Seasons

Comments

• stepht500stepht500 Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    Planned for months to drop a bomb (full of glitches) on the most waited update from all players. 
    Couldn’t have said it better myself! Should’ve kept it in planning. 
  • kimmykimmy123kimmykimmy123 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    watch us not even get anything in return and missing out on the seasons for a month. real cool glu :|
  • DaheeyuumDaheeyuum Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    I like seasons! Im waiting for that vampire and ghoul/ghost lady fit tho....the only thing I dislike is the price of the pass going up in the future!
  • IwantaKorkonalaskaIwantaKorkonalaska Registered Users, Member 182 Posts
    edited October 2022
    Planned for months to drop a bomb (full of glitches) on the most waited update from all players. 
    They Cyberpunked 2077ed on us and the game.

I don't know how EA splurge 2 billion dollars for a company with this work ethic and strategy planning. 
    No wonder they are gonna let this forever because they have to recup, 💀💀💀.
    + 🎇 ⚜️ 👑 Triple Crown of Number 1's GOBIN recipient  🏆⚜️🎇. + 
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    Not only are they accusing multiple longterm players they are restricting/banning their games. This is crazy! 
  • ErickaEricka Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    How do I complete the queens of scream daily challenges? What are they? Where do I find them? I can get all the other daily, weekly ones but not sure what to do about that box. Help!! 
  • lolosworldlolosworld Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Can we have a dating challenge please??
    I had a dating challenge this week. It was to get 5 hearts on 10 dates. 
  • oliviaaaa128oliviaaaa128 Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    They better have something for us that haven't had access to seasons yet. We are missing out on chances to collect points. There is no timeline on this being fixed, and it clearly is not just a couple of players.
  • booashbabooashba Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    booashba said:
    I’ve had this game save since 2016. I have worked incredibly hard for everything I have on it and have spent hundreds if not thousands of pounds on it. I’m so annoyed that I’ve been accused of hacking 
    I’ve just had a thought-
    Since I have no third parties affecting my game and because I use the offers a lot to get KStars then that can be the only suspicious activity I can think off that’s got me accused of hacking.
  • kimmykimmy123kimmykimmy123 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    if i dont get any compensation for missing out on seasons i will be upset
  • alwc13alwc13 Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    I didnt even have to make the active decision to quit this game, Glu did it for me 
  • IwantaKorkonalaskaIwantaKorkonalaska Registered Users, Member 182 Posts
    booashba said:
    I’ve had this game save since 2016. I have worked incredibly hard for everything I have on it and have spent hundreds if not thousands of pounds on it. I’m so annoyed that I’ve been accused of hacking 
    I'm sorry that this it's happening to you, it must be disheartening. specially because it's basically investing on a hobbie and this it's the result; i don't know why this empathy got over me reading this message 🤧.
    + 🎇 ⚜️ 👑 Triple Crown of Number 1's GOBIN recipient  🏆⚜️🎇. + 
  • viktoriiaviktoriia Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    Also, lol at the glu/EA team planning this for months.  Probably also planning their mental health breakdown issues once it was released to us and our reactions 😅 
  • oliviaaaa128oliviaaaa128 Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    I wish they would just listen to the players about things we want added. People are more likely to spend money if the game continues to evolve with the wants of the players. There are so many suggestions by people on the forum about things that could be added. Happy customers are return customers. This just looks like a cash grab. 
  • KKHGlamDollGKKHGlamDollG Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Long time off and on player, and just had to make an account to chime in.

Guess im in the minority here, but i like the seasons. To get all the free rewards someone said its 3200 or something points. If i do the daily challenge every day that's 100 points * 26 days = 2600 points. Which means that if i just do a couple of the weekly challenge each week, i am pretty sure ill get to the 3200, probably even if i don't complete any stretch ones.

I play a lot of games as a free player, so the worst part is when all these games with their new battle pass  systems make me do things that i don't want to do, luckily nothing too bad yet but only day 2 here so who knows how it'll go, but for now daily ones seem not that bad.

Worst part is removal of the boxes cause i like the random gamble, but i'm also never tempted to spend but i know some people are and have no control. So just removing that or all gambling from games is good, imo.

So i prefer the daily challenges over the weekend events cause i don't like to have to commit a lot of my time during the weekend to play vs now just random (hopefully) quick daily play.
  • NikiFmNikiFm Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    edited October 2022
    I’m curious, has something like this happened in the past where players were unhappy with the update and reversed their decision? I know that seasons is here to stay but I’m hoping maybe they would add weekend events back and the weekly tb box event back. Or am I just wasting my time? 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    edited October 2022
    Edit- nevermind I just got the call!

Has anyone with seasons received their twice a week Simon kstar gig yet? I have no other tasks and it should have popped up already. Wonder if seasons is somehow blocking him from calling?
    iOS
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    @AliBryant wow I haven’t had one of those gigs in SOOOO long!! So to answer your question, yes I have seasons and no I’m not receiving the K star gigs. But, I stopped getting those before seasons started so not sure if in my game they’re related. 
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @AliBryant wow I haven’t had one of those gigs in SOOOO long!! So to answer your question, yes I have seasons and no I’m not receiving the K star gigs. But, I stopped getting those before seasons started so not sure if in my game they’re related. 
    I always have them every Sunday and Wednesday. If you've been saving storyline gigs because of the popup outfits, those have always blocked the Simon gigs.
    iOS
  • lunaKlunaK Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    edited October 2022
    AliBryant said:
    FoxieLola said:
    Anybody that has seasons and has also got everything from the throwback boxes, do they show up in your rewards? If so that must mean they have been updated right? 
    No, someone in my squad has almost all the items and there are only two choices in the palette
    Someone in my SYS group already has the All access pink outfit on the seventh page..
  • lolosworldlolosworld Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Has anyone with seasons received their twice a week Simon kstar gig yet? I have no other tasks and it should have popped up already. Wonder if seasons is somehow blocking him from calling?
    I got my call on Tuesday after I had gotten seasons, but I had asked him to call me back so I’m not sure if that made a difference or not. 
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    SYS is going to be a nightmare now that we can’t earn good clothes for free anymore. People are going to be brawling for a chance at free outfits lol. 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!