimmykimmy123kimmykimmy123 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    AnnBanan said:
    Are there still players that haven't got the update??? 
    yes and it seems they dont care at all. 
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    edited October 2022
    Of course people can do what they want with their money but I find extremely funny that some players decided to pay for something that was free before. It's like paying to breath to me 😶
    It would have been ok with me if with the access pass paying players got tickets, diamonds, etc. Putting the gb items behind a paywall just takes all the life and fun away from the game. And this is for everyone.

Android
  • EmcatEmcat Registered Users 135 Posts
    I think that we should be able to use points to open boxes containing All-Access Pass items at the end of the Season. Especially since points don’t roll over to the next season and there is a chance that free players may have points left over and nothing to left to spend them on. 
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    Of course people can do what they want with their money but I find extremely funny that some players decided to pay for something that was free before. It's like paying to breath to me 😶
    It would have been ok with me if with the access pass paying players got tickets, diamonds, etc. Putting the gb items beyond a paywall just takes all the life and fun away from the game. And this is for everyone.

Idk….if people used to buy k stars for like $10 usd to open all the weekend boxes, this seems like a better deal. 
  • KKHBrisaKKHBrisa Registered Users, Member 286 Posts
    @alvaas @KKHBrisa @brenhin

Also I'd like to say sorry for being so harsh. I still stand by my points tho, it's just that I could've expressed them differently. I agree that the game isn't worth the drama and arguments. 

I'm good now 😌 Lemme go ahead and play with the male hairstyle I just bought for 150 points 
    No problem. I apologize for my post and part in the drama too. 
  • brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 429 Posts
    @alvaas @KKHBrisa @brenhin

Also I'd like to say sorry for being so harsh. I still stand by my points tho, it's just that I could've expressed them differently. I agree that the game isn't worth the drama and arguments. 

I'm good now 😌 Lemme go ahead and play with the male hairstyle I just bought for 150 points 
    Of course nothing personal! No point to argue over a bunch of pixels!
    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

• medsmeds Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    konradkkh said:
    Nooo we haven't eaten all our popcorn yet
  • _Buttercup__Buttercup_ Registered Users, Member 2 Posts

Hello, 

I’m new to the forums and I just wanted to ask a quick question about seasons that I’m not sure was mentioned. Does the points that we earn transfer over to the next month's seasons pass? For example, if I save my points this month, and next month a new season's pass releases, will I still have my saved points to spend? Hopefully, this makes sense 😅

• konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    edited October 2022
    meds said:
    konradkkh said:
    Nooo we haven't eaten all our popcorn yet
    But this game destroyed my mental health 😭☠️☠️
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts

Hello, 

I’m new to the forums and I just wanted to ask a quick question about seasons that I’m not sure was mentioned. Does the points that we earn transfer over to the next month's seasons pass? For example, if I save my points this month, and next month a new season's pass releases, will I still have my saved points to spend? Hopefully, this makes sense 😅

No they do not transfer
    iOS
  • disgruntleddisgruntled Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I still don’t have the seasons update on my app. App Store says it’s updated. In the US if that matters. What’s going on? Looks like lots of people are having this issue. Sh*t show like always
  • _Buttercup__Buttercup_ Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    AliBryant said:

Hello, 

No they do not transfer
    Oh, okay thank you 🙂
  • ggfleurggfleur Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    It’s so unfortunate that they created an update that could only benefit paying players. And I say that as someone who will occasionally spend money on the game.

Clothing items should be accessible to all players, it’s not remotely fair that free players essentially have to miss out what used to be event items because they’re not even an option for them anymore. 

As much as seasons is beneficial for me, I hope they change it so it can benefit everyone. 
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Can someone explain something to me? because I'm still lost. If we don't purchase the "get the all-access pass", we can't have access to these?

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @Francescahill correct. essentially the items that used to be gift box items (set of 4 each week) are now only for pass holders. The free players only get the 3 "earnables".
    iOS
  • bellaboo_bellaboo_ Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    I haven’t broke down the math yet, but since this lasts a month, and there’s one VIP a month, we may be spending the same amount of kstars we would anyway BUT I just can’t find these free prizes worth it. 
  • oliviaaaa128oliviaaaa128 Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    Is there a timeframe for fixing seasons for those that don't have access yet?
  • disgruntleddisgruntled Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    edited October 2022
    MizzyJ said:
    I'm going to keep it buck with y'all as a paying player, this is the most "Pay To Win" I have ever seen from this game. They pretty much added another currency to the game on top of the three we already have. I'm counting points as a currency because you need it to unlock the rewards, and if you want all the rewards you best get to spending. That means your k-stars, your diamonds, and your cash (I mean from in game and your wallet). And you best believe that they want you to spend.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 The point of a battle pass is to keep players playing your game daily by having them do quests to unlock rewards. What quests are we doing? I only got two that were gameplay related, those being throwing a 5 star party and the other was submitting a look to Show Your Style. The rest and most was spend your k-stars and diamonds. Why aren't most of the quest gameplay related? This is a game is it not. How is this fair for anyone, that being both non paying and paying customers?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         If this doesn't scream money hungry, then I don't know what to tell ya. Of stead of improving the basics of the game, they go and make the game worse. They ignore the basic of requests. People been asking for improvements to the wardrobe to have better organization (this has not been improved for who knows how long at this point). The squad system is still unfinished to me. There is no way to talk to your members in game, which kind of defeats the purpose of having a club system. They didn't really do much with the feature to be honest.  And where did the use of in game cash go? They don't add cash items to the wardrobe no more.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    They just took away features that allowed everyone to get free items and stay playing the game. I don't really see the point of playing now that it is so focus on you spending real money. What are we playing for now, because it looks like we paying to play. I am sorry boo boo, but this isn't no streaming service or my bills. I not paying monthly for this.                                                                                                                                                                                            PS: I'm not sorry for this long post. I'm very disgusted by this update.
    Creating new quests and storylines takes creativity, which the developers are clearly lacking. Sucking players dry is easy and unimaginative. Not surprised. Throw this game in the trash. 

Still don’t even have the update on my app 
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    @Francescahill correct. essentially the items that used to be gift box items (set of 4 each week) are now only for pass holders. The free players only get the 3 "earnables".
    Gosh, they're basically the new trendsetters but for weekend events...