Seasons

Comments

• amanda2022amanda2022 Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    Is there a timeframe for fixing seasons for those that don't have access yet?
    From the response I got from support I’m not hopeful that they are going to fix it 😢
  • PuddlesPuddles Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    I’m going against the grain here but I really like seasons and the all access pass but maybe that’s because I hated the throwback boxes and the weekend events ie 5 star weekend this is much better as I can spend as much or as little as I want to get the clothes I want. 
  • mushigagamushigaga Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    So for those who straight up did not receive seasons, me included, we just don’t get anything this month in replacement of weekend events…
    pretty pessimistic about them adding it
  • MizzyJMizzyJ Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    MizzyJ said:
    I'm going to keep it buck with y'all as a paying player, this is the most "Pay To Win" I have ever seen from this game. They pretty much added another currency to the game on top of the three we already have. I'm counting points as a currency because you need it to unlock the rewards, and if you want all the rewards you best get to spending. That means your k-stars, your diamonds, and your cash (I mean from in game and your wallet). And you best believe that they want you to spend.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 The point of a battle pass is to keep players playing your game daily by having them do quests to unlock rewards. What quests are we doing? I only got two that were gameplay related, those being throwing a 5 star party and the other was submitting a look to Show Your Style. The rest and most was spend your k-stars and diamonds. Why aren't most of the quest gameplay related? This is a game is it not. How is this fair for anyone, that being both non paying and paying customers?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         If this doesn't scream money hungry, then I don't know what to tell ya. Of stead of improving the basics of the game, they go and make the game worse. They ignore the basic of requests. People been asking for improvements to the wardrobe to have better organization (this has not been improved for who knows how long at this point). The squad system is still unfinished to me. There is no way to talk to your members in game, which kind of defeats the purpose of having a club system. They didn't really do much with the feature to be honest.  And where did the use of in game cash go? They don't add cash items to the wardrobe no more.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    They just took away features that allowed everyone to get free items and stay playing the game. I don't really see the point of playing now that it is so focus on you spending real money. What are we playing for now, because it looks like we paying to play. I am sorry boo boo, but this isn't no streaming service or my bills. I not paying monthly for this.                                                                                                                                                                                            PS: I'm not sorry for this long post. I'm very disgusted by this update.
    I just need to add that as a gamer I have seen so many games go this route of ignoring the customers (the people who got them where they are now) and opting to just put as many " Pay To Win" features until they cant no more. I have seen so many fan bases get torn apart between the paying and the non paying, when they should of put all that energy into the company that was doing the wrong doing. The company was the one that went that route of exploiting them.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  I do believe that as customers we do have a chose of how far we will let them go. If people want change they have to speak up and if that aint working out too well (which its not in our case), you got to hit them where it hurts, which is their wallets.
    What’s Goodie Goodie? 😊
  • IwantaKorkonalaskaIwantaKorkonalaska Registered Users, Member 182 Posts
    edited October 2022
    An unpopular opinion, @KalindaKing and @eggsandbananas are basically messengers  dividing us from the crew dedicated to developing and taking executive desitions for the game (i recall one job offer for a 2D graphic designer for working exclusively for KKH, i want to think there's a team separate from the rest of games).

All the negative reviews for Seasons, and from time to time heat shouldn't be direct to them. They're not the responsables for this, it's the crew behind them that put them on a position were they have to take the bullets. Don't send hate to them, or stalk them with messages, they don't deserve, Glu it's the one who does.
    + 🎇 ⚜️ 👑 Triple Crown of Number 1's GOBIN recipient  🏆⚜️🎇. + 
  • oliviaaaa128oliviaaaa128 Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    From the response I got from support I’m not hopeful that they are going to fix it 😢
    Yeah the lack of response is really telling
  • cadybodenkkhcadybodenkkh Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Yeah the lack of response is really telling
    Nahhhhhhh they’re just accusing ppl of hacking or modding the game😂😂😂 never once have I hacked or modded this game.
    1. I’m not smart enough
    2. I don’t trust anyone that can mod this game to do it for me😂 not w all the horror stories. 

Also— “security reasons”???? It’s my game besties?

• ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    Can someone explain something to me? because I'm still lost. If we don't purchase the "get the all-access pass", we can't have access to these?

Yes, those items can only be gotten through the all-access pass, unfortunately.
  • zASSyCATzASSyCAT Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    Never getting seasons i guess… good thing I didn’t want it, right? Right? I didn’t want seasons, I don’t feel left out, not at all 🥹
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
     The next daily challenges start at 5am EST
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
    The next weekly challenges are Monday I’m guessing 5am too
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Btw I’m using google to see what day and time it will be so I hope it’s right 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Can they fix the wine now since dating events are obsolete???
    YES!!! There’s zero reason I need to spend so much energy keeping my spouse happy everyday. 
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • kkhmarthakkhmartha Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I'm in the middle of a partner offer to get enough kstars to get the best outfits this Halloween and now I won't even be able to get them unless I spend money  :'( Would even be okay if the all access pass was 5.99 OR 100 kstars or something. 
  • NoBeomgyuSwirlNoBeomgyuSwirl Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Thanks for waiting for Seasons after the Canadian Thanksgiving long weekend. We're reading all your comments!

If you play KKH daily, you can get all the free rewards and you don't need to complete every challenge given to you! It's up to you if you want to spend k-stars and diamonds for the stretch challenges.

Here's a quick change that already went live - the kudos challenge now only requires you to send your squad 5 kudos instead of 10. Thanks for flagging!

We're aware that Seasons will affect your Bel Air trophies and we're looking into it.
    I know you’re just a moderator and doing your job but the dodging of what everyone’s saying besides the bel air house issue is mind blowing 💀 plenty more issues and now I know they won’t be tend to. We know we don’t HAVE to buy certain things but when we’re forced to buy so many different ITEMS we don’t want (free players), we’re BORED playing for items we don’t want and waiting for challenges we CAN accomplish to refresh just to get items we hate is what’s annoying 💀 tell Glu that too. No one wants to play a strung out month long game by avoiding the tasks we can’t accomplish and then finally getting points from one’s we can only to get ugly items or unfavorable items. If someone can’t do any but 1 week task and they pretty much can only accomplish the day ones til the weekly refresh, it isn’t fun for them. Did anyone think ab newer players??
    For anyone that has completed everything already, do the 500 kstars go up or do they stay the same when you reach it? 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • amanda2022amanda2022 Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    geenellys said:

Funny how all of you are getting the same copy and paste response. Support ain't supporting smh. 
    I know and Kalinda wrote on the update thread that they are aware of the issue and are looking into it. Support should be providing the same update instead of blaming us 🤦🏼‍♀️
  • JustinMJustinM Registered Users 47 Posts
    wow i have been gone for so long and the day i came back and this all went down?!! wow should have stayed off this game lol havent we been asking for like character updates and like more ways for diamonds and like squad chats and we get this april fools joke? oh ok 
  • BlueskyeBlueskye Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    Update: got the all seasons pass and I’m really enjoying it 
    but the fact that I had to get it to enjoy it says a lot 

I think there it’s not a lot to do 
    they really should add the tb boxes during the week and also have the events during the weekend and give out rewards that it’s not clothing  like give the boxes out all the time 
    and keep both instead of removing one 
    For anyone that has completed everything already, do the 500 kstars go up or do they stay the same when you reach it? 
    You have to spend 1000 kstars lmaoooo 

Omg 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗