Seasons

Comments

• AnnaKKH21AnnaKKH21 Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    The amount of people having their accounts flagged is terrifying.

It makes no sense. Why would hackers contact custom care?? They know how it works. Something is certainly wrong with the system for that to be happening in such big scale, which coincidentally is happening along with this glitchy a*s update. 

I'll definitely try to avoid contacting them any soon.
    They've menage to make legit players scared to contact for support 😤
    Still no season for me and certainly I won’t contact for support because I don’t want to be flagged for no reason.
  • DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    To me it looks like they have 2 people in their "team" since they still haven't fixed glitches. 
    It's really upsetting to see here that people don't have Seasons in their game. So they are losing possible points as days go by and of course they will get no compensation as we never get any for all the glitches which is GLUs fault. No game developers work like this. 
    And this "we are working on it" realy become old by now. How many days do you need to fix a game. Or better question how much money do you need. Isn't it enough?
    And accusing of hacking? Common. 
    Fix your game GLU. 
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • SalinaB11SalinaB11 Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    raelugo said:

Grace Period

At the end of each season, there will be a grace period for you to use your points to collect rewards. Keep an eye on the timer for each season and use all your points because points cannot be carried over to the next season.

I just bought 4 sys tickets from the 2nd page and they didn’t show up anywhere…where would they be? They aren’t in the sys box. 
    I closed the application and opened it up again, then saw my tickets appeared :smile: I hope it works for you
  • kennawkennaw Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    nayaramc_ said:
    no seasons for me yet 🥲
    "a bit upset" lmao that's an understatement glu 
    everyone's upset here
    The amount of people having their accounts flagged is terrifying.

It makes no sense. Why would hackers contact custom care?? They know how it works. Something is certainly wrong with the system for that to be happening in such big scale, which coincidentally is happening along with this glitchy a*s update. 

I'll definitely try to avoid contacting them any soon.
    They've menage to make legit players scared to contact for support 😤
    they might've wanted that for all we know, for people to not contact them since they can for absolute no reason and with no evidence flag accounts left and right 
    they're not the most helpful team either way but as this being their job i would think they have capable cs people replying this messages, not a bot flagging accounts and making a copy and paste on all of their reports 
  • BiancaSmith2812BiancaSmith2812 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Dead serious on this. Since there’s a copy paste message and major flagging. Is it possible someone hacked into the Glu servers and is doing this? It just seems really odd they can do that without proof. 
    edited October 2022
    Dead serious on this. Since there’s a copy paste message and major flagging. Is it possible someone hacked into the Glu servers and is doing this? It just seems really odd they can do that without proof. 
    is it possible? sure but glu is known for doing this, blame it on others for their own glitches 
    they used to flag accounts with evidence of hacking, right now they're just doing it for the sake of "saving themselves"

it's ok if they're working on this, take all the time you want but don't blame people for glitches you know you have but don't want to admit you do
  • MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,245 Posts
    Its hard to get excited anymore for the weekend show your styles because of not having the weekend events that follows 😓.
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy. 
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    kkhjulia said:
    My guess is that they tried a New system with seasons to detect those who have hacked accounts in a way that those people wouldn't get the New feature. But clearly it went wrong and people who don't have hacked games are being flagged
    Doing nothing right as usual. And that's with months of preparation...
    I agree that that's probably it and now people that had their accounts flagged are probably never getting them back. 
    kkhjulia said:
    My guess is that they tried a New system with seasons to detect those who have hacked accounts in a way that those people wouldn't get the New feature. But clearly it went wrong and people who don't have hacked games are being flagged
    and that's completely fine, they've done this before 
    silently update their games and not send people who've hacked it these updates in order to flag their accounts but at this point they're also flagging long term players which is just wrong (or any player) since there's no evidence of this
    the worst part is that they probably won't be able to recover their games since they've been permanently flagged and people have spent energy, money and time on this game. glu should have some respect for that 
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    edited October 2022
    The mess up of seasons not being accessible to all players (forget free vs all access pass) has in turn messed up sys for the players without seasons. Sys was something that WORKED and now you've gone and broken that too. What am I even playing for without weekend events, seasons, and no chance at sys now?

I buy tickets but no way am I going to be able to afford to buy as many as needed to make up for all the ones people have gotten from seasons + the regular ticket buying I do. 

Did you really have to trial seasons during Halloween update 😭
  • LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    So last night my all access pass was finally activated thanks to Kalinda's quick and efficient help, she did in 10 min what support couldn't or wouldn't do in 32+ hours (still have not heard back from support after messaging them over 12 hrs ago that it has been taken care of, no thanks to them) 

By the time I did get the pass activated I had accumulated 1000 seasons points (300 points are given with purchase) so I have already unlocked all 8 pages of rewards and currently own almost all the pieces I really wanted in this update. I have the chandelier dress, crown, and hair still to get that I really want and the hair with the bow for the doll outfit. Plus quite a few diamonds, stars and a sys ticket with quite a few more to go. 

I am very torn on how I feel about this. On one hand I feel that a monthly charge of 6 and change for me is too much for a game. But as another doll pointed out, there are quite a few prizes for the price cheaper than say a Fashion Goal which has much less value with only one outfit and some stars.

Then there is the fact that the challenges are unpredictable and random, so you might get easy challenges sometimes and impossible challenges other times, so why purchase something if the challenges are impossible to complete?

Also, since I am basically a couple 100 points from getting everything I want from this season, what incentive is there for me to play the rest of the season? At least let points rollover to the next season so it keeps people interested in at least logging in daily for the daily challenges, and maybe let us after the first time buying the access pass let us renew with extra seasons points because what is the point of playing after getting the prizes you want? 
  • konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    I’m so mad  because it might take few weeks to fix that? And we are still not sure if we get seasons? I need to start new f*** game? Where I spent so much time and money and now I can kiss my a** and not be able to play this game anymore? 
    Also wanted to add that since this is the intro price that it probably will be increased, my guess would be the Fashion Goal price or a couple bucks more, which is entirely too expensive for items we previously had a chance at for free. Also the entire execuiton of this leaves a bad taste in my mouth. The way players are being treated and just the whole way this company does things makes me not want to support them with my money or time.
  • Mani86Mani86 Registered Users 237 Posts
    If I had all throwback items before this update and I were to exchange my points for one of the boxes will I get nothing? Stars? 

Also, I would love to know what will happen to all the players whose accounts have been flagged that are not hackers.? I am not one of them but I really want it to get resolved for you all cause I would die if someone said I had to restart after playing on and off since the launch. 😬 How does a game get flagged? Why is it non-reversible? Will you compensate legit players who has spent dollars AND all the time? @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas ? I am genuinely curious. 
    @Mani86 I think you would get stars if you have all the throwback items like you do with holiday boxes. It would probably be the price of the throwback box-60 kstars
    So the challenge doubles but the points stay the same? 
  • cadybodenkkhcadybodenkkh Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    @KalindaKing @kokokokonut @eggsandbananas I pay to play this game, & would love an answer on whether my account will be banned. Customer service hasn’t contacted me in over 24 hours, & I have no updates on my account. This is so unfair for people that have paid MONEY on this game, & I’m being restricted. For THREE DAYS NOW. 
    @KalindaKing @kokokokonut @eggsandbananas I pay to play this game, & would love an answer on whether my account will be banned. Customer service hasn’t contacted me in over 24 hours, & I have no updates on my account. This is so unfair for people that have paid MONEY on this game, & I’m being restricted. For THREE DAYS NOW. 
    Send Kalinda a private message. I am not sure how much she can do to help you as my problem was much different, but I am sure she will try the best she can to help you.
  • maisybbmaisybb Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    sarahlee said:
    Today the all-access pass is more expensive than yesterday. Now in my country it’s 34.99 instead of 28.99 😂
    This is actually GROSS. 
    The challenges and the point payouts need to seriously be looked at and adjusted because it makes no sense. This is gonna end up doing the opposite of keeping players coming back daily. Far too many challenges for very little payout and limited prizes to choose from.

The more I think about this the less I like it.
  • kkhalicekkhalice Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    LAdoll24 said:
    The challenges and the point payouts need to seriously be looked at and adjusted because it makes no sense. This is gonna end up doing the opposite of keeping players coming back daily. Far too many challenges for very little payout and limited prizes to choose from.

The more I think about this the less I like it.
    The challenges really do suck , like i’m almost done with all my stretch challenges & they don’t refresh until the next season , it’s not enough daily challenges & the weekly challenges i can only finish on friday