Seasons

Comments

• aprillynnxaprillynnx Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
    Quick question:
    has anyone had this happen?
    I unlocked 5th page of the seasons and this hair style appeared out of nowhere in my kloset when I went to put on the the new hair I had unlocked (right next to it lol)
    Where did it come from and why is it there? (Not mad just confused??) I actually like it so I’m not complaining I’m just wondering what I did to unlock it. As you can see, it’s at the end like it’s a new hairstyle. I swear I did not buy anything all I did was unlock the outfit from the 4th page and I got a pop up saying congrats you unlocked the 5th page! And it was there. 

Okay so I scrolled up in my hairstyles and it’s showing the same hair being worn! So maybe I did own it already and it’s just glitching??? It’s showing the hairstyle as selected on both copies. I’m so confused lol. 

• pettybutprogressivepettybutprogressive Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    What about for male players? They havent brought new kollections for male dolls in ages and if one of the goals is to spin on kollection, they dont have any new kollection like female dolls to spin on. How are they supposed to get reward points? Its very difficult to be a male player.
    KalindaKing said:
    There will be more Kollections! I believe you noticed that Kollections and the daily gift box were moved in the game to make room for Seasons.

• CariantheCarianthe Registered Users, Member 398 Posts
    Seems unlikely that they are going to address the problem of players not having access to seasons. I know that in the past for sys errors they have given extra tickets. Maybe glu can give us some points.
    It’s a nice idea, but I can’t even get customer service to give me the 300 points that were supposed to come with my all-access pass 🙄 they asked for proof I bought it and then ghosted me
  • oliviaaaa128oliviaaaa128 Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    Carianthe said:
    Seems unlikely that they are going to address the problem of players not having access to seasons. I know that in the past for sys errors they have given extra tickets. Maybe glu can give us some points.
    It’s a nice idea, but I can’t even get customer service to give me the 300 points that were supposed to come with my all-access pass 🙄 they asked for proof I bought it and then ghosted me
    Yeah I contacted customer service and they asked me for a screen shot of my seasons. I don't have seasons that's why I am contacting you
  • saffron58saffron58 Registered Users, Member 128 Posts
    So those of us wrongly accused of hacking are just not allowed to play / won’t get seasons… cool Glu. 
    Yeah I’m not getting a clear answer from them whatsoever. I’ve never hacked my game and I’ve spent lots of (too much) money on the game over the years. I’ve been playing basically since the beginning of the game and now I’m worried it’s all for nothing because I guess they’re just flagging random games?? If they don’t fix this then there won’t be any way to progress and I’ll just have to quit. All the time and money I’ve put into the game will literally be for nothing. 😭
  • ashpikachuashpikachu Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    @KalindaKing@kokokokonut what about people that plays with male dolls because they haven’t received nothing and they got the same thing as the people that use female doll. Are they ever going to get something new. If you give them more things, you can be more richer since you love money. Ever think about that
  • Lilith_KKHLilith_KKH Registered Users, Member 182 Posts
    The fact that I woke up today excited to see the chaos of the forum and not excited to play the game. 💀
    IOS Player - Level 50

Nonbinary - They/He
  • maryy1306maryy1306 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    edited October 2022
    since the economy in my country is literally so bad rn (lebanon ) , 6$ now is equivalent to like 130$ in 2018. its just so unfair, i'm obviously never gonna pay for a GAME, and i'm probably gonna quit after a few weeks if it stays like this. congrats glu, you're pretty much gonna lose all your free players. stay greedy ❤️
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    So my sweet, dear husband bought passes for both of my games while I was cooking to surprise me. I planned on quitting and giving both games away but he said nah keep playing since you've played for so long. Ugh he's too sweet but definitely didn't understand the whole boycotting principle of it. Anyhow, I opened the game to buy items with the 300 points that comes with the pass and it's asking me to buy the pass on my second game. 🤦🏻‍♀️ I messaged customer support and sent a screenshot of the receipt, but no word from them in like 13 hours. Can they ever have an update without glitches?! This feature is a huge change for everyone and it's all a mess. I'm used to customer support taking forever to respond, but damn I would like to get my game going at least. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    @BooskiBabii you invested money on both games? 
  • DrimüllerDrimüller Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    why is the season not showing up in the game for me???🤡🤡🤡
  • konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    You're obviously a hacker, there's no other explanation /s
    Exactly☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️
  • Hope_xHope_x Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    So I got all access pass. This is how it looks and what I got so far. I have unlocked 4 pages so far. I took items I liked the most. 

How many points did you need to get all these items? Does the pass just unlock items or do you get additional points?
    I don't use a hacker, because if I did, I wouldn't need the season, I would already have everything and I wouldn't be here asking. you have to pay attention before accusing people, by the way do I have to send a message to support or is this a failure??? sorry I can't read there are 1600 more messages in this topic
    I don't use a hacker, because if I did, I wouldn't need the season, I would already have everything and I wouldn't be here asking. you have to pay attention before accusing people, by the way do I have to send a message to support or is this a failure??? sorry I can't read there are 1600 more messages in this topic
    It was a joke dear because one girl said that is an expose of hackers because players didn’t get seasons. And now we need to wait and I hope it will be fixed soon
  • Lilith_KKHLilith_KKH Registered Users, Member 182 Posts
    "/s" means "sarcasm." It was a joke.
    IOS Player - Level 50

Nonbinary - They/He
    edited October 2022
    I rest my case: bring back weekend events and combine it with seasons so everyone gets prizes + Glu their beloved cash
    Or maybe we will look for somebody who can buy us a ,,gold pass,, for seasons☠️☠️☠️ ( you know what I mean🤣) 
    "/s" means "sarcasm." It was a joke.
    sorry the english language is not my native language so forgive me if i don't understand the words literally.
    konradkkh said:
    I rest my case: bring back weekend events and combine it with seasons so everyone gets prizes + Glu their beloved cash
    Or maybe we will look for somebody who can buy us a ,,gold pass,, for seasons☠️☠️☠️ ( you know what I mean🤣) 
    💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀 Omg yes the KKH beggars
  • Amberspa101Amberspa101 Registered Users 123 Posts
    This thread is now freaking 41 pages long ?!  😆 🤣  I can't belive this,  talk about a dumpster fire! Get a clue glu. Seriously though, I just wanna say I have no ill feelings to those who actually think the season pass is nice/like it/will buy it etc.your allowed to have your own feelings etc. on the matter I'm just personally very peeved that they took away weekend events etc. and shat on free players with this.
    "A Fox is A Wolf who Sends Flowers."
    konradkkh said:
    💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀 Omg yes the KKH beggars
    Kkh beggars I’m cryingggg☠️☠️☠️☠️
  • kayla86kayla86 Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    Can someone clarify this for me ?? Are we no longer going to get throwback boxes in the week and vip or dating or reality or professional events on the weekend because of seasons ?????
    kayla86 said:
    Can someone clarify this for me ?? Are we no longer going to get throwback boxes in the week and vip or dating or reality or professional events on the weekend because of seasons ?????
    I think we are getting boxes but you have to pay them. We are not getting anything for free now
    kayla86 said:
    I think we are getting boxes but you have to pay them. We are not getting anything for free now
    For free we can download game☠️☠️ yet
  • medsmeds Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    1 200 comments guys we are amazing :D