Seasons

Comments

• JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    Dorica said:
    konradkkh said:
    I think that message from Kalinda will sounds like this: team didn’t fix ur problem and we re sorry about that. Go play different game. 
    Now I see her comment in update thread. 
    It says they are working on it 😏
    Hopefully, because the issue is not on a small scale
  • JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
     If you dont have Seasons in your game, the team is working on fixing the issue.  If your game is affected, please continue to have patience.  They are working on it round the clock.  so sorry for the  inconvenience. :(
    Thanks 🙏 I started to lose my hope 😔
  • amanda2022amanda2022 Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
     If you dont have Seasons in your game, the team is working on fixing the issue.  If your game is affected, please continue to have patience.  They are working on it round the clock.  so sorry for the  inconvenience. :(
    Does this mean that everyone who Customer Support have accused of having hacked/modded games will be able to access seasons once the issue is resolved @kokokokonut
  • justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    edited October 2022
    By the way, has anyone noticed that the weekly task of completing all episodes forces us to buy the storyline outfit? Otherwise we cannot complete…

Edit: what I meant was that we cannot complete if we save it for later😟
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    Ik someone said earlier that you won't be able to tell a hacker in the vb or ts group since you can unlock outfits quickly with the pass but the thing is, there's still diamond boxes and ts/sys prizes that aren't included in the pass so if you see someone wearing an item not in the season pass then they're a hacker.
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    I fell like all that amount of tickets avaliable on seasons are just going to make the competition even worse. There are too many. I can alredy see top 9 in their thousand votes. 

"But it gives free players a chance to compete in the sys"

Free players are not the only ones getting the tickets, tho.
    I wish instead there was more diamonds. 
    Agree 100%. And although I know that it'd be mean to lump people who have the pass into groups and those who don't into other groups, it is actually very unfair and going to be practically impossible for people who don't buy the pass to get ts prizes.
  • sashaactivesashaactive Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    I woke up to Seasons on my game .. finally something exciting 😍 

edited October 2022
    Okay, now that I’ve tried this, I think the good things about this are (and sorry for repeating, some of these may have been already mentioned but I don’t have it in me to read all 40+pages😂): 1) flexibility - you can play just a bit every day as opposed of having to spend heaps of time on the weekend, which I kinda like, 2) variety - I get tired completing dates for three days in a row!, 3) obviously, it’s good for paid players as they don’t have to chase GBs anymore although they do have to chase DBs.

But depriving free players of a chance to get the outfits is really a let-down. Plus, the fact you have to buy a monthly pass means you would have to get it even if you only want one restricted outfit like the one with red dress for instance. On top of that, for many tasks the points are not even barely adequate - for instance, 25 points for spending 5 diamonds? I saw someone had a task of spending 500 stars… 

Edit: oh and one more thing, although the now know all outfits in advance, we have less free will to play - before we could save for VIP knowing when it will be and now we need to keep the stars and other currency in case we have a daily or weekly goal of 500 stars or X diamonds or any other spending goals. I started buying houses with cash but now I am afraid that I’ll need that cash for tasks or would have to have available houses to buy in case I get a goal (I’ve bought the cheap once already so imagine having only say Dublin left😂).

I’m a free player and am feeling pretty philosophical about this crap but if we go on like this, I don’t think the game will survive much longer since free players are maintaining the hype and they are a huge part of the audience, and if they go, not much will be left (not mentioning the losses on ads etc)…
  • MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,244 Posts
    Correct me if I'm wrong please. So we have to buy all storyline outfits in order to get rewarded? Or can we save them? (Sorry if someone has already asked this). 
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy. 
  • amanda2022amanda2022 Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    I woke up to Seasons on my game .. finally something exciting 😍 

Did you just get this? Maybe there’s still hope for me 😂
    I definitely love the fake doll skin on page 7 😍
  • konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    😩😩😩
    @amanda2022 I just went to look.. I got it in my mailbox 3 days ago. I stopped getting on once I seen I didn't get seasons when it was first released lol.. but now I will be definitely to complete these missions.. I want everything 😍
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    I’m hoping that they will still do some things on the weekend. Like I know we won’t have the old events anymore but they can still do something like earning a k star for every gig and it would be nice if there were special weekend challenges. 
    iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • lunaloulunalou Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    edited October 2022
    Logged in just to say this update is the worse thing that’s happened to this game. EA have followed suit with their others games and essentially said f*ck you if you don’t wanna spend money. Like this is a mobile game?? 

You’ve basically put earnables (the cutest ones of course) behind a paywall, like how greedy do you need to be?? 

it’s clear you now NEED to spend money to keep up with the game Bcos if you don’t, say goodbye to getting cute clothes. 

As a mostly free player, I no longer have any reason to play this game, thanks for making my desision to quit playing a whole lot easier 
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    Really nervous that at the end of this Season people with leftover points will buy the pass because of FOMO and Glu will take it as a good thing… “luckily” it seems like players would rather stop playing entirely than do that though
  • AnnaKKH21AnnaKKH21 Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    And no seasons for me yet 🫠
  • Lyns93Lyns93 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    AnnaKKH21 said:
    And no seasons for me yet 🫠
    Same. I feel like it’s not gonna get fixed lol 😂😂 I’m having fomo bad 😂💀
    Really nervous that at the end of this Season people with leftover points will buy the pass because of FOMO and Glu will take it as a good thing… “luckily” it seems like players would rather stop playing entirely than do that though

It says here unused points get discared.
    Correct me if I'm wrong please. So we have to buy all storyline outfits in order to get rewarded? Or can we save them? (Sorry if someone has already asked this). 
    I think we can save them (if Glu didn’t change it!) but we won’t get weekly challenge points for completing all episodes.
  • MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,244 Posts
    @justanna thank you!.
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy. 
  • DredaeDredae Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    I updated my app and I don't have seasons. I contacted support 2 days ago and still nothing 🤔 anyone else have this problem 
  • marinaivanovnaKKHmarinaivanovnaKKH Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    I purchased the 4 ticket reward yet I didn’t receive them in the sys😭😭😭😭 help! What do I do???? Anyone else had that problem???