Seasons

Comments

• kkhnikkicolekkhnikkicole Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    still no seasons for me. :( 
    I also used all of my diamonds I saved for months chasing the items because I love Halloween (thanks for ruining it the second year in a row Glu) it makes me so mad… I had 88 saved & still had to buy more to get the skintone. Why did I still give them money when I can’t even play because I don’t have seasons? I’m a clown. 
  • JustinMJustinM Registered Users 47 Posts
    i got no seasons and nothing in my inbox? :/
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    Still no seasons but this popped up in my inbox? 

@KalindaKing what does it mean?!
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • fenty777fenty777 Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    Ohemilie said:
    Still no seasons but this popped up in my inbox? 

@KalindaKing what does it mean?!
    That they’re trolling us, lol I got the same thing
  • oliviaaaa128oliviaaaa128 Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    I hope Kalinda has an update for us soon. This is getting ridiculous. They are accusing longtime players of hacking and are not giving any Information on what they are doing to remedy the situation except that they are aware of the issue. This launch seems so half baked in order to increase revenue. Unhappy customers don't open their wallets.
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    @KalindaKing just an idea instead of needing to complete a previous page of rewards of seasons to unlock the next page, they should Unlock every week like weekend events. Like the first page unlocks when throwback events used to start and the second when weekend events used to start, and so on. 
  • amanda2022amanda2022 Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    There should be a patch update coming tomorrow that will fix the bug where some players do not see the Season event. We are working on some sort of compensation for the affected players, but it will likely not happen until next week, so please hold tight.

I've also spoken to Customer Care about their messaging around "flagged" games. I think there was a miscommunication and they thought that any game that doesn't see the Season means they're a game that's violated the EA terms of use.

I'll drop in again tomorrow once I get a better idea of the timeline for 13.4.1, and let you know when to expect it.
    Thank you!! 
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    There should be a patch update coming tomorrow that will fix the bug where some players do not see the Season event. We are working on some sort of compensation for the affected players, but it will likely not happen until next week, so please hold tight.

I've also spoken to Customer Care about their messaging around "flagged" games. I think there was a miscommunication and they thought that any game that doesn't see the Season means they're a game that's violated the EA terms of use.

I'll drop in again tomorrow once I get a better idea of the timeline for 13.4.1, and let you know when to expect it.
    Appreciate this response so much, thank you for the update 🙌🏻
  • booashbabooashba Registered Users, Member 18 Posts

Customer care need to apologise to us all for being accused of hacking.
  • melissaf112melissaf112 Registered Users, Member 251 Posts

Thank you for this update🤗 It’s been needed.
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited October 2022
    booashba said:

Customer care need to apologise to us all for being accused of hacking.
    That and they should compensate players, the panic that must give people for getting accused I wouldn’t think an apology is enough.
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    edited October 2022
    I'm still curious to know why some people didn't get it. I know they will not disclose further technical details to us, but still, lol, I'm nosy :-)
  • JustinMJustinM Registered Users 47 Posts
    Truly disgusting of customer support if you ask me lol but yet no apologies ok
  • kennawkennaw Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    Lyns93 said:
    This was the reply I got from CS. I messaged them for the first time on Tuesday at 11am est. They just replied with this 😂
    this just shows how all they do is read two words of what we send and copy paste some default message they have 
    but anyways besides cs, happy to see a hopeful response for those who haven't been able to see and play with seasons <3
  • Doll_FaceDoll_Face Registered Users, Member 95 Posts
    Guys wasn’t the all access pass 5.99 before? It’s saying 6.99, am I tripping? Was it always 6.99?

• alvaasalvaas Registered Users, Member 388 Posts
    Doll_Face said:
    Guys wasn’t the all access pass 5.99 before? It’s saying 6.99, am I tripping? Was it always 6.99?

Wait it’s gone up for me too what
    Doll_Face said:

Doll_Face said:

that didn't take long lmao
    can't wait for everyone to see how the price has been raised already
    this thread is about to get lit
  • Doll_FaceDoll_Face Registered Users, Member 95 Posts
    kennaw said:
    Wish there was some way to alert everyone 🤣😂🤣😂😂
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Went to go check if the price is the same for us here in the USA, it still is but I wonder if they’re going to put the price up since there’s a lot of people getting it too 💀😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    @NikiFm yeah the ONLY thing you can have pending is businesses. You can't have tasks, dates, or pick up cash from so chic pending. If you keep everything clear, he calls every 3 days.
    That's not true. I get the calls even with pending gigs. But I don't get kstars as rewards bc I do have unfinished storylines,I assume when I finish all that I'll be rewarded with kstars.
    Doll_Face said:
    kennaw said:
    Wish there was some way to alert everyone 🤣😂🤣😂😂
    lmao
    this is wrong for so many reasons 
    let's start with the fact it still says intro price so by next week it'll be around 10 usd
    it hasn't even been a week since the release of it and you're already raising it??? 
    there's people who didn't even get the chance to consider getting it at 5,99 
  • IwantaKorkonalaskaIwantaKorkonalaska Registered Users, Member 182 Posts
    kennaw said:

I'm happy we all started to realize Glu WORKS FOR US, and not the other way around. We go madman with this seasons thing and at least they're gonna make a mini update to everybody have it. We can boycott the awful feature next 😏.

If Glu want to continue receive the checks they better work their ass off with improving the game, objectively 😏😈. Both from free players and paid players ~
    + 🎇 ⚜️ 👑 Triple Crown of Number 1's GOBIN recipient  🏆⚜️🎇. + 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Seasons Newsletter 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • maisybbmaisybb Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    kennaw said:
    I was considering getting it but now I WON’T. Not like they care about earning lesser on one person’s $6 but still NOPE. 
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    edited October 2022
    I love how Seasons also serves as a reminded of how much kudos sucks now that we have to pick 5 out of 15 players. It should be five 5 kudos daily. 

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt