🗳️KK:H Weekday TB 10/10/22 - SYS Coven🗳️

Comments

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    It's funny that I have more items now for the Coven TB but I'm getting lower scores than the first time. Between bad (rigged) scores and seasons, this is the least fun I've had during an October update. 
    Platform: Android

• ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    I'm getting vexed with these boxes. I have around 12 items that I haven't gotten from bronze boxes and yet my palettes always look like this. 

Firstly, why is there only ever 1 or 2 items? Recently I had a palette full of dye and nothing else.

Secondly, why is it the same item showing up in my palette. I haven't had the hair colour show up in ages and I always have this top show up.

• DaisyJDaisyJ Registered Users, Member 394 Posts
    DaisyJ said:
    Wow, looks like the best items will indeed be behind a paywall. This is very sad 🥲

Right?! This is sad! Only ppl with all access gets the goods wth lol...dang gonna have to use real cash just to keep up with this game...1st gta pay diamond boosters just so u can get more diamonds everyday & now all access pass? Not everyone can pay cash every month to keep up with all this...Seriously whats next? Anyway sorry for rambling lol...but also curious to know if anyone going to buy the all access pass? 
    Like:going to try it
    Awesome:not sure yet
    LOL: not going to pay
    @miss_aaliyah21 Yeah I’m not spending anymore money no matter how bad I want the items. Like right now I really want the witch bundle, but as you can see I don’t have many stars so I’m just going to suck it up 🥲 I just can’t support this 🤷🏽‍♀️

Also did anyone notice that the price for TB boxes is 60 kstars?? 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    The throwback boxes have always been 60 kstars, if you wanted to get an extra one. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
    @KkhAngelica Ohhh I never noticed, always thought they were 40.
  • katshay8katshay8 Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    DaisyJ said:
    @KkhAngelica Ohhh I never noticed, always thought they were 40.
    I could swear that mine have always been 40... I'm positive of it. But they changed to 60 today. It may have been a glitch or something, but I had the same reaction when I saw them at 60.
  • CariantheCarianthe Registered Users, Member 398 Posts
    @KalindaKing the game crashes sometimes when I try to vote. When I restart the game I can vote normally. After not voting for a while, when I try to vote, it crashes again after the first vote.

is anyone else having this problem since seasons rolled out?
  • localhotmilflocalhotmilf Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    I love this theme. 

• BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    Carianthe said:
    @KalindaKing the game crashes sometimes when I try to vote. When I restart the game I can vote normally. After not voting for a while, when I try to vote, it crashes again after the first vote.

is anyone else having this problem since seasons rolled out?
    Mine too! 
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
    I just want to share in case anyone has this issue. I claimed a ticket from the Seasons rewards but it did not show up. I was getting ready to contact customer support, but first I tried quitting/restarting the game app and the extra ticket showed up 🤗

Also OMG Y’ALL, when I tell you I GRINDED like never before for this fit 😭 I got the broomstick for diamonds and I needed 110 kstars for the rest of the outfit. I literally had 19 kstars earlier today but I made it 😭 Also the kstar rewards in Seasons helped out 🤗

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Looks 1-6 🖤🥀
    I love this theme! One of the highlights of this game right now, hopefully other themes in this update will be as interesting 🎃

• MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Looks 1-8

I play on iOS
  • justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    Wish we get the chance to get the blue skin color, so sad I didn’t buy it last year…
  • LucyxoxLucyxox Registered Users, Member 449 Posts

1-8 I just wanted to do cute looks because the game is boring now and there’s so many stunning witches already 💗
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    My scores aren’t that great but I’m still somehow 3rd. Hopefully they go up a bit !

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • anna_r01anna_r01 Registered Users, Member 265 Posts
    Does anyone know where this stunning dress is from? Is it from a collection? 
    ❤️iOS Player❤️
  • kraljakralja Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    anna_r01 said:
    Does anyone know where this stunning dress is from? Is it from a collection? 
    yes! it's from the wild hearts collection
    iOS Portuguese player, playing on and off since 2014 🇵🇹
  • lunaKlunaK Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    can we just take a moment that it says the $6 per month for the access pass is the INTRO price?
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    edited October 2022
    6-10 🖤
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,244 Posts
    A few of my looks. I love this theme 🖤
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy. 
  • Pinkpetals_Pinkpetals_ Registered Users, Member 93 Posts
    justanna said:
    Wish we get the chance to get the blue skin color, so sad I didn’t buy it last year…
    Isn’t there an SYS coming with blue skin, or am I confusing that for last yr? I thought I saw someone mention that but maybe I’m confused. 
    justanna said:
    Isn’t there an SYS coming with blue skin, or am I confusing that for last yr? I thought I saw someone mention that but maybe I’m confused. 
    Yes you’re right, we had an outfit with blue skin as part of a storyline last year but this upcoming SYS we can also win blue skin (I think it’s the TS prize?)
    ❤️iOS Player❤️
    edited October 2022
    @Pinkpetals_ I think that the TS prizes are the ghouls hair, outfit, eye makeup and skin on the loading screen 

❤️iOS Player❤️
  • Pinkpetals_Pinkpetals_ Registered Users, Member 93 Posts
    anna_r01 said:
    @Pinkpetals_ I think that the TS prizes are the ghouls hair, outfit, eye makeup and skin on the loading screen 

😍 at least there’s that lol. Can’t imagine what my group will be like 
    @Pinkpetals_ It’s honestly going to be a nightmare, I can already feel the votes pushing 1000+ for top 3 😭
    ❤️iOS Player❤️
  • IwantaKorkonalaskaIwantaKorkonalaska Registered Users, Member 182 Posts
    anna_r01 said:
    @Pinkpetals_ It’s honestly going to be a nightmare, I can already feel the votes pushing 1000+ for top 3 😭
    Top 10 at this point, I saw a Gold tier I think that the first three were 3k of points, and the rest more than 1k.
    + 🎇 ⚜️ 👑 Triple Crown of Number 1's GOBIN recipient  🏆⚜️🎇. +