Seasons

Comments

• tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    For anyone that has completed everything already, do the 500 kstars go up or do they stay the same when you reach it? 

Also for anyone curious, the diamonds stop at 50.
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    So the kstars go by 500 and the diamonds go by 5s? 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • anna_r01anna_r01 Registered Users, Member 265 Posts
    For anyone that has completed everything already, do the 500 kstars go up or do they stay the same when you reach it? 
    You have to spend 1000 kstars lmaoooo 

1000?!? I’m sorry, but it’s not easy to gain k-stars to begin with, and we only get 200 points?!😭 We get 10 guaranteed k-stars a day… 
    ❤️iOS Player❤️
    So it’s going to look like this each month??? Glu has lost their minds 💀
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    I better get to saving my kstars & diamonds 💀
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • Pinkpetals_Pinkpetals_ Registered Users, Member 93 Posts
    It’s just pure madness all around 😂 
  • stepht500stepht500 Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    I don’t understand why they can’t push out another update to fix all the glitches? This happens every time, tons of questions left unanswered. And yes I know it’s not the moderators faults but it doesn’t make it any better either. This 
  • Pinkpetals_Pinkpetals_ Registered Users, Member 93 Posts
    So it’s going to look like this each month??? Glu has lost their minds 💀
    I guess they figure it’s just in time for the holidays 🤣 they were probably watching all the posts talking about how we were saving up our kstars. 
  • BlueskyeBlueskye Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    edited October 2022
    The fact that you get 5 diamonds for 150 tickets if u are a free player but get 5 for 25 tickets if you’re paying for the pass it’s so messed up 

after getting it  I realized it’s more worth it for the diamonds than it it for the fits 
    edited October 2022
    Looks like I’m going to have to skip out on getting some storyline outfits and wait for them to come back since we need to finish the storyline to get points smfh
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • booashbabooashba Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Has anyone else NOT got access to seasons? 
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    All access pass should have been an optional feature implemented in Trendsetters instead of taking over weekend events since almost nobody can win TS and it has been a huge contentious issue.

It could have included tasks within SYS play, like 'submit 14 tickets', 'earn 575 points', and other easy play-awarded milestones. Even at an $5.99 (probably even $9.99)a week, people would pay for it to guarantee getting those items they always miss. 

But screw it. There's my last gasp to this morally bankrupt company who never listens to player feedback. I'm not a player anymore, so whatever. 
    Wait I think we would still be able to save the outfit but we just wouldn’t get points for completing the storyline outfit or storyline 🤔 like normal weekend events 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • kkhemmakkhemma Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    Do we have a list of challenges (daily, weekly, monthly) so far? I am worrying for not able to reach the last page if I missed a weekly challenge (spin 3 times kollections) so would like to know if next weeks challenges would be easier.. thank you!
    Wait I think we would still be able to save the outfit but we just wouldn’t get points for completing the storyline outfit or storyline 🤔 like normal weekend events 
    And it wouldn’t be every week since we all get different daily and weekly challenges 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • IwantaKorkonalaskaIwantaKorkonalaska Registered Users, Member 182 Posts
    jasminnlg said:
    I’ve only posted on this thread like 3 times but I’m baffled that we are hardly getting responded to. If you’re going to create a hectic a** update how are you not going to communicate with your players? So unprofessional!
    Glu should give a raise to @KalindaKing and @eggsandbananas for throw them to this active war in the forum without guns, lmao.
    + 🎇 ⚜️ 👑 Triple Crown of Number 1's GOBIN recipient  🏆⚜️🎇. + 
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    Luna0526 said:
    I just Still can’t get over how easy it would be for Glu to make money off seasons but still keep it fair for free players. 

Literally just make the items cost less points with the pass so people who don’t want to grind for points can get them easier and throw in an exclusive outfit (if they don’t want to make a new one they could just include the monthly FG or like let you get a diamond box set). 

I’m sure plenty of people would have bought it still! 
    Can confirm if all slots were open for free, just more points, I probably would have bought the access pass here and there to speed it up and get some good stuff.
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    Not sure if it’s already been noticed, but my game didn’t give me the 4 tickets I earned through seasons. I have 9 DB tickets saved up for a rainy day   

• morganngabriellemorganngabrielle Registered Users, Member 307 Posts
    @SDC93 the same thing happened to me but they showed up when I closed out the game and opened it again
  • oliviaaaa128oliviaaaa128 Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    Seems unlikely that they are going to address the problem of players not having access to seasons. I know that in the past for sys errors they have given extra tickets. Maybe glu can give us some points.
  • aprillynnxaprillynnx Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
    Quick question:
    has anyone had this happen?
    I unlocked 5th page of the seasons and this hair style appeared out of nowhere in my kloset when I went to put on the the new hair I had unlocked (right next to it lol)
    Where did it come from and why is it there? (Not mad just confused??) I actually like it so I’m not complaining I’m just wondering what I did to unlock it. As you can see, it’s at the end like it’s a new hairstyle. I swear I did not buy anything all I did was unlock the outfit from the 4th page and I got a pop up saying congrats you unlocked the 5th page! And it was there.