Seasons

Comments

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Hope_x said:
    So I got all access pass. This is how it looks and what I got so far. I have unlocked 4 pages so far. I took items I liked the most. 

How many points did you need to get all these items? Does the pass just unlock items or do you get additional points?
    Pass unlocks gold row items. Also it gives 300 points. I also did challenges I had. Gold items cost less , most is  like 25-50 points which I got. 
    iOS player 

• konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    @konradkkh next update be like: pay a small fee to see your doll and another one to respond to Simon's calls 🤣🤣💀
    ☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    so if I didn’t get seasons, and the weekend events are over does that mean I have to just stop playing? cool. 
    I messaged support but they haven’t even given me the copy and paste hacker messages. I’ve been here since the beginning, I’m not a hacker. 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    How do they decide who is a hacker? I got seasons and everything  but also am kind of worried as I have 2500 stars saved would I be considered a hacker next time or something lol
    How do they decide who is a hacker? I got seasons and everything  but also am kind of worried as I have 2500 stars saved would I be considered a hacker next time or something lol
    Is random…☠️☠️☠️ 
  • DiaanaDiaana Registered Users, Member 149 Posts
    edited October 2022
    •android
    •🇪🇪
  • JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    GemmaKKH said:

She’s a barbie girl💅🏻✨
    Bruh 💀why did they add cracks on her face? 😭😭 Barbie's head usually doesn't crack because it's soft and squishy 
  • AnnBananAnnBanan Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Lol Imagine all the paying players that didn't get the update and get accused of hacking. Also why didn't I get a warning that i can't change my username on this forum 😭
  • AnulikaAnulika Registered Users, Member 240 Posts
    @KalindaKing Why are the tickets bought with coins in seasons not showing up? 
    linelavin said:
    So, I’m not the only one who still doesn’t have Seasons.. right? 🥺
    You re not only one dear😩😩
  • linelavinlinelavin Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    konradkkh said:
    linelavin said:
    That does kinda make me feel better.. but I wish they’d just fix it honestly. I don’t even want to write to Glu about it, since I’ve heard people being accused of hacking. I have spent TOO MUCH money on this game to be ‘banned’ from Seasons. 
    Let me spend my money on your stupid game!!! 😭
    linelavin said:
    konradkkh said:
    linelavin said:
    That does kinda make me feel better.. but I wish they’d just fix it honestly. I don’t even want to write to Glu about it, since I’ve heard people being accused of hacking. I have spent TOO MUCH money on this game to be ‘banned’ from Seasons. 
    Same 
  • booashbabooashba Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    I still don’t have seasons, I wrote to customer support about it, over 15 hours ago and still haven’t heard anything back from them but now I’ve looked at the forum I’m probably going to be accused of hacking 🙃🙃
    CS: Ok, y'all hackers, case closed. No seasons for you goodbye 👋

☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️
  • BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    CS: Ok, y'all hackers, case closed. No seasons for you goodbye 👋

CS really thought they did something and solved the hacking problem within the game
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    @BeckyTXo1239 Glu always tried to implement stuff to make hacking less possible but it just pushed legit players away and gained even more hackers it seems 💀 totally the opposite of what they expected 
  • booashbabooashba Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    linelavin said:
    konradkkh said:
    linelavin said:
    I’m embarrassed to say I’ve also spent hundreds if not thousands on this game since 2014, I’ve tried contacting Glu and still nothing from them. I’m gonna be so angry if they accuse me of hacking 😭
  • BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    edited October 2022
    @BeckyTXo1239 Glu always tried to implement stuff to make hacking less possible but it just pushed legit players away and gained even more hackers it seems 💀 totally the opposite of what they expected 
    For real, atp I don’t feel bad for the hackers they are in a better position than legit players (both paying and free players), Glu and its hungry for money are to be blamed 
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• Lilith_KKHLilith_KKH Registered Users, Member 182 Posts
    AnnBanan said:
    Also why didn't I get a warning that i can't change my username on this forum 😭
    Right???? I changed the name in my game after my hiatus and I'd really love it if I could change it on here to reflect that.
    IOS Player - Level 50

Nonbinary - They/He
  • DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    I'm just wondering why we don't get any update from Kalinda here? 
    No one is saying that sesons not showing for some is being resolved. 
    This is really disrespectful. 

P.S. My task for kudos has been changed to 5. So at least that. 
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
    I think that message from Kalinda will sounds like this: team didn’t fix ur problem and we re sorry about that. Go play different game. 
  • DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    konradkkh said:
    I think that message from Kalinda will sounds like this: team didn’t fix ur problem and we re sorry about that. Go play different game. 
    Now I see her comment in update thread. 
    It says they are working on it 😏
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒