Seasons

Comments

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @Anulika and others, you have to fully swipe close the game and reopen to add your tickets add when collecting them through seasons
    iOS
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    I purchased the 4 ticket reward yet I didn’t receive them in the sys😭😭😭😭 help! What do I do???? Anyone else had that problem???
    I did, just close the game completely and open it again, worked for me 👀
  • quietoffiquietoffi Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    I have nothing to do in the game except grind professional gigs, and it's infuriating because they take twice as much energy as a reality show.  
    Right? It's going to be a long 25 days! 
    IOS
    My doll's name is Sophia 
  • deliqhteddeliqhted Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    Really nervous that at the end of this Season people with leftover points will buy the pass because of FOMO and Glu will take it as a good thing… “luckily” it seems like players would rather stop playing entirely than do that though

It says here unused points get discared.
    I think they mean that free players might have so many points leftover after getting everything that they might end up buying the pass to use them on the exclusive items
  • WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    @tortor this you? 

If it is I respect the name change 
    Why do I even bother 😒
    It’s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebook 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    @tortor this you? 

If it is I respect the name change 
    Bahaha thank you 
  • amanda2022amanda2022 Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    Over 24 hours later and the seasons issue still hasn’t been resolved 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
  • 4kathall4kathall Registered Users 4 Posts
    Over 24 hours later and the seasons issue still hasn’t been resolved 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
    I was completely ghosted by CS 💀
    iOS |  A+++  |  Since 2015  |  Lurking:)
  • PicThisTiaPicThisTia Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    So I’m confused. How does this whole thing work and how is it beneficial to us. Because as a player who been here since day 2 I’m confused af. I know we talk about this but god damn it. I think this really taken the cake on everything. I accepted the diamonds. I accept the way you change events and what not. I accept a lot of crap but this I don’t think I can accept. People that play this game us this as a way to relax for a bit each day and this game not that anymore. Nothing free I get that I accept that but I don’t get is how your thinking this make any sense to us. Why and I mean why are we doing surveys and writing on these forms if u see what we want what we asks time and time AGAIN and not do anything. Haha how many forms we ask and ask for stuff and you go you oh know what I think I’m gonna disregard all that and then do this. So please explain to me how this work. Are we adding another clientele list so we got Freebies VIP 1/2/3 then this or we taking out VIP YOU HAD to have this because again I don’t understand it at all. At this point idk if you workers even play the game. Or just copy paste some stuff and call it again. How can you go to the loyal fans and think this is improving. Because it’s not. 
  • amanda2022amanda2022 Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    4kathall said:
    I got one reply from them saying my account is flagged but nothing since then.. the most annoying part is they are telling everyone who messages them about not having seasons that their accounts are flagged but the updates on this forum are that the issue is being worked on?! All I want to know is if we are getting seasons or not 💀💀💀
  • 4kathall4kathall Registered Users 4 Posts
    4kathall said:
    I got one reply from them saying my account is flagged but nothing since then.. the most annoying part is they are telling everyone who messages them about not having seasons that their accounts are flagged but the updates on this forum are that the issue is being worked on?! All I want to know is if we are getting seasons or not 💀💀💀
    I’m going to be upset if they try to call me out for hacking. I am currently a VIP, so that would be pointless if I’m paying for that and hacking smh. 💀

I just want an update from the CS I contacted… A message saying hey I’ve seen your message and we’re working on getting the players who were locked out of Seasons their access. And something to make up for missing a full day of daily challenges. Something to signify that we were not forgotten. 
    iOS |  A+++  |  Since 2015  |  Lurking:)
  • zASSyCATzASSyCAT Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    Was so excited because I opened my game to a pop-up thinking I finally got seasons… nope, just another outfit pack I won’t buy that they’re promoting to me :////
  • vaellerieevaelleriee Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    Anyone know what the next challenge is after completing this in Stretch?

• JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    anna_r01 said:
    Anyone know what the next challenge is after completing this in Stretch?

It’s 75 kstars, and apparently it goes all the way up to spending 1000 k-stars
    Spend a fortune for almost nothing 💀
  • konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    I’m curious if we get any info about seasons today…
  • AnnaKKH21AnnaKKH21 Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    And I keep waiting and yet still no seasons for me. Everyone is doing the daily challenges and I’m here doing nothing. That’s ridiculous! 
  • KKH_SaraKKH_Sara Registered Users, Member 334 Posts

This is more than I’ve spent in months in the span of 24 hours and it’s just because I’ve already done a lot of my challenges 😩 
  • IwantaKorkonalaskaIwantaKorkonalaska Registered Users, Member 182 Posts
    @BeckyTXo1239 Glu always tried to implement stuff to make hacking less possible but it just pushed legit players away and gained even more hackers it seems 💀 totally the opposite of what they expected 
    For reasons like this a lot of people prefer to use hack games because it's borderline impossible at this point enjoy and support the original app, the one's we are staying in the original app are starting looking like clowns; the clown nose in the Halloween boxes are proved of it 🤧🤧🤧🤧.
    + 🎇 ⚜️ 👑 Triple Crown of Number 1's GOBIN recipient  🏆⚜️🎇. + 
  • konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    This seasons bullshit feels like a fever dream, seriously. Look at this case of a player in the sub reddit dedicated to the game (credits to him/her/they):
    ☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️
  • LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    Still waiting to hear back from customer service about my purchase that have not received. This is really unbelievable there is no reason why it should take this long I am really losing patience with this game.
  • ArtistaArtista Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    This new all-access pass is by far THE most clownish behavior from glu ever… Thanks for ruining the game I hate it!
  • bellaboo_bellaboo_ Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    I noticed they changed my give 10 kudos challenge to 5 since I already gave them out on Monday. I also bought the witch outfit on Monday and wish I would’ve waited. 

One of my weekly challenges is to buy the private jet at 120 kstars for 150 points, plus however many points I’d get for the stretch. I was wanting to save for more Halloween boxes and items I still want from the BF sale but I’ve only unlocked one reward so far. Is getting the jet worth it?