Seasons

Comments

• LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    kkhalice said:
    LAdoll24 said:
    The challenges and the point payouts need to seriously be looked at and adjusted because it makes no sense. This is gonna end up doing the opposite of keeping players coming back daily. Far too many challenges for very little payout and limited prizes to choose from.

The more I think about this the less I like it.
    The challenges really do suck , like i’m almost done with all my stretch challenges & they don’t refresh until the next season , it’s not enough daily challenges & the weekly challenges i can only finish on friday 
    Right, it's like they obviously don't play the game or have any type of testing on this new system. What is the point of paying for a whole month to play for a couple days. It is going to get very boring very quick.
  • cadybodenkkhcadybodenkkh Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    LAdoll24 said:
    @KalindaKing @kokokokonut @eggsandbananas I pay to play this game, & would love an answer on whether my account will be banned. Customer service hasn’t contacted me in over 24 hours, & I have no updates on my account. This is so unfair for people that have paid MONEY on this game, & I’m being restricted. For THREE DAYS NOW. 
    Send Kalinda a private message. I am not sure how much she can do to help you as my problem was much different, but I am sure she will try the best she can to help you.
    I just sent her a message. I’ll let you guys know how it goes or if she even responds 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Anyone else had one of their daily challenges the same as yesterday? Yesterday I had to do one party and today it was the same thing 🤔 
    ngl I’m sick of parties at this point because one of my weekly challenges was to do 10 parties 💀

At least one party a day sounds attainable. It's way better than buying a home or spinning a Kollection 
  • haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    I tried reading through as much of this thread as I could…. But 47 pages is a lot. So, I don’t have season or anything new in my game. Do we just not get it orrrrr? All I’ve seen is that players that don’t have seasons were accused of hacking??? 

If we are all hacking we’d have all the items lol. I would have no need to get on the forum if I had everything and got everything for free. This is dumb lol. Is there a solution in the works or are we just unable to play the game now? 
  • BeeBellaBeeBella Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    meds said:
    Therefore, at first it was necessary to make a test for a week on selected players - free and not free. Get feedback from them on what is convenient and what is not. What works and what doesn't.

EA/Glu should hire game testers from the community that actually play the game daily.
    Free players & paid. They could compensate them for their time with in-game currency.
    A select group of ACTUAL players of this game to test new features. Just think how much better things could be if real players could give honest feedback BEFORE they release big changes like Seasons. It could prevent so many problems. 

Idk just a thought. 
    • 💛🐝💛 • Lvl 57 • +++ • Amazon Fire Player • 💛🐝💛 •
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    mushigaga said:
    I don’t understand why the no seasons for some players is being brushed off and ignored
    i know it was acknowledged but it would be nice to have a little bit of insight as to why and if it’s going to be restored 
    I don’t think they’re ignoring it. They probably don’t know how to fix it 
  • lauryn2558lauryn2558 Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    Emcat said:
    Glu has taken away all the CHOICE and CHANCE that made this game fun. Now it’s just spend in-game currency when and on what boring/worthless prizes we tell you to or pay us real money. 
    That’s called gambling. Especially with real money, it can be super dangerous. Especially when teens and tweens play this game. No clue how Glu has gotten away with it for so long. 
    @Mattlovesrach your comment scares me in a truthful way on my end, because every time I would do the gift boxes or K star boxes and spend money to get the outfits and currency In the back of my mind there’s always that little voice that would say to me ( 🤔is this gambling, am I gambling right now?!) and now you kind of confirmed this is kind of what it’s becoming to a higher degree!! I feel like I’m a little addicted to it now and don’t know how to quit 😭😱😬!
  • DredaeDredae Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    I too, still have no seasons.. this was my response from "customer care" 🤦🏼‍♀️ ive only closed and reopened the app 500,000 times and turned my iPad off more times than i have in the year and half ive had it 😂 
  • AnnaKKH21AnnaKKH21 Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    edited October 2022
    Halloween is my favorite theme but with this ridiculous update with no season for a lot of players, including me. I completely lost the interest to play the game. 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    @Mattlovesrach your comment scares me in a truthful way on my end, because every time I would do the gift boxes or K star boxes and spend money to get the outfits and currency In the back of my mind there’s always that little voice that would say to me ( 🤔is this gambling, am I gambling right now?!) and now you kind of confirmed this is kind of what it’s becoming to a higher degree!! I feel like I’m a little addicted to it now and don’t know how to quit 😭😱😬!

You can try and set up a bank deposit (not sure if this is a correct term) where you can transfer money to. So every time you want to buy something in the game you put this exact amount there and later it can be used to buy something you wanted or you can just save it. It's gonna feel good knowing you're exercising discipline and seeing the money increase 🥰
  • gecko2gecko2 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Posted on suggestions but I think it fits here too : seasons for male players:  
    I know Glu doesn’t make new male items, but with the removal of throwback events, it’s become harder to earn male clothes. Just as throwback events awarded male dolls with gift boxes, I think seasons should do the same. I have no need to work for more female clothes that I have no need for. I would rather work to earn more throwback boxes so I can unlock the clothes that do exist. 
    It was done for the throwback and weekend events and it should be done for seasons 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    tortor said:
    @AliBryant I don’t have anything saved. I’m all up to date on tasks, I get Simons regular gig calls and plenty of luxe goals from Maria. So it’s not my task list that’s preventing it 😊
    The thing that always keeps Simon from looking for me other than the buy these looks for SYS quest is to pick up money from so chic 
    Yeah also, if i have a date pending with my spouse it blocks it. But anyway I did get my Simon call after I posted last night! Picked 10 stars too, woohoo.
    iOS
  • NikiFmNikiFm Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    tortor said:
    @AliBryant I don’t have anything saved. I’m all up to date on tasks, I get Simons regular gig calls and plenty of luxe goals from Maria. So it’s not my task list that’s preventing it 😊
    The thing that always keeps Simon from looking for me other than the buy these looks for SYS quest is to pick up money from so chic 
    Yeah also, if i have a date pending with my spouse it blocks it. But anyway I did get my Simon call after I posted last night! Picked 10 stars too, woohoo.
    How do you even get those calls from Simon? Do you have to have all the story lines completed?
    Mani86 said:
    If I had all throwback items before this update and I were to exchange my points for one of the boxes will I get nothing? Stars? 

Also, I would love to know what will happen to all the players whose accounts have been flagged that are not hackers.? I am not one of them but I really want it to get resolved for you all cause I would die if someone said I had to restart after playing on and off since the launch. 😬 How does a game get flagged? Why is it non-reversible? Will you compensate legit players who has spent dollars AND all the time? @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas ? I am genuinely curious. 
    I think you will get nothing, because someone in my squad opened one, and there were only 2 boxes in the palette.
    iOS
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    edited October 2022
    NikiFm said:
    AliBryant said:
    tortor said:
    How do you even get those calls from Simon? Do you have to have all the story lines completed?
    Yes you have to literally have no tasks lol

• QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    I've got a bug with one of my weekly goals. I've only submitted 7 looks during SYS, but it says my goal to submit 10 looks was completed.

What's worse, it didn't credit me the 100 points for the goal either. And I don't know if it's just going to keep counting my next looks and I'll still get my points once I've actually submitted 10.

Has anyone else got this problem? I've been working and I've only been able to read the last two pages, so sorry if it was already asked. 
    *** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
    @NikiFm yeah the ONLY thing you can have pending is businesses. You can't have tasks, dates, or pick up cash from so chic pending. If you keep everything clear, he calls every 3 days.
    iOS
  • karenguerra19karenguerra19 Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    QueenRhia said:
    I've got a bug with one of my weekly goals. I've only submitted 7 looks during SYS, but it says my goal to submit 10 looks was completed.

What's worse, it didn't credit me the 100 points for the goal either. And I don't know if it's just going to keep counting my next looks and I'll still get my points once I've actually submitted 10.

Has anyone else got this problem? I've been working and I've only been able to read the last two pages, so sorry if it was already asked. 
    That's weird. I didn't submit 10 looks, I was voting for other dolls and when I went back to my home screen it said that I finished that same challenge. 
    QueenRhia said:

If you do the math I believe it counted. I thought this happened to me yesterday but once I added everything up it was all good. I believe they retroacted the SYS looks one to include the start of the event.
    iOS
  • SalinaB11SalinaB11 Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    @KalindaKing please feedback it would be nice if the boxes obtained with points had items from the access pass only side of the rewards. That way at least we have a chance to win some of the access pass rewards. Thank you
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    @karenguerra19 I didn't some voting yesterday too, but I don't think I've ever had a pop up that said I finished this challenge. 

@AliBryant I can't remember how many points I made from my daily challenges yesterday, so I don't know how I can be sure.
    Anyway, I only submitted 7 looks in total since Monday to the TB SYS and it's finished now. It still showed the correct number until Tuesday, and yesterday it just suddenly jumped to completed. 
    *** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
    edited October 2022
    @QueenRhia daily tasks are 50 each, so 100 per day. I think everyone's jumped that's why I think they retro it, including Sunday maybe even since it's still part of the week as measured in seasons.
    iOS
  • amalieoerbakamalieoerbak Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    Dredae said:
    I finally got the seasons message in mailbox, but still no event.. or reply from "customer care "... and yes ive closed my app and reopened it another 20 times since I saw the message. 😆
    same ...
    AKA KKH Amalie
    She/her.
    Daily Android player.
  • stepht500stepht500 Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    Maybe season will roll in with the new sys?? 

Is it dangerous to be optimistic when Glu is involved? 
    stepht500 said:
    Maybe season will roll in with the new sys?? 

Is it dangerous to be optimistic when Glu is involved? 
    one can hope ...  :'(
    AKA KKH Amalie
    She/her.
    Daily Android player.
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    I feel like it was around this time last week people got the email so looks like we're a week behind, maybe we will get it on Tuesday 😂
    SYS is live and no seasons, lmao
    AKA KKH Amalie
    She/her.
    Daily Android player.
  • NikiFmNikiFm Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    I just want tb boxes back and weekend events  😭