⭐ Official KK:H Suggestion thread ⭐

Comments

• KKH_GiaKKH_Gia Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    edited October 2022
    Can we please have a way to index our player stats such as owned businesses, properties and pets? Similar in concept to the player profile in squads? It's so hard to keep track of everything!! 
  • gecko2gecko2 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    A seasons suggestion for male players:  
    I know Glu doesn’t make new male items, but with the removal of throwback events, it’s become harder to earn male clothes. Just as throwback events awarded male dolls with gift boxes, I think seasons should do the same. I have no need to work for more female clothes that I have no need for. I would rather work to earn more throwback boxes so I can unlock the clothes that do exist. 
    It was done for the throwback and weekend events and it should be done for seasons 
  • KKH_GiaKKH_Gia Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    Buying a season pass, diamond booster or FG pack should give squad members a gift 
  • placegrumpyplacegrumpy Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    Get rid of Seasons.
    🔹Playing this game since 2014🔹
  • JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    A nice suggestion: listen to the players' suggestions from time to time
  • DaniellaRoseDaniellaRose Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    This has probably already been said, but I think that we should be able to sell unwanted items in our closets for stars or diamonds. 
  • DaniellaRoseDaniellaRose Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    I also think that there should be a place where we can buy diamond items. There are so many items that I want to buy but can’t find in SYS. 
  • YvonneColeYvonneCole Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    1. Having more activities with your in-game spouse and kids
    2. Be able to favorite your clothes item 
    3. More past events’ clothes sale

• MizzDeZhaneMizzDeZhane Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I think there should be a way to organize our closets into our own categories such as formal, etc. i like to dress my doll based on occasion or whatever show your style is going on at the time.
  • GemmaKKHGemmaKKH Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    I want some baby stuff:

• like something we can carry our babies within the game and not just only in the nursery.
    • More baby clothes

GIVE US MORE MALE CLOTHING TOO!!

• promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    For the SYS events, can we have some markers for the outfits that match the COLOR theme? our closets have lots of dress and sometimes it takes time to sort and search. Thanks!
  • promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    Better navigation for the popup, weekend event, offer thing(I dunno what one would actually call it) someone else mentioned this in a thread and I was like yes!! So I thought to mention it here. 

We need, Arrows to switch between the pages it really is annoying having to click through every thng in the popup in order to close it or get to the page you actually want! and a 'x' button to fully close the thing would be nice.
    Yes! I get tired of scrolling through the whole thing! Especially If I'm running out of time to buy the limited time event box!
  • ashpikachuashpikachu Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    Everyone wants male clothes for their husbands/doll but Glu said No unfortunately and they won’t give the fantasy skins tones that was found from a male doll game
  • AngelaKkhAngelaKkh Registered Users, Member 98 Posts
    1. Make the dyes cost Cash, not diamonds. - I have like 2M Cash, just sitting there, unusable. Let us at least use it for dyes, since almost nobody spends diamonds on dye boxes. Make the cash usable!

2. Diamond business- we all want it!!!

3. Improve the storyline outfits- i realized the storyline outfits got really worse from when they first started. I used to be so excited for a storyline outfit shop, now i know it’s gonna be some bulls**t. 

4. Bring back the body contour and highlight. I mean, cmon, its been 2 years, just make it available or make another one. 

5. Update the squad boxes!!! For gods sake, we all got everything, now we only get like one dye per box, just update them!!

6. Give good Seasons outfits for free players too. I think we can all agree that the difference with the quality of the Seasons outfits was enormous. Only the outfit on 8th page was okay. I understand that the players who pay get more, but at least improve the free players outfits. 

There will be no players who pay for a game, without free players. The majority are free players. Give us motivation to countinue playing.
    I got some more ideas:

1. Can we have some more things for our skin like freckles on the body or moles.. i got some and it would make it very inclusive for people who have freckles on their body or moles just like me.

2. Diamond business!!! 

3. Make the game more worth to play, you got a weekly quest but than there is nothing to work for.. make something that we can work for lol 

4. Let us change the skin tone or eye color from our npc friends.. i still hate it that my friends have the pink eyes.. we have so much new stuff and we cant change our friends eyes or skin? 
  • malakk15malakk15 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    edited November 2022
    Ok the seasons and the new SYS totally suck for male dolls. There's no upside, literally none 🙄 in the past we didn't have much items to purchase, now we don't even have access to those scarce things 😑 
    With a little more effort Glu can make this game better for male dolls: 
    - Bring back weekend events for us
    - OR release new items for male dolls, we don't even need much, just that we can use the same handhelds, auras like the girls
    - OR at least change the SYS's prizes back to kstars, I don't want beautiful clothes my doll cannot wear 
    I don't need much just one of these changes please, is that too much to ask? 
  • BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts

I thought maybe Glu should extend the face contour when you select the bald hair. It’s very annoying to see the face of your doll with make up and contour but somehow the head looks 2D and flat
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• alvaasalvaas Registered Users, Member 388 Posts

I think that a nice feature would be for us to not have to tap, tap, tap and tap. Instead just having to tap on an action ONCE and it takes away the energy needed and completes the action

• ashpikachuashpikachu Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    What I want for glu is to give us the handheld that the female dolls to male dolls too. Male dolls deserve new items like the fantasy skin tone
  • alvaasalvaas Registered Users, Member 388 Posts
    Also please add a zoom in/out button

• BodhiBodhi Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    edited November 2022
    Everyone wants male clothes for their husbands/doll but Glu said No unfortunately and they won’t give the fantasy skins tones that was found from a male doll game

Glu said no to new clothes and Fantasy Skin Tones for male doll’s? When?

Also, I love that new hairless cat and I‘d love to have it for me male doll! 😂

Best,
    Bodhi
    iOS
    Join my all Male squad - 016905 🕺🏼
  • DivinityKKHDivinityKKH Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    Bodhi said:
    Here are some things I’d like to see added to the game for male dolls:

More male Kollections!
    Nose ring!
    Body contours!
    More handhelds!
    Wings!
    More new outfits!
    A barefoot option for a beach look.
    Apparently Glu aren’t going to “budge” on creating new stuff for male dolls. They’ve stopped making new stuff entirely 
  • Drew99Drew99 Registered Users, Member 19 Posts

edited November 2022
    I don't think glu gave up entirely on male dolls. Yes, they don't add clothes as often as they do for female dolls, but at least they tried to make new things last Christmas and for pride month
    I don't think glu gave up entirely on male dolls. Yes, they don't add clothes as often as they do for female dolls, but at least they tried to make new things last Christmas and for pride month
    Yes they did… they literally gave male and girl dolls a few pride hand accessories and clothes that look absolutely horrid. That to me isn’t “trying” because they just gave us all the exact same clothing lol. Also Koko said in another thread that they aren’t going to budge on creating new things for male dolls. 
  • malakk15malakk15 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    @DivinityKKH I understand your frustration at Glu and I'm happy that you can sympathize with male dolls. We already know male dolls only have new clothes once every blue moon BUT this is a suggestion thread, it's the place for us to post our suggestions, I know you mean well but don't bring @bodhi 's or any male dolls' new ideas down in here please
    I think we should have a chat function in our squad group and we should also see the squad players in our game as well.

Would also love to have some group poses we can do with many friends!! 
    Yes they did… they literally gave male and girl dolls a few pride hand accessories and clothes that look absolutely horrid. That to me isn’t “trying” because they just gave us all the exact same clothing lol. Also Koko said in another thread that they aren’t going to budge on creating new things for male dolls. 
    Don't be so sure
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited November 2022
     I said in my opinion, they were not going to restart making new things, and the hope that both male & female dolls might share the same wardrobe was not feasible. The 2 body types were not similar.  I have said I honestly don't believe, I say based on my experience, but when I give my opinion it's just that, and I'm careful not to say things with certsinty inless I do know for a fact. . 

I also don't believe that they will eliminate the 4000$ gift box prize, change back the wine, or start producing new male clothing.  So, please  keep my conditional phrases in place when retelling something I've said.  :) 

After all, before this update, we couldn't date/marry Cassio.  You never know.   ;)

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    malakk15 said:
    @DivinityKKH I understand your frustration at Glu and I'm happy that you can sympathize with male dolls. We already know male dolls only have new clothes once every blue moon BUT this is a suggestion thread, it's the place for us to post our suggestions, I know you mean well but don't bring @bodhi 's or any male dolls' new ideas down in here please
    I’m confused… I was just replying to a comment that he had posted? It’s been removed now. But he was asking about items for male dolls and 2 other people on the previous page have mentioned it. I wasn’t mentioning it out of nowhere he asked about it and I quoted the thing