Seasons

Comments

• zASSyCATzASSyCAT Registered Users, Member 21 Posts

• konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    Just woke up with hope we will get seasons but no still disappointed😘😍🤡🤡
    Checking in - I shared all your feedback and suggestions with the team. We'll let you know if there's news to share. Keep in mind the team spent months planning Seasons so it would take some time to implement changes too. So if they review your comments today, you might not see changes for a few weeks. Just trying to be realistic. We're aware that some players can't access Seasons and we're looking into it.
    Few weeks☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    @AliBryant I don’t have anything saved. I’m all up to date on tasks, I get Simons regular gig calls and plenty of luxe goals from Maria. So it’s not my task list that’s preventing it 😊
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    @AliBryant I don’t have anything saved. I’m all up to date on tasks, I get Simons regular gig calls and plenty of luxe goals from Maria. So it’s not my task list that’s preventing it 😊
    The thing that always keeps Simon from looking for me other than the buy these looks for SYS quest is to pick up money from so chic 
  • Melissa_kkhMelissa_kkh Registered Users, Member 151 Posts
    Blueskye said:
    Does anybody else feel like they will not be spending their tickets on this boxes until it’s the last this left 
    like imagine spending 150 in that and getting some ugly shoes from 2016 when you could have gotten everything else instead 
    Unfortunately i opened one and got a scarf…
    I do not recommend 😂😂
  • nataliepurposenataliepurpose Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    @KalindaKing I bought a 100k home but the task still appears uncompleted 
    Please someone help, who should I get in contact with? 
    meds said:
    To be realistic, here's my free big tip, Glu, free.
    1. If a team changes the event system that has been around for years, it is not done in such a way that we will find out about it after the fact. 
    2. Communication with the players is very important and it would be cool to tell us about it in advance, create a discussion where everyone could express their ideas and the team took these ideas into account or did not take them into account, depending on the usefulness and feasibility of implementation.
    3. Such a huge change is impossible without glitches, which is what we are seeing. Therefore, at first it was necessary to make a test for a week on selected players - free and not free. Get feedback from them on what is convenient and what is not. What works and what doesn't.
    5. With this feedback, leave to make the update better, fix bugs.
    6. Immediately give detailed instructions that would explain everything to the players at once - this, by the way, would be discussed in advance and it would be possible to collect all important questions from the players at once and answer them about the presentation of the update. We are all well aware that the development of such changes takes time and technically it is also a long time. But what is happening now, mostly from the side of support and communication with the players, is just a nightmare. It all looks like you don't need players, whether they're free or not. Remember once and for all - the game rests on the players, especially those who have been with you for a long time. These players are the most loyal and valuable to Glu and should be valued. But Glu does not do this and now everything looks like this - you can leave, others will take your place. Free advice, you’re welcome.
    👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    booashba said:
    booashba said:
    I’ve had this game save since 2016. I have worked incredibly hard for everything I have on it and have spent hundreds if not thousands of pounds on it. I’m so annoyed that I’ve been accused of hacking 
    I’ve just had a thought-
    Since I have no third parties affecting my game and because I use the offers a lot to get KStars then that can be the only suspicious activity I can think off that’s got me accused of hacking.

even if that was the case, the onus is on glu to make sure that the third parties they allow to give kstars by completing offers are safe. like that's still deflecting blame onto the player.
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • IlzeIlze Registered Users, Member 609 Posts
    Same, third day in row it's "5 star a house party", why not a date, reality show, if you want us spend energy say "8hr reality show", but same task isn't too exciting!
  • raelugoraelugo Registered Users, Member 11 Posts

Grace Period

At the end of each season, there will be a grace period for you to use your points to collect rewards. Keep an eye on the timer for each season and use all your points because points cannot be carried over to the next season.

I just bought 4 sys tickets from the 2nd page and they didn’t show up anywhere…where would they be? They aren’t in the sys box. 
  • EllyBurnsEllyBurns Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    The fact that we have to but 4 things on each page to get to the next one is just so so unfair for free players (but are we even surprised anymore...) Free players have to buy everything on the page to get to the next one🙃
  • raelugoraelugo Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    For anyone liking this, 
    Not only you'll be forced to spend diamonds/kstars to win the outfits that you used to by simply using energy to complete gigs, as you also won't have access to the box outfits anymore, since you have to buy the all pass bulls*it to get them. 
    It was pretty obvious nothing good would come from a big change like this. 
    What about the trophies in the bel air house? There are certain ones we win with the throwback and party events. 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    raelugo said:
    I just bought 4 sys tickets from the 2nd page and they didn’t show up anywhere…where would they be? They aren’t in the sys box. 
    Trying fully swiping the game closed, and reopen. See if that works, otherwise you will have to contact customer care. sorry for the inconvenience.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    Ilze said:
    Same, third day in row it's "5 star a house party", why not a date, reality show, if you want us spend energy say "8hr reality show", but same task isn't too exciting!
    First day I got to use 5 dyes tasks as well. I think it is going to change weekly, so this is a “party week”, then we will be getting “dating week”, “all stars week” and etc
  • AnnBananAnnBanan Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    My squad used to be so active before this update, now we barely get the second daily login reward... 
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    edited October 2022
    kate_kkh said:
    I play some other games too, and GLU is the greediest of them. Do you know a company, who accuses their players of hacking? I personally don't. 
    Other games compensate you, even if they have small bugs. And even if you're not a paying player, you can still enjoy playing, because there is no paywall and all important content is free for everyone. 
    GLU (and EA) are the worst. What's the point to play this game anymore? They made a feature nobody asked for, didn't even test it, and boom, now we have an awful update full of glitches. There is nothing fun left in this game so I'm seriously consider quitting at least for some time. Too bad there are people who will still bring money to this greedy company. Same thing happened when SYS tiers were introduced - people complained but still continued to buy tones of tickets and thanks to their support this feature never disappeared. 
    Agree , I think its partially because of EA's involvement, but yeah its messed up to falsely assuse ppl of hacking and unfortunately, its not the only game that's done that. It just seems to be an easy way to explain why features dont work for all players.
  • IlzeIlze Registered Users, Member 609 Posts
    Ilze said:
    First day I got to use 5 dyes tasks as well. I think it is going to change weekly, so this is a “party week”, then we will be getting “dating week”, “all stars week” and etc
    Ahh ok I can live with certain themed weeks, as long as its not the whole month! 
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    I have been working for 16 years. I make more in a month than what is average in my country. I still wear mama’s vintage clothes, shop 2nd hand and make sure to invest in smart things and save up. I treat myself up to two times a month with a triple pack. I have been reading all the pages for days, and was thinking about it. For me this made sense.

The current price of the pass got me 5 tickets, an outfit, hair, body tattoos, 10 diamonds and I think 20 stars. Even if I don't complete everything as I think the last pages are hard to obtain, I don’t think this is a bad deal.

There have always been 10$ outfits in the game that most of you were buying, I bought only one in 5 years playing. No one was mad because there were always free weekend events. And how many times did we get free dating or professional clothes that most called “ugly”. The only issue in the season items are the two male recycled hair styles.

I do think it it should be executed in a better way for the free players as well and needs more work. 

We do need stand alone weekend events that can bring everyone items without paying. 

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • linelavinlinelavin Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    I’m so sick and tired of this absolute bullshit. Was contemplating sending CS a message regarding not having Seasons in my game. Guess what? I got flagged!
    I will definitely be reaching out to my bank and authorities for a full refund, if this is not fixed. I am fuming. 
  • cleopatraacleopatraa Registered Users, Member 50 Posts

this makes absolutely noo sense because i just recently bought the last available home and now i own every single one😭 this is what i was scared of.. challenges that are available but that just can’t be completed.. please find a solution for this or give me the points 🫠
    it’s been 2 days since i contacted the customer service to help me fix this but no one has helped me out or even responded yet. @KalindaKing texted me shortly after i posted this and offered me some help at first but when i texted her back she never responded either ever since.
    can anyone else help me out??🫠 
  • nayaramc_nayaramc_ Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    no seasons for me yet 🥲