Seasons

Comments

• quietoffiquietoffi Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    quietoffi said:
    I think I'm less annoyed about the loss of the GBs than I am with the loss of the weekly gifts and the VIP earnable outfit. Completely free players went from getting approximately 20 items per month down to 12 items. Before, you got 4 weekly free gifts, 12 weekend earnables, 3 VIP earnables, as well as possibly 0-4 free GBs (which usually have 2 items in a palette of 8, so let's estimate someone got 1 free item per month). We also all lost the weekday black and gold boxes which usually had dyes/money/energy/K stars. Will dyes become scarce now? I typically got the first two weekday black boxes just by doing the storylines and a couple more gigs, even if I didn't bother with the throwback box. So while it's great to have certainty in Seasons, we all did lose quite a few items, and free players lost a lot. 
    Also wanted to add that getting rid of the weekly storyline gifts, as well as the VIP outfit was completely gratuitous. It's not even prohibited by the Seasons/GB change, they could have kept it and then free players would still have 19 vs 20 free items per month. It would still feel frustrating since all GBs are behind paywall (cannot save up K stars to chase), but doing it this way just stings players even more.
    IOS
    My doll's name is Sophia 
  • Pinkpetals_Pinkpetals_ Registered Users, Member 93 Posts
    Has anyone else noticed after making an in-app purchase, doing an offer, or watching ads that their SYS position drastically changes? I don’t even think I was in the top 10, but my position shot up to 4th out of nowhere and the past few days I could barely get into the top 10. I’m in Gold. 
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    edited October 2022
    bellaboo_ dijo:
    Me di cuenta de que cambiaron mi desafío de dar 10 felicitaciones a 5 porque ya las di el lunes. También compré el disfraz de bruja el lunes y desearía haber esperado. 

Uno de mis desafíos semanales es comprar el jet privado a 120 kstars por 150 puntos, más los puntos que pueda obtener por el tramo. Quería ahorrar para comprar más cajas de Halloween y artículos que todavía quiero de la venta de BF, pero hasta ahora solo he desbloqueado una recompensa. ¿Vale la pena hacerse con el jet? 

The only benefit of buying the private jet is that you will not spend in kash when going to París,Milan or elsewhere..
  • MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,244 Posts
    Hi everyone! Quick question, does anyone know if the tickets we get during this "seasons" will roll over into the next sys or do we have to use them right away? 
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy. 
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    edited October 2022
    Hi everyone! Quick question, does anyone know if the tickets we get during this "seasons" will roll over into the next sys or do we have to use them right away? 
    Any SYS tickets that Are not the 13/14 free ones can be used whenever you want 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    If parties are going to be part of the challenges, at least finally give us that bonus star. Also after seeing how much more kstars you have to spend once you already spent some, I'm definitely not spending kstars or diamonds for this. 
    Platform: Android

• MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,244 Posts
    @tortor. Thank you. I just wanted to make sure 💜
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy. 
  • cadybodenkkhcadybodenkkh Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Can the ppl that don’t have seasons & are not hackers get seasons please? We’re going on day 2 besties. 
  • BlueskyeBlueskye Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    Just another day feeling like there it’s not much to do in the game and another day thinking it was not necessary to remove tb events at least #bringthemback
  • maline1990maline1990 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    At this point, we are going to need a sugar daddy to keep playing a stupid game... The delete button is looking good right now...
  • konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    At this point, we are going to need a sugar daddy to keep playing a stupid game... The delete button is looking good right now...
    ☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️
    @eggsandbananas do you have maybe any info about seasons??🫤😩😩
  • justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    edited October 2022
    KKH_Sara said:

This is more than I’ve spent in months in the span of 24 hours and it’s just because I’ve already done a lot of my challenges 😩 
    But at least do the stars spent for previous challenge count for the next one? I mean, it’s okay if we have to spend 500 in total per month, we did that for vips anyway, but if it’s 25+ x + y … + 500 then it’s robbery 😂
    Imagine dolls putting that in their Tinder bios lol😂😂 my hubby never allows me to spend a penny on this😂
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    Anybody that has seasons and has also got everything from the throwback boxes, do they show up in your rewards? If so that must mean they have been updated right? 
    Me waiting to see if I just delete KKH or give it another chance:

Same ☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️
    FoxieLola said:
    Anybody that has seasons and has also got everything from the throwback boxes, do they show up in your rewards? If so that must mean they have been updated right? 

Just afraid the answer is a meme 😂 if you know what I mean

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    FoxieLola said:
    No, someone in my squad has almost all the items and there are only two choices in the palette
    iOS
    Is really that hard to fix this major issue in this game?? ☠️☠️☠️☠️
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    FoxieLola said:
    No, someone in my squad has almost all the items and there are only two choices in the palette
    Just when I thought they had actually done something nice. Why am I so naive lol 
  • KKH_SaraKKH_Sara Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    justanna said:
    KKH_Sara said:

This is more than I’ve spent in months in the span of 24 hours and it’s just because I’ve already done a lot of my challenges 😩 
    But at least do the stars spent for previous challenge count for the next one? I mean, it’s okay if we have to spend 500 in total per month, we did that for vips anyway, but if it’s 25+ x + y … + 500 then it’s robbery 😂
    Nope they count for future ones! So once you spend 30, the one for 25 will complete and it’ll show 30/50. Same for diamonds and professional gigs. 
    KKH_Sara said:
    justanna said:
    KKH_Sara said:

Nope they count for future ones! So once you spend 30, the one for 25 will complete and it’ll show 30/50. Same for diamonds and professional gigs. 
    @KKH_Sara thank you! 💕 Well, at least there’s that😂
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Can we have a dating challenge please??
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • amanda2022amanda2022 Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    How has there been no update on how long this is going to take 💀💀💀
  • AnulikaAnulika Registered Users, Member 240 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    @Anulika and others, you have to fully swipe close the game and reopen to add your tickets add when collecting them through seasons
    Thank you so much! It worked!

P.S. Glu, get your act together. I shouldn’t have to refresh my game every time.