🗳️🧛‍♀️KK:H Weekend 10/13/22 SYS- Gothic Romance!🪦🗳️

Comments

• MaedaeMaedae Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    First 3 🧛🏼‍♀️

• lenaaa9874lenaaa9874 Registered Users, Member 88 Posts
    I just realized that we don't have the usual 15/50/300/500 thresholds for VIP anymore, so I'm wondering, can I finally start opening Halloween boxes or we'll need the stars for the future? 
    I started opening some boxes and one of the stretch goals is to spend 500 kstars
  • Aurorar31Aurorar31 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    edited October 2022

A couple of the recent looks I made.
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    It's probably already been posted but the DB lips look really similar to the other set of vampire lips, except blue lol. The others can be any colour
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • Lilith_KKHLilith_KKH Registered Users, Member 182 Posts
    I'm glad my question about the beautiful ghost costume was answered quickly. Now I gotta fight like hell for it. God this is so stressful. 😫
    IOS Player - Level 50

Nonbinary - They/He
    konradkkh said:
    Juh said:
    My TS group... 🙃

This red skin tone reminds me one of my childhood nightmares….☠️☠️☠️
    That's literally why I want it. So gender.
    IOS Player - Level 50

Nonbinary - They/He
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    anna_r01 said:
    If anyone has already got the doll items, please let me know whether the crack around the eye is attached to the body makeup or the eye makeup, thanks💕
    It’s the body makeup 

iOS player 

• BlueskyeBlueskye Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    I have been dating like crazy to get to 12,000 because I remember reading that I would get a free baby if I made it past that but he still did not offer anything 
    can someone please share how it works or if there is something else I have to do 

ps I even married him to see after I thought I would never marry again 

• JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    Blueskye said:
    I have been dating like crazy to get to 12,000 because I remember reading that I would get a free baby if I made it past that but he still did not offer anything 
    can someone please share how it works or if there is something else I have to do 

Bort is so sexy!! I like your husband. Recently I divorced my husband, married a woman called Mia, then divorced her too 😂
  • LottieW29LottieW29 Registered Users, Member 80 Posts

These wont insert on the right order. I got hair, dye then dress. Then dye, skin colour, ticket. Then earrings, dye, dye. Then hairbrush and finally the lips. I had a bunch of diamonds saved from my booster and I like the Halloween bits 😊
  • xAmandaxxAmandax Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    Blueskye said:

Omg. “Free baby” sounds so funny 😅
  • ayshaaaamajidayshaaaamajid Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    Should we get that welding mask? 😂
    I like the mask because it looks like a xenomorph but I don't care about the dress LMAO
    IOS Player - Level 50

Nonbinary - They/He
  • GemmaKKHGemmaKKH Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    So were not getting a weekly gift? The earnable boxes are also gone? like whats happening glu???? 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    If anyone gets the outfit, can you please show what it looks like dyed? Thank you 💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • luna54luna54 Registered Users, Member 192 Posts
    I only have the hair out the DB 💀💀💀💀💀

• konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    luna54 said:
    I only have the hair out the DB 💀💀💀💀💀

☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    Opened three boxes, got the mouth, dye and the thing I wanted the most the purple skin tone. 💜

• Melissa_kkhMelissa_kkh Registered Users, Member 151 Posts
    For anyone wondering, we get 15 kstars and cash for finishing the weekly storyline, and 100points from the weekly season challenge.
  • JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    For anyone wondering, we get 15 kstars and cash for finishing the weekly storyline, and 100points from the weekly season challenge.
    Very unfair to those who haven't got seasons yet😭 hopefully we'll get a compensation as eggs and bananas promised 
  • Julia_KKHJulia_KKH Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    jlr224 said:
    Julia_KKH said:
    jlr224 said:

A few looks I’ll submit, I don’t know if they fit the theme 🤷🏻‍♀️
    Hey girl! Your doll is GORGEOUS! 🥰 What facial features do you use? And what skin color? I don’t have any one that looks like that on my doll 😕
    Hi, thank you so much ☺️ All the facial features I use are kloset items except for the eyes which I believe was an SYS prize but I can remember which im sorry. And I also use the contour, highlight and blush from the closet. I’ve tried my best to show you which I use 

Thank you ☺️
    I have the eyes so no worries 🫶
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    One of my most prized possessions and experiences was reading Frankenstein original text 12 years ago. It is a masterpiece of modern science fiction that was created by a 18 year old woman in the 1818. And ofc my baby girl Buffy 🐶🧛‍♀️

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts
    Guys no weekend event?? 
    GC: Sassi*88

Instagram: @sassifarouk
  • kandy_rain_22kandy_rain_22 Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    Check out the “seasons” thread.  No more weekend events 😞

Sassi said:
    Guys no weekend event??