🎆✨KK:H Update v13.4 - Queens of Scream!✨🎆

Comments

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    @balemmaciaga we can’t earn points by doing reality tv shows. Multiple people have done reality shows and haven’t gotten points towards challenges. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • CryselCrysel Registered Users 17 Posts
    Nikaraf said:
    Does anyone have the link for the kkh discord?
    Check your dms
    Can you dm me the link also please?
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @KalindaKing will the monthly diamond packs still be available? And will they be for everyone now or still select players only?
    iOS
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    @KalindaKing will the monthly diamond packs still be available? And will they be for everyone now or still select players only?
    What are these??? I wasn’t playing or on the forum when it when they came out
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
    @kaydencekkh for $5.99 USD you get 18 diamonds immediately and then 1 diamond a day for 30 days.

iOS
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    @AliBryant thank you! Damn too bad I missed out on that 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • vicky_cristinavicky_cristina Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    How can we complete the reality show challenge if the camera man is not outside our Bel Air home? 
    How can we complete the reality show challenge if the camera man is not outside our Bel Air home? 
    You have to go to Mirimount studios in Hollywood and start the gig from there
    iOS
  • BenedettaKKHBenedettaKKH Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    Have you noticed that 3 hours gigs more difficult to do? Or maybe it’s just my game, but I have to use all my 45 energy and still not completing it 
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    Have you noticed that 3 hours gigs more difficult to do? Or maybe it’s just my game, but I have to use all my 45 energy and still not completing it 
    Omg yes! I did one in Sidney this morning and after spending 46 energy I was left with nearly a full star to fill :o 
  • BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    @balemmaciaga we can’t earn points by doing reality tv shows. Multiple people have done reality shows and haven’t gotten points towards challenges. 
    My guess is that they are now separating reality show gig from other professional gigs so that they can have a selected task for doing reality show, that’s why doing reality tv shows doesn’t count towards the the professional gig section 
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    @AliBryant thank you! Damn too bad I missed out on that 
    Unfortunately I think most people, including those who updated their game to the new update (it was implemented in september or august)  didn't get this booster. It was said that a select group of people would have the chance to get it but ofc they never gave it to other dolls and even with dolls that got it still had issues with diamonds not bring sent to their inboxes.
  • carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 562 Posts
    You know this game is doing something wrong when Cassio's appearance is the highlight of this week for me😭
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
  • RenaissanceRenaissance Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I don‘t have Seasons either 😭
  • LexiMcKinnonLexiMcKinnon Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    @KalindaKing @kokokokonut it's been a while my game doesn't work properly. From the September update it's very slow in charging my movements from a place to another, entering or voting in SYS, starting new gigs. I hoped the new Halloween update would have this glitches fixed, but they aren't, and CS is not helping. 
    I play on Android, Google Pixel 6a. 
    Please let me know if you can fix this.
    Don't know where to post this properly so I'm Sorry of it's the wrong place.
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited October 2022
    If we no longer have a VIP weekend, when should I spend on whatever Halloween boxes I end up spending on? It's not even worth it when there's no VIP weekend. And I just remembered there's nothing for December then so we don't get a sale at the same time as a VIP weekend. 
    Platform: Android

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Thank you Alexa 😭😍
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • Dana_358Dana_358 Registered Users 72 Posts
    My guess is that they are now separating reality show gig from other professional gigs so that they can have a selected task for doing reality show, that’s why doing reality tv shows doesn’t count towards the the professional gig section 
    It's more fun for Glu that Reality shows only count for 215K extra viewers of the 300M to go to reach the top as they would also allow these to count for objectives in their Seasons money scam.
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    All I want to know is will my game get seasons? If not, I’ll delete as there’s no point sticking around but it’s tiring opening my game all day to see if it’s working. Please just let us know 
    iOS player 
    level 69
    edited October 2022
    I just decided I might as well get some halloween boxes because there's no reason to wait anymore. I didn't get some of the stuff I wanted, but I at least I got the new aura which is will still be useful during the weekend. I don't have enough auras for those kinds of themes. Is there any chance some of the older halloween stuff that wasn't already available for diamonds, might be by now? At least I would have a reason to want to spend diamonds for challenges if that was the case. 

• amanda2022amanda2022 Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    @KalindaKing is there an update on seasons yet? 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @DelphineGarnier Spending k-stars on boxes could count towards your stretch challenges for spending k-stars!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    @KalindaKing I got points from that but I'm not spending anymore than I already have. Also do we still get the BF sale? I was saving for both that and December boxes. 

• ashpikachuashpikachu Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    @KalindaKing can you tell the team beforehand if the next update is going to be chaotic like this one and tell us and why male dolls got female clothes that go to the NPC female dolls in the seasons when they should be getting male clothes
  • amanda2022amanda2022 Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    @KalindaKing if the people who are waiting for Seasons purchase the Dress to Impress witch outfit now will we be reimbursed the points for spending KStars
  • haileybhaileyb Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    edited October 2022
    @KalindaKing @kokokokonut
    Hi, could you help me?
    It's been more than 24 hours since I purchased the all access ticket for the season. But it didn't work, the items are blocked as if I hadn't made any purchases.
    I have already contacted consumer support but they are not helping me. Please help me, I don't want to lose my money.
  • ErickaEricka Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    how do I complete the weeks episodes?? What are they?? How do I find them? They are the only ones I can’t finish on the daily, and weekly for queens of scream. 
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    Ericka said:
    how do I complete the weeks episodes?? What are they?? How do I find them? They are the only ones I can’t finish on the daily, and weekly for queens of scream. 
    The episodes are the gig we do everyday for the weekly quest! I assume we have to finish the storyline this week to complete that challenge