🗳️🧛‍♀️KK:H Weekend 10/13/22 SYS- Gothic Romance!🪦🗳️

Comments

• AgaReusAgaReus Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    AgaReus said:
    💃🏼❤️🖤

Where is this dress from?! I love it!! And I can’t remember if it was a show your style price or if it was in a kollections box?!
    it was from this kollection as a bundle 🥰

• justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    Omg I picked the skin color! 🎉I only had 5 diamonds and yay! Lots of thanks to the lovely @KkhAngelica for her Siri advice - I didn’t really believe this would work, but it worked awesome! I wanted a color so much😭😭
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    @justanna ahhhh I’m so happy she helped u 😭💜 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • TheJinxTheJinx Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    edited October 2022
    Ugh my anger with this game has reached its peak I spent 15 diamonds to finally get the skin tone! When I exit the game I come back and boom no more skin tone seriously I didn’t even get my diamond back these glitches man 🙄🙄
    💜 IOS Player 💜
    🖤 Been playing on and off again, New Game! 🖤
    💜 Just trying to be a chill player here! 💜
    #FixTheWine! 🙄
    #Organize Closet 👏🏼
  • MizzyJMizzyJ Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    Juh said: Kinda unrelated, but where did the red skin come from?
    My TS group... 🙃

What’s Goodie Goodie? 😊
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    MizzyJ said:
    My TS group... 🙃

Its a future prize.
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @Juh it means you have a hacker in your group. Report them.
    iOS
  • kkhalicekkhalice Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    wowzers
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    I just realized that we don't have the usual 15/50/300/500 thresholds for VIP anymore, so I'm wondering, can I finally start opening Halloween boxes or we'll need the stars for the future? 
  • deliqhteddeliqhted Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    Spent 60 diamonds chasing the hair and didnt get it.. it didnt even show up in like 3 of my palettes. ☹️ 

Also it looks like a bunch of people ended up hacking their games after seasons lol thats crazy how it was predicted.
  • justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    I just realized that we don't have the usual 15/50/300/500 thresholds for VIP anymore, so I'm wondering, can I finally start opening Halloween boxes or we'll need the stars for the future? 
    I started opening as you get the stretch goals. Theoretically we might get a buy this for stars challenge but I for one am too impatient and you do get points when spending 😂
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    justanna said:
    I started opening as you get the stretch goals. Theoretically we might get a buy this for stars challenge but I for one am too impatient and you do get points when spending 😂

I'm the same way! Opening boxes to get points is pretty exciting. Thank you for answering! 
  • KKHBrisaKKHBrisa Registered Users, Member 286 Posts
    Preposterous 

• anna_r01anna_r01 Registered Users, Member 265 Posts
    If anyone has already got the doll items, please let me know whether the crack around the eye is attached to the body makeup or the eye makeup, thanks💕
    ❤️iOS Player❤️
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    edited October 2022
    omg 

opened just one box and got so lucky and picked the item i wanted most 😭😭😭 i got 4 diamonds from my kudos box too aaah 🥹 really the best thing that happened this week…
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • vampiregirlfriendvampiregirlfriend Registered Users, Member 98 Posts
    @anna_r01 it’s part of the body makeup !
  • MackenzieHollisterMackenzieHollister Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    Sigh

• ayshaaaamajidayshaaaamajid Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
  • serenity___serenity___ Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    This game is getting worse and worse by the day. Not only did they add something that majority of the people did not want they have yet to address or fix the ridged scores that’s been happening for the sys. Instead they made a way for people to get more tickets for what to get more terrible scores. I’m so upset I’ve been playing this game for over 6 years and I am this close🤏🏾 on quitting. This game has so much potential to be great yet they are not fixing what needs to be fixed but trying to cover it up by adding new things no one asked for.

• MarlenakkhMarlenakkh Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    Hi everybody! I have been on the forum for a while but I have a big problem I got 2 tickets from a diamond box and I still have not received them. I tried messaging customer support but I am having trouble getting it to submit. Can somebody help me?
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    @Marlenakkh try closing and reopening the game 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • MarlenakkhMarlenakkh Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
     Thank you so much for getting back with me! Unfortunately, I have tried several times and I still haven’t gotten them. Normally I wouldn’t care too much but I love the trendsetter prizes and know those 2 tickets could really help me. Do you know a reason why it wouldn’t be working I put in my email and my problem, and the pictures it just won’t submit. Is it an hours thing?
  • vicbamsvicbams Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    I haven't posted here in a loooong time…

But I need help: can someone tell me that I don't need the purple skin tones, please??? Lol

I already spent all the diamonds I had and the ones I didn't too!! 🥲🫠🫣

✨ Brazilian girl
    📲 iOS player
    ⭐️ A+
    🔹 Level 35
  • vicbamsvicbams Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    anna_r01 said:
    If anyone has already got the doll items, please let me know whether the crack around the eye is attached to the body makeup or the eye makeup, thanks💕
    It’s attached to the body makeup ☺️
    ✨ Brazilian girl
    📲 iOS player
    ⭐️ A+
    🔹 Level 35
  • MizzyJMizzyJ Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    Shellydaliie said:oh okay. Thank you 🙏🏾 🥰😘
    MizzyJ said:
    My TS group... 🙃

Its a future prize.

What’s Goodie Goodie? 😊
  • viktoriiaviktoriia Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    OMG.  The flower earnable has a blinking eyeball in the centre.  I'm dying! I love it. ❤️ 
    Also sorry to those that are in my group. I'm planning on submitting a bunch of tickets to get all the earnables today cos I'm out of service for the rest of the weekend and likely not able to play 🙃 sorry in advance 
  • IwantaKorkonalaskaIwantaKorkonalaska Registered Users, Member 182 Posts
    vicbams said:
    I haven't posted here in a loooong time…

But I need help: can someone tell me that I don't need the purple skin tones, please??? Lol

I already spent all the diamonds I had and the ones I didn't too!! 🥲🫠🫣

We don't need the purple's skin tone. I include myself too, lmao.
    + 🎇 ⚜️ 👑 Triple Crown of Number 1's GOBIN recipient  🏆⚜️🎇. +